weasel_thingo
+74|6328

maclennan101 wrote:

From ea forums today

Posted: Wed 8th Aug, 2007 15.40 pm    Post subject: Battlefield 2 patch information 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you know already there is a new patch currently in development for Battlefield 2 which will address a large number of gameplay issues, balancing and bugs which have been reported through this forum and other sources.

Naturally there is a great deal of speculation about what the patch will contain and there have been several posts from users claiming to have insider knowledge into the final makeup of the patch.

While we understand the need and demand for further information, at this time there is nothing further to add except to say that patch development is progressing and so far is on schedule.

When we have definite, finalised fix lists or a release date for the patch we will update this thread immediately, however until that time there is nothing further to be added.

I would also reiterate the point that until you see information regarding the patch on an official EA site, such as this forum or the US site, posted by an EA employee take any information you receive with a pinch of salt.

Apologies for the frustration at the wait, however it is vital that the patch be delivered in the best possible condition, improving the game from where it is now and solving many of the issues and complaints which have been received so far. Similarly, speculative information from us at this point will undoubtedly lead to disappointment as the makeup of the final, release, patch will not be set in stone until it enters the final testing phase.

maclennan101 wrote:

From ea forums today

Posted: Wed 8th Aug, 2007 15.40 pm    Post subject: Battlefield 2 patch information 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you know already there is a new patch currently in development for Battlefield 2 which will address a large number of gameplay issues, balancing and bugs which have been reported through this forum and other sources.

Naturally there is a great deal of speculation about what the patch will contain and there have been several posts from users claiming to have insider knowledge into the final makeup of the patch.

While we understand the need and demand for further information, at this time there is nothing further to add except to say that patch development is progressing and so far is on schedule.

When we have definite, finalised fix lists or a release date for the patch we will update this thread immediately, however until that time there is nothing further to be added.

I would also reiterate the point that until you see information regarding the patch on an official EA site, such as this forum or the US site, posted by an EA employee take any information you receive with a pinch of salt.

Apologies for the frustration at the wait, however it is vital that the patch be delivered in the best possible condition, improving the game from where it is now and solving many of the issues and complaints which have been received so far. Similarly, speculative information from us at this point will undoubtedly lead to disappointment as the makeup of the final, release, patch will not be set in stone until it enters the final testing phase.
+1,775|6573

maclennan101 wrote:

From ea forums today

+10|6126

maclennan101 wrote:

From ea forums today

+36|6177|North Carolina
Quick everyone spam the ea forums saying bring back 1.12 patch.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can
Won't happen.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Sabr1y0 wrote:

I can't wait to see what they will change/fix/add/make worse in that patch
Nothing will change because there is no patch.

Just to show you Mr Retard was lying: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6673

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2007-08-08 08:06:21)

maclennan101
+2|6739
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

maclennan101 wrote:

Check the date lol,

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6673
LMAO U SO FUNNEH OMZG SOMEONE STICH MY SIDES BACK UP PLZ, kthx
weasel_thingo
+74|6328
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i wasnt sure either but ea's site is a bitch for 56kb/s
The_killer2
hai
+36|6177|North Carolina

maclennan101 wrote:

Check the date lol,

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6673
Thats not even funny.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can
I don't know how I was dumb enough to believe EA still cares about BF2.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2007-08-08 08:10:28)

maclennan101
+2|6739
why dont you just get on with life and stop worrying about computer games huh.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

maclennan101 wrote:

Who's worrying?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can

maclennan101 wrote:

You're the one worrying.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

maclennan, your mother is calling. Hurry before you miss your breast feed.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6177|North Carolina

maclennan101 wrote:

You are so gay srsly
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6577

maclennan101 wrote:

I don't play computer games cos I have nothing else to do. I play them cos I like em.
weasel_thingo
+74|6328

maclennan101 wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10258&p=1
you making posts about wanting the game changed...
maclennan101
+2|6739
why would i be worrried ??? i havnt played bf2 since last year, some people do have lives that dont revolve around computer games im glad im one of them
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can

maclennan101 wrote:

why would i be worrried ??? i havnt played bf2 since last year, some people do have lives that dont revolve around computer games im glad im one of them
Then if you have such an amazing life why are you here posting?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

maclennan101 wrote:

Yeah because playing computer games = no life.
maclennan101
+2|6739
bored at work
Sabr1y0
+10|6126

maclennan101 wrote:

bored at work
get another job

btw, have you guys noticed how far we are from the main topic now?

Last edited by Sabr1y0 (2007-08-08 08:19:53)

weasel_thingo
+74|6328
ok and i recently got the game and my friend got it last week, whats your point, you at one point cared about patching...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard