hungryleo
+0|6744|israel
hey!
i have more than 20000 points and have all the basic badges..but as i see in the rank page i should have the first surgeant       . so...is there something i dont got it? anything is missing? or the master surgeant is higher than first??i realy confused about that!    my online nickname is  hungryleo .
by the way i dont have sf , so..what i had to unlock all the seven unlocks?
thanx
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6768
U got ur pistol badge to late. U need to have it before u hit 20000.
1tdiestoday
+2|6783
everythings fine. did yo uget one of your badges, like knife badge after 20,00 points? you have to get everything before getting to 2000. As for the weapons, you wont get any of the sf unlocks unless you buy SF
hungryleo
+0|6744|israel
so..what the differents on the ranks? is it higher than mine now?when i can get the first surgeant?
about the sf unlocks..iknow some trick to unlock the new weapons..log my name with someone who have the sf..so it unlock your weapons without buying it! anyway......its not so much abig deal.its better to nuy the sf and have other new armys!
so..when i can unlock the last one from the bf ? (with out sf) i have only six unlocks..remains one!
thanx
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6768
50000 is ur next chance to get a higher rank(Sergeant Major).you are already eligable for it.
Use UBAR for info on ranks medals, ect
http://ubar.bf2s.com
1tdiestoday
+2|6783
you can unlock it when you reach 50000 points or sgt. major. and no you wont get first sgt. either get 1st sgt. or master sgt.
hungryleo
+0|6744|israel
well....bad luck!
thanx for help guys!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard