¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6194
So for past two weeks or so while i have been playing i have been turning fraps once in a while thinking whenever i got around to it i would edit it together. Well today i had fuck all to do so i took a few hours and edited some of the infantry together. And this is what i got:
http://files.filefront.com/infantryowna … einfo.html

I would download it fileplanet kind of raped it a bit

Last edited by ¦TØP¦straz_mataz (2007-08-05 20:33:45)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6767|06-01
u gotta edit your link..

edit: ah your edit beat my post

Last edited by tthf (2007-08-05 20:34:50)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!
The intro was nice and original. Great kill streaks, map selection and music, I liked it well done !

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2007-08-05 20:55:07)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6635|Quebec city, Canada
ok Ive not watched it yet but im affraid im gonna see some ak101 killing on karkand with graphics set on low.. I'll comment after I watch the vid.

edit : Not bad, but not much to say about it neither (I have a headcache, im tired and going to bed) so lets say 7.8/10

Last edited by -=raska=- (2007-08-05 21:03:49)

I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6134|Pennsylvania, USA
I thought it was great: good music + good maps + good editing= good movie.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6713
That intro was titty-bomb, it reminded me of a horror movie.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas
I liked it too.

-Lots of AK-101, a wide spread weapon choice would have been cool (I'm an AK whore too )
-Different music, it's not spitfire or death metal or that other song that's so famous in movies... I liked that.
-The L85A1 killstreak was my favorite, it's really an effective gun that gets (IMO) the most kills per clip.
-Some different maps too, Jalalala and Ghost Town. You missed quite a few paddle kills on ghost town though. =x
-Good killstreaks, pretty good accuracy. You wasted 30-40 bullets on that assault guy on karkand though.

Overall good and worth watching for the music at least.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA
Spray and pray much?
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6194

elite.mafia wrote:

Spray and pray much?
more of a controlled spray and pray than anything with AK's in CQB... but i think i showed i could be accurate with the l85
Samtheman53.0000012
Banned
+15|6129
i liked it also
Fateless
+36|6252|Jennifer Connellys Pants

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Spray and pray much?
more of a controlled spray and pray than anything with AK's in CQB... but i think i showed i could be accurate with the l85
Yeah, pretty good aiming in general, though the L85A1 is fairly accurate in itself on single shot, I use it when im playing medic as well. Nice video.

Fateless.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6694|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

I'm Jamesey wrote:

The intro was nice and original. Great kill streaks, map selection and music, I liked it well done !
QFT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard