pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6398|Earth
Don't ever try and snipe while you are drunk. This is what it looks like. https://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2784/artyhittg4.png
Signature
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6182|Canada

yes but you still get to kill people as seen in your screenshot, you killed CaptainGarth

I couldn't shoot a dam thing last time I tried

Last edited by -=[HL]=-Phatmatt (2007-08-05 17:20:23)

Skullcleaver
+7|6149|Michigan
Have to gratz you on the Garth kill. He sniped me 3 times on wake the other day and I only got him back twice. I was hoping to catch up but my wife noticed I was having fun and decided to sneak up and knife me with a list of things she wanted done around the house.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6537|Flower Mound, TX

Skullcleaver wrote:

Have to gratz you on the Garth kill. He sniped me 3 times on wake the other day and I only got him back twice. I was hoping to catch up but my wife noticed I was having fun and decided to sneak up and knife me with a list of things she wanted done around the house.
LMAO +1
Buckie
+1|6124

Skullcleaver wrote:

Damn does your wife talk to mine .........
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6570|Florida

Skullcleaver wrote:

HA HA HA, I hate that shit
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6677|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
playin bf2 when ur high is fun well hell everything when ur high is fun
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6633|Your moms bedroom
um when im drunk, sniping is the only thing im good at
DemonAlucard
+2|6466|Laredo,Texas USA
i cant see it
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6414|California, US

Skullcleaver wrote:

rofl
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6389
Your link is removed due to high bandwidth usage ( http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2784/artyhittg4.png )

Can you re-upload it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard