Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6359|105 RVK

David.P wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

David.P wrote:

No was'nt talking about myself. And look at you MR karkand Medic Whore.
I'll break down what I meant by pot kettle black

You said he sucks. You suck, therefore, pot, kettle, black

And there's nothing wrong with being a karkand medic whore.
I dont suck because i dont play for stats. I play for Teamwork and thats why i Play PR, if you have to play a game for points in order to brag then thats said.

And i said he sucks because i have seen people who play Non IO maps get points way faster(Not vehicle whoring or raping)

Btw james you would'nt last 5 minutes in PR without the ability to heal yourself and Infinite revives.
PR sucks cock, its boring and slow.

lol arnt you the guy that wanted to get reset to start over with your account, u did a great job.

Last edited by Missionless (2007-08-06 00:15:13)

wargallion
+5|6506|Sweden

elite.mafia wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Not that you give a ¤¤¤¤, but I officially whacked (recording to my stats) 10,000 people today.
How the fuck did you kill 10,000 people in one day???
Arty the city of Karkand....

btw congrats babb to 10k play commander and arty some then ya will improve u stats faster.
WarG
wargallion
+5|6506|Sweden

David.P wrote:

Stizz wrote:

CONGRATS BUDDY!

@ David.P  You claim to not give a shit about stats, yet you bashed the op's for his.  And also ive said it before, this is a stats site, hence the s in bf2s, therefore you wouldnt have found this site without wanting to check your stats.
That was before i found PR and what it means to be a good player. You know why i bashed him? Because for a statpadder he's proud.

Stizz wrote:

David.P wrote:

You still suck compared to other people who have played that long.(Some have 100,000 points and 100 hours)
That would mean that they have killed 1,000 people an hour. No
That was points! are you so quick to bash me that you did'nt completely read my post? (Seriously it's likes half this site is full of morons who care about what people think of their avatar which represents their virtual skill at killing people! I mean come on war is not all about murder)
whats its about getting the gal on the other side of the boarder to sleep with ya?  i mean com'n ya play fps or go to war you wanna kill some! otherwise ya can go play lego racer or join the save the wales!!!
Teflonspray
+2|6499

Ty wrote:

I'm sure you mean 10,000.
10.000 is not an impressive number.
Seriously, it depends on which country you live in. Since BabbMasterFlash is from Norway 10.000 means ten thousand, not ten, thus the opposite is true; 10,000 is ten, not ten thousand. In, for example, the United States it is the other way around. To minimize the risk for confusion he could have written "10 000."

For those interested in a more elaborate explanation.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6596|Area 51

Stizz wrote:

CONGRATS BUDDY!

@ David.P  You claim to not give a shit about stats, yet you bashed the op's for his.  And also ive said it before, this is a stats site, hence the s in bf2s, therefore you wouldnt have found this site without wanting to check your stats.

David.P wrote:

You still suck compared to other people who have played that long.(Some have 100,000 points and 100 hours)
I think you mean 500 people per hour.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6228|Winland

RDMC wrote:

Stizz wrote:

CONGRATS BUDDY!

David.P wrote:

You beat me to it! Damn you!

To be honest (tbh for the averege internet user) 500 kills per hour isn't that impossible. Some good J10 whoring on Wake, and it wouldn't be too hard to accomplish, if you're a pro bseraper.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
David.P
Banned
+649|6305

Missionless wrote:

lol arnt you the guy that wanted to get reset to start over with your account, u did a great job.
It's tactical not run and gun.

Yes that was my first account it was to show certain people that i could take getting stats reset. Can you do too?
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6359|105 RVK

David.P wrote:

Missionless wrote:

Yes that was my first account it was to show certain people that i could take getting stats reset. Can you do too?
If they sucked as bad as yours did[do] then yes, but my stats are fine, ive been reset 2 times on my 2nd ever account

1. Missionless
2. 8mb
3. [n00b]Tyler
shitloadz more

And omg yes i play the game and check my stats occasionally, hence why EA added the feature, ppl tend to like it.
Drexel
+43|6507|Philadelphia

Ty wrote:

I'm sure you mean 10,000.
10.000 is not an impressive number.
I'm not 100% sure, but I tend to think that some countries use  10.000 as ten thousand and  0,5  for one half.
shoopysean
+11|6166
Well... uhhh... I whacked 3,000 people as of just a few days ago... ^D^
Stizz
+8|6281|New Jersey

Freezer7Pro wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Stizz wrote:

CONGRATS BUDDY!

You beat me to it! Damn you!

To be honest (tbh for the averege internet user) 500 kills per hour isn't that impossible. Some good J10 whoring on Wake, and it wouldn't be too hard to accomplish, if you're a pro bseraper.
It was a misunderstanding on my part, i read 100,000 as kills instead of points.

David.P wrote:

Stizz wrote:

That was before i found PR and what it means to be a good player. You know why i bashed him? Because for a statpadder he's proud.
My point still stands, you claim to not give a shit about stats yet you bashed him based upon his.  As for your statpadder excuse, why would you care if he stat pads if you dont care about stats.
0akleaves
+183|6645|Newcastle UK
ive "whacked" well over 150,000
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
David.P
Banned
+649|6305

Missionless wrote:

David.P wrote:

Missionless wrote:

If they sucked as bad as yours did[do] then yes, but my stats are fine, ive been reset 2 times on my 2nd ever account

1. Missionless
2. 8mb
3. [n00b]Tyler
shitloadz more

And omg yes i play the game and check my stats occasionally, hence why EA added the feature, ppl tend to like it.
It was'nt because i sucked it's because i used to pad on my old account and i wanted to regain all of them honorably.

I stopped playing for stats a long time ago. You know how much i enjoyed watching these point whores whine about stats?

Stizz wrote:

My point still stands, you claim to not give a shit about stats yet you bashed him based upon his.  As for your statpadder excuse, why would you care if he stat pads if you dont care about stats.
Again like i said earlier i dont care if you're proud of your stats if you gained them honorably. He did'nt.

Btw go ahead and bash my stats i really dont give a fuck anymore what does a pixelated award do for me In real life?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard