I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6718|Sweden
Wicked sick shot! +1
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6337|Too late for you to know...

Mushroomcar wrote:

Wicked sick shot! +1
Thanks!  It will be a whole video of stuff like that.  Hope people would like to see them. =P
Djbrown
+129|6494|Adelaide, Aussieland
Did you just speed uo the movie to like 3-400% during the time you were scoped in. because it looks to me like the exact same effect ive seen in a lot of sniper movies recently, speeding up the scoped parts makes it seem impossibly fast, but its actually quite easy.
Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon
that is so fucking intense.  i just wet myself.  I cant wait for this movie, I think I have to kill myself.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas

Djbrown wrote:

Did you just speed uo the movie to like 3-400% during the time you were scoped in. because it looks to me like the exact same effect ive seen in a lot of sniper movies recently, speeding up the scoped parts makes it seem impossibly fast, but its actually quite easy.
I dont think so. These shots have a name... The "xkullx" video has the same thing, plus how-to videos. Just a drag of your mouse over where the shot should be, and clicking at the right time.

Like a drag shot.

Last edited by MadKatter (2007-08-05 18:03:23)

rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6510
lucky shot
Sarciss
The Hunter

MadKatter wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

I dont think so. These shots have a name... The "xkullx" video has the same thing, plus how-to videos. Just a drag of your mouse over where the shot should be, and clicking at the right time.

Like a drag shot.
WInner!!

xkullx taught me how to practice this shot.  I practiced for a week and then frapped last night to get this shot.  No it's not sped up, it's acutally THAT fast.  The evidence is you look at the speed of the UAV and realize it doesn't speed up at any point during the clip.  You see a target in your scope and know the right movement and click of the mouse to get the kill.

Sorry Rambo, it was not luck.  It was a week of practicing and the skill developed from that.

It's nice to see people responding the same way they have to xkullx's videos.  It validates his teaching.

Here's his masterpeice on it.  It's called Twisted:  http://www.vbors.com/xkullx/

Last edited by Sarciss (2007-08-05 20:21:18)

agent146
+127|6385|Jesus Land aka Canada

Sarciss wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

Like a drag shot.
WInner!!

xkullx taught me how to practice this shot.  I practiced for a week and then frapped last night to get this shot.  No it's not sped up, it's acutally THAT fast.  You see a target in your scope and know the right movement and click of the mouse to get the kill.

Sorry Rambo, it was not luck.  It was a week of practicing and the skill developed from that.

It's nice to see people responding the same way they have to xkullx's videos.  It validates his teaching.
all i know is that i just shit myself.
xkullx
+105|6211
I have been teaching a lot of players how to snipe, and now I see the first baby steps towards more and more snipers stepping up to a new level of sniping.

Very nice shot Sarciss.

The different techniques is actually not the most difficult part, its to combine them with the right style of play in the right circumstances.

Good luck on your vid Sarciss, just try to remember to not copy me or any sniper, make this your own movie
Sarciss
The Hunter

xkullx wrote:

I have been teaching a lot of players how to snipe, and now I see the first baby steps towards more and more snipers stepping up to a new level of sniping.

Very nice shot Sarciss.

The different techniques is actually not the most difficult part, its to combine them with the right style of play in the right circumstances.

Good luck on your vid Sarciss, just try to remember to not copy me or any sniper, make this your own movie
Maybe I should call it "Twistyer"!  HA ha!  I don't copy, I aim to be different.  xkullx you should put on ur site that it's obvious ur not speeding it up evidenced by the UAV going the same speed.  Powers of observation I know.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6543|Sverige (SWE)

Mushroomcar wrote:

Wicked sick shot! +1
Qrite
sup g
+79|6172|Ohio
OMGZ! AIM BOT!!!!!!!!!! H4X0rZ! h4X0rZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but really nice shot.
Smitty5613
+46|6525|Middle of nowhere, California

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

lucky shot
Sarciss
The Hunter

Smitty5613 wrote:

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

lucky shot
It would be for you two.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England
Holy. Fuck. +1
Fateless
+36|6240|Jennifer Connellys Pants

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

lucky shot
^pfft^

Great skills Sarciss, looking forward to it.

Fateless.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
Hax.
Shakez
+39|6168
Very nice shot
A full movie with shots like that?
When will you release it?
Sarciss
The Hunter

@Fateless:  Thanks for recognizing it was a skilled shot.

@Special_Op:  Yeah this will be a full movie with shots like this one.  I JUST started recording and this was one of them I decided to post bc it was the fastest, trickiest one I did that one night of recording.

@RDMC:  Thanks for thinking I'm as good as a hax pgm as it's obvious there isn't a hax pgm running in the clip.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA
I hope you put the bit where I try and shock paddle you and you pull an "amazing" no scope with an svd, then pistol me. You are so good at this game, I don't know how you do it.
I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6123|Pennsylvania, USA
Sick Shot!!!
Sarciss
The Hunter

elite.mafia wrote:

I hope you put the bit where I try and shock paddle you and you pull an "amazing" no scope with an svd, then pistol me. You are so good at this game, I don't know how you do it.
OMFG!  I didn't realize you were you last night on Iron Gator.   I know you from watching my previous vids ( Skycow lolz ).  I wasn't frapping when we had our up close and personal fight unfortunately.   I thought of how that could've been in my vid if I were frapping but I do Iron Gator only to get the MEC SF Medal.

I do however have a clip from the same couple rounds I did the shot in my teaser where someone snuck up behind me and I jumped sideways doing a 180 and unscope shot him in the leg killing him.  It's very fast and kinda funny to see him fly.

How I do it is only playing the sniper kit for almost 800 hours now.  When I got good at the basics of sniping I moved onto the advanced moves that come in handy: unscoped shots etc.

Was it just coincidence we were on the same server and ended up having that one on one?  I noticed that you were a medic and not a Spec Ops coming to get the UAV at the uncap.  I was curious about that at the time.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk
haha, very nice shot, and like the fact that its all that is in the teaser....im intrigued

+1
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6655|west liberty IA
Question about the shot can you do it with an SVD...cause i use that more then any other sniper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard