Announcement

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|5894
Here's a hint: it's because you're arrogant and foolish, constantly sticking your noses where they aren't wanted and demanding crap out of other people.  And then, when someone actually has the balls to say no, you declare them evil assholes *cough*France*cough*.

You want to be taken seriously.  Take these steps:

1) Learn to read and write.  Take note, you're speaking English, not American.  Also, basic geography.  And before you invade a country, be sure that at least half your population knows where it is.

2)  Stop being such pussies.  So a few thousand of you died because of terrorism.  Big deal.  Shit happens.  It's no reason to go around killing and looting.

3)  When you elect a president, be sure they're smarter than a fifth grader.

4)  Join the international community properly.  Note that this means apologising for being such dickheads for the last few decades.  Suck it up.

If you don't?  Well, I can only guess......................

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/tmcatee/mushroom-cloud.jpg
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6099|UK
lol. Flame!!!!!!!! You gunna get flamed. Not that i disagree in part with your points.

Last edited by Vilham (2007-08-05 06:17:49)

Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|5819|UK
wow, someones country obviously got owned, hard
Jepeto87
Member
+38|6018|Dublin
Lol, you dont need to be smarter than a 5th grader to figure out how this will end!
Shadow893
lel
+75|6025|England

Vilham wrote:

lol. Flame!!!!!!!! You gunna get flamed. Not that i disagree in part with your points.
I would get my flame proof jacket on if I were you lol.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|5894

Mong0ose wrote:

wow, someones country obviously got owned, hard
Nope, just pointing out that Americans, by and large, are assholes.
specops10-4
Member
+108|6076|In the hills
I wondered, and it is because everyone is jealous of our countries world wide power, and how much we influence their lives.  You may say no, but you gotta agree, it is pretty empowering to know that we have the #1 military in the world.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5984|USA
France never says no, they are historically notorious for saying yes.

For example: Germany asks, France, will you surrender your country? France says Yes, of course we will. So I take it you will be staying for dinner??
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|5894

specops10-4 wrote:

I wondered, and it is because everyone is jealous of our countries world wide power, and how much we influence their lives.  You may say no, but you gotta agree, it is pretty empowering to know that we have the #1 military in the world.
Only because you're bloodthirsty savages.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5984|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

Mong0ose wrote:

wow, someones country obviously got owned, hard
Nope, just pointing out that Americans, by and large, are assholes.
even me, Bubbalo???
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,610|5954|London, England
To put it in your terms: This topic'll boomerang on you!
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|5635
Bubbalo where do you live what country?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|5894

lowing wrote:

even me, Bubbalo???
Compared to the average American you're a fucking angel.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|5984|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

even me, Bubbalo???
Compared to the average American you're a fucking angel.
LOL, I guess I need to try harder, huh?
SteikeTa
Member
+153|6081|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Haha, nice post. Now we will hear things like: no no, you all are just jealous, we saved your asses during the wwII. Yeah we are jealous.... right.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,275|6049

Bull3t wrote:

Bubbalo where do you live what country?
Australia.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6099|UK

specops10-4 wrote:

I wondered, and it is because everyone is jealous of our countries world wide power, and how much we influence their lives.  You may say no, but you gotta agree, it is pretty empowering to know that we have the #1 military in the world.
Dude no one in the western world cares about how big your army is. The simple truth is it means nothing. We are in the age of nuclear weapons. You invade a nation with nukes expect to be annihilated... However thank you for posting as you have proved Bubbalo's point, you are arrogant.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|5556|Escea

I think you've signed your own death warrant with this one, also I would call sitting on the sidelines complaining about every countries wrongdoings whilst never bothering to admit your own is being a pussy.
jsnipy
...
+3,275|5856|...

I agree with the OP, and eventually (sooner than later) we will get nuked into a 4th world country. I'm sure the Roman's were viewed in the same light.
cospengle
Member
+140|5820|Armidale, NSW, Australia
nice photo

jsnipy wrote:

I agree with the OP, and eventually (sooner than later) we will get nuked into a 4th world country. I'm sure the Roman's were viewed in the same light.
Except that the romans built up the infrastructure in areas they invaded, instead of just bombing them to shit and saying "Wow. What a mess this place is. We're outta here."

Last edited by cospengle (2007-08-05 06:36:10)

namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|5632
Why do Americans insist on using different measurement systems to everyone else?
For instance:
Feet.
Fahrenheit.
miles.

Im basically talking about the imperial system.
Why americans why why why ?????
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|5894

M.O.A.B wrote:

I think you've signed your own death warrant with this one, also I would call sitting on the sidelines complaining about every countries wrongdoings whilst never bothering to admit your own is being a pussy.
Which is to a large degree what America does.  Because it's full of pussies.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6099|UK

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Why do Americans insist on using different measurement systems to everyone else?
For instance:
Feet.
Fahrenheit.
miles.

Im basically talking about the imperial system.
Why americans why why why ?????
What... americans use KM, england uses miles.
S/O421
Member
+1|5632

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Why do Americans insist on using different measurement systems to everyone else?
For instance:
Feet.
Fahrenheit.
miles.

Im basically talking about the imperial system.
Why americans why why why ?????
lolololol, they are an odd bunch
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|5632
my bad then

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard