spuddy1981
+10|6359|england
I think medics should heal slower and not just be able to chuck med packs on the floor. + reviving should take time
agent146
+127|6383|Jesus Land aka Canada
no not another medic thread. i seen many of these. all i say is NO. bf2 is fine as it is. its not prefect but its fine as it is. if you want slow healing then i want one hit kills with the m95.
spuddy1981
+10|6359|england
Thought that was called a head shot??
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6618|Gold coast, Aus.
play 2142.
agent146
+127|6383|Jesus Land aka Canada
no that is called "Omg i am hit with a .50 cal sniper rifle but i can still walk and i am alive"
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6618|Gold coast, Aus.

agent146 wrote:

no that is called "Omg i am hit with a .50 cal sniper rifle but i can still walk and i am alive"
play css.
link52787
+29|6518
hmmmm....did the world go back in time?

.........  I think this was discussed before.

BF2 is just a game.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6527

what is with all the whining tonight?!?!?!?
VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California
Its bf2....
go play PR.
Danorge
+7|6153|Denmark // 69! Az
lul's go play som I/O and score points you medics whoring statspadders... ohh not the topic. well lets just say you want, i dont... then again they cant make every one happy , so it's best i'm happy with the game.. damn now my post is even longer then the #1.

Delete your BF2 account destroy the DVD. throw out your PC and tv. cut your Inet line so we dont have to read your whine....
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6485|Kamloops, BC Canada
Kill the medic. A dead medic

1. Cannot heal himself
2. Revive anyone

IF you are worried that someone will revive the medic that you just killed... then do what I do sometimes. Guard the body from a distance. When a medic comes in for the revive (which they usually do without neutralizing the threat) Kill them both. And then you've got 3 kills from the whole ordeal. If you have trouble doing the first step... don't play this game... seriously... medics do not have any armour. They are very easy to kill.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6362|California
go play real life.
KVNY
+25|6652|SoCal

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

agent146 wrote:

play css.
Awp leg shots shit me to no end.

Edit: and binking someone.
Oh man... dont even get me started on the AW-fucking-P. grrrr.

I dunno, but it sounds like someone needs the WAAAAAAMBULANCE....

https://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/waaaambulance-23284.jpg

Last edited by KVNY (2007-08-05 01:18:58)

[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6218|Finland

agent146 wrote:

RECONDO67
+60|6632|miami FL
I feel that a medic should not be allowed to revive a head shot victim(specially from a .50 cal shot)
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

RECONDO67 wrote:

I feel that a medic should not be allowed to revive a head shot victim(specially from a .50 cal shot)
They need to add in loads of gore, like exploding heads. I'd like to see a shock from a defib magically piece his head back together and get him on his feet
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea

farmerfez wrote:

Yeh, whinge whinge fucking whinge
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6516|Adelaide, South Australia

mtb0minime wrote:

RECONDO67 wrote:

They need to add in loads of gore, like exploding heads. I'd like to see a shock from a defib magically piece his head back together and get him on his feet
That would be really fucking cool.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone

spuddy1981 wrote:

I think medics should heal slower and not just be able to chuck med packs on the floor. + reviving should take time
You should play POE2 then. Go, go, go...
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Longbow
+163|6643|Odessa, Ukraine

.Sup wrote:

Hello ... PoE2 medics are same as vanilla medics , they just don't have nades and carry carbine instead of assault rifle . Healing\reviving is the same .
.Sup
be nice

Longbow wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Hello ... PoE2 medics are same as vanilla medics , they just don't have nades and carry carbine instead of assault rifle . Healing\reviving is the same .
hello! Olesko keep map. Does it ring a bell? You can't toss med packs, intervals between revives are long,...
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6482|UK
just leave the game as it is, its fine
Longbow
+163|6643|Odessa, Ukraine

.Sup wrote:

hello! Olesko keep map. Does it ring a bell? You can't toss med packs, intervals between revives are long,...
PoE2 features one map ?
.Sup
be nice

Longbow wrote:

.Sup wrote:

PoE2 features one map ?
greensprite
awsm
+13|6162|Germany

Mong0ose wrote:

just leave the game as it is, its fine

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard