Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
Why is it neoconservatives? Why can't it just be conservatives... JUST WHY SERGE! WHY!!!!!!!!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

sergeriver wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Not to mention the 50-100 dead people a day in Iraq.
That's more of the Iraqis fault that they're killing each other though because of their religion.
Yeah, coz the insurgency was the same before the invasion.
Its still not our fault that they're killing each other because they're either sunni or shia.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Why is it neoconservatives? Why can't it just be conservatives... JUST WHY SERGE! WHY!!!!!!!!
Eye appeal is buy appeal.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You answered a question but you also accused me of criticizing Americans only, and that's not true.
Nope.  I accused of holding GWB accountable for those attacks and not the leaders of those free countries who exercised their own free will.
I hold them responsible for their actions of course.  But GWB was the one who started with this war.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

sergeriver wrote:

I hold them responsible for their actions of course.  But GWB was the one who started with this war.
Actually, I would blame the UN for their years of mishandling and profiteering off the sanctions...... but whateva.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Actually, I would blame the UN for their years of mishandling and profiteering off the sanctions...... but whateva.
France was in on it as well weren't they, with the oil for food thing?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

There we agree.  The UN has failed to achieve its own goals over and over.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

sergeriver wrote:

But GWB was the one who started with this war.
No...we were still at war with them.  No peace treaty was ever signed.  And there were multiple incidents every year.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

No...we were still at war with them.  No peace treaty was ever signed.  And there were multiple incidents every year.
You know I'm talking about the 2003 invasion.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Just clearing up your wording.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Just clearing up your wording.
Thanks, that's so kind of you.
theelviscerator
+19|6296
Neocons are merely ex democrats you know...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Damn neo-cons and their bullshit lies about Iraq.......................................oh wait.

462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6692

Turquoise wrote:

David.P wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

If they really wanted to call out bullshit they'ed go after Islam but they are too afraid. They themselves are bullshitting us.
I believe that episode was made before 9/11...  I could be wrong though...
The moving of the Ten Commandments was in 2003 so it happened after 9/11.  Regardless....all of you whom watched this video and said "ya know..." You are all going straight to Hell!

The Bible, Quran and other testaments of faith are meant to act as guides for the faithful. Each can be interpreted (or misinterpreted) in a myriad of ways. I myself subscribe to the Golden Rule...irregardless of faith.
imortal
+240|6672|Austin, TX

M.O.A.B wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

France was in on it as well weren't they, with the oil for food thing?
NOt only France, but Russia and Germany too.  Wait!  What were the three countries that didn't want us to go into Iraq???  OH, yeah....
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6744|Salt Lake City

It's funny how we still ignored so many other areas of warlord and other dictatorial rule, and never went in, guns blazing, to release these people from hardship and dictatorial rule.  Well, it's not that funny...they didn't have any oil, or if they did it wasn't prepped and ready for market.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

usmarine2005 wrote:

Damn neo-cons and their bullshit lies about Iraq.......................................oh wait.
Which brings up an interesting point. How in the hell could Hillary be leading among the Dems? Did we forget she voted for the war? Or are we supposed to buy into her "I was tricked" garbage. She was privet to the same intelligence the President had. It must be nice to be able to make such remarks and have them go unchallenged. I have no respect for anyone who votes to send our troops into a warzone and then attempts to remove their funding. I'm waiting for her to follow in her predecessors footsteps and say "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it".

Sup
https://i13.tinypic.com/53a98d2.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
imortal
+240|6672|Austin, TX

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

It's funny how we still ignored so many other areas of warlord and other dictatorial rule, and never went in, guns blazing, to release these people from hardship and dictatorial rule.  Well, it's not that funny...they didn't have any oil, or if they did it wasn't prepped and ready for market.
Exactly.  Lots of risk, no reward.  Don't say it with sarcasm.  National intrests.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Kmarion wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Which brings up an interesting point. How in the hell could Hillary be leading among the Dems? Did we forget she voted for the war? Or are we supposed to buy into her "I was tricked" garbage. She was privet to the same intelligence the President had. It must be nice to be able to make such remarks and have them go unchallenged. I have no respect for anyone who votes to send our troops into a warzone and then attempts to remove their funding. I'm waiting for her to follow in her predecessors footsteps and say "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it".

Sup
http://i13.tinypic.com/53a98d2.jpg
here here
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

Simple statements Vs. a full scale invasion.  Geez, I wonder what's worse.  Cmon.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Neoconservatives are not normal conservatives. Normal conservatives tend to have some excellent common sense ideas (just look at Kmarion), which are actually feasible and are an excellent way of looking at certain problems. I have issues with what some of their ideas are, but on the whole I find them to be fairly intelligent.

Neoconservatives, are, to put it bluntly, crackpots. Intruigingly they aren't too far off neoliberal...

I suggest you read 'Take Back the Right' by Philip Gold. An excellent read on how the conservative movement has betrayed itself four times.. Also explores the difference between them and neocons in good detail.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

sergeriver wrote:

Simple statements Vs. a full scale invasion.  Geez, I wonder what's worse.  Cmon.
Did they not lie to the American people?  Did they not help "sell" it to the world?  Geez, what is worse?  The worst is the selling and voting for it Serge, because that is what started it all.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6498|Menlo Park, CA

G3|Genius wrote:

dude, their religion is ass-backward.
Couldnt have said it better. . . . .

Totally perverted in every sense of the word!!

I look at religion (especially Islam) this way. . . . "My imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend, and I am going to beat your ass if you dont acknowledge that!!!"
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Did they not lie to the American people?  Did they not help "sell" it to the world?  Geez, what is worse?  The worst is the selling and voting for it Serge, because that is what started it all.
Very true. While the ultimate responsibility falls on the presidents shoulders, those opposed to the war should consider that given the same time and situation the leading Democrat running for office was a promoter of the war. Her opinion was no different than Cheney, no different than Rumsfield (Insert Hillary sound bites here). One key difference however happens to be the ability she has to jump ship. I had more respect for the Democrats before they started proposing legislation that could hurt the troops. I know that congressional power is channeled via the checkbook, but they knew that was a dead end road before they started. They were scrambling for congressional seats while our troops were scrambling for their lives.

The war was mismanaged from the start. The lack of foresight and planning goes to the Republican leaders at the time. How can you possibly believe that completely alienating the leaders in the previous government would not have repercussions? The most upsetting thing now is we finally have a commander (Petraeus) with a plan that is producing results (militarily). Unfortunately what Iraq needs the most is political reconciliation. That is something that can only come from the Iraqi people themselves. As it is right now the Iraqi Parliament has a tough time deciding how long and when they will be taking their vacations.

As the saying goes, "We have two types of politicians, the incapable.. and those capable of anything".
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

In 8 years Clinton never thought about invading Iraq, and 9/11 has nothing to do with it.
They are to blame too for selling it to the world, like you say, but it's much worse to do it, like GWB did.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard