Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6521|the Netherlands
noticed some weird black areas while playing lately ... any suggestions what they mean ?
am i in big trouble now ? new pc maybe ?/ ...HELP!!! much appreciated

https://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4242/bf220070804214523mo9.png
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6510
hax
stef10
+173|6480|Denmark
cough´cough´fucked pc!
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6410|Belgium
Videocard getting a bit too hot?
Tjasso
the "Commander"
could it be my video card going bananas ? D'oh!!

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-08-04 13:33:27)

Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
I had those for a few months, all I do is justmove a few cms to the left/right etc and it goes away, unless you look in that spot again
CC-Marley
+407|6827
Try different drivers, Blow out your pc with compressed air. Heat is a possibility as well.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6343

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

hax
bf2gammer
+14|6219

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Videocard getting a bit too hot?
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6528

clean out your graphics cache
maxwell777
+27|6264|Doncaster, UK
I've had that problem too, though it is soon overcome like simon said, just move around and they go away.
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6582|Finland
That looks like videocard problems.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6163
buy a new videocard
Tjasso
the "Commander"
thanks lads
maestrium
+13|6483|Arizona
I had it the other day, and my computer is pretty much less than a month old, so it might just be heat or something. Mine went away the next day after having it off for the night.
Tjasso
the "Commander"

maxwell777 wrote:

I've had that problem too, though it is soon overcome like simon said, just move around and they go away.
when i move in game they do disappear but when focusing on a certain spot its there again ...
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6568|United States
I personally think it's just some kind of a game glitch. I've had that happen to me before and I thought it was my graphics card heating up, so I tested it with a fresh, cooled down card and still got it. It only happens to me sometimes on Sharqi and Taraba Quarry, but I have to be standing a particular spot and faced a particular direction to see some of the black spots, and if I'm not exactly in the right spot then I don't see anything.
TheGiantSE
+14|6469|Sweden
Well restart your computer.

I had that when I joined our infantry server, restarted and haven't seen it since.
After seeing that once of 100 hours playing after getting the new graphicscard it must be a bugg.....

buggs are common in bf2
Qrite
sup g
+79|6172|Ohio
sometimes if i use alt + tab to drop bf2 down and go back and makes the colors all fucked up. i just need to close bf2 and re open but it only usually happens while its loading a map.

EDIT : i doubt thats what happened but just thought id share.

Last edited by [REB]Qrite (2007-08-04 14:50:16)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6707

Tjasso wrote:

noticed some weird black areas while playing lately ... any suggestions what they mean ?

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4242 … 523mo9.png
all the replies in this thread fail... that happens with terrain on low- move to med and it will stop. it happens more on sf then vanilla too.
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6624|Quebec city, Canada

TehMyke wrote:

Tjasso wrote:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4242 … 523mo9.png
all the replies in this thread fail... that happens with terrain on low- move to med and it will stop. it happens more on sf then vanilla too.
I dont agree, I played on low for 2 months, 2 years ago, and I never had these sort of issues. I think his graphics card is too hot, that's all.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6617|Manitowoc, WI
Take some canned air and clean up your video card.  Looks like it might be overheating.  I doubt you need to buy a new one.
belvucker
+1|6113
It probably your video card settings, some settings can produce weird looking artifacts in game. In this case the black spots, try adjusting the video card
Jim_Bred
+15|6500
mad hax y0!
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6445|Boulder, CO
stop using your pc to smoke weed from the heat it generates your making your graphics card high.

overheating mebbee, what are the specs?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard