0akleaves
+183|6615|Newcastle UK
When i insert the disc i get the install screen like the little box i choose the language and what i want to do, so i click install and the Battlefield 2 screen comes up and then it says preparing setup and as soon as the bar fills it closes.

Help me please i actually want to play sf not vbf2.

Help will be appreciated.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney

DrunkFace wrote:

-=[HL]=-Phatmatt wrote:

you must mean patch, well it's patch 1.41 just like bf2

And here's how you should install:

Install bf2

Patch 1.41 Useless time wasting step

Install bf2 sf

Patch 1.41 again

Go play!
That is how it worked for others. By the way did you search?
0akleaves
+183|6615|Newcastle UK
Yes ffs i searched no this is the installation of sf after bf2 v. I have just recently formatted and it wont install so fuck off with the patch quote
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney

0akleaves wrote:

Yes ffs i searched no this is the installation of sf after bf2 v. I have just recently formatted and it wont install so fuck off with the patch quote
Yeah sorry for trying to help , and if you would have read the quote properly, it says install sf AFTER BF2. And i assume thats why your trying to do...

Last edited by Ashlite (2007-08-04 05:09:10)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
There's a stickied topic about how to manually delete BF2 and all respective files.
Do that, then do a clean re-install of BF2 and SF (plus the patch, as stated above).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard