Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6481
There should be a "no infantry" option where everyone gets a tank.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6759|Mexico City
what a bunch of cry-babies !!!!

no snipers ?, then stop standing still and move ur arze
no clays?, then stop running like a mindless bonobo into them, watch before going into !!!!

This should have been implemented a while ago, but i guess too many lamers would had cried:
- Limited Ammo bags.
- Ammo bags used only by ground troops. is incredible than one ammo bag can refill a tank !!!!
- Limited Heal packs and paddle revives. nice that a medic can carry a whole hospital on his back and the paddles have the electric charge of the whole US east coast...
- Autokick for Vehic campers. dont u hate that usually half the team is camping for vehics instead of helping at front lines ?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6604|Reisterstown, MD

The ability to turn off chat.  Too many people whining and crying over silly things.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6012|Aberdeen, Scotland
Yup Damien lol...

I run round like a madman reviving every corpsse in sight, then when I'm wounded they all ignore me
MysteryJake
+12|6220|California

killer21 wrote:

The ability to turn off chat.  Too many people whining and crying over silly things.
renderer.drawhud 0

Not the best solution but it works =/
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6234|Finland

MrAnderson wrote:

Yup Damien lol...

I run round like a madman reviving every corpsse in sight, then when I'm wounded they all ignore me
Almost same except they wont ignore me, not always ...
And wtf is this no snipers, no naids, no guns, no players option votes!? If those would happen BF2 WOULD BE RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too much to choose and will end searching one good server for an hour and when you finally get in you are too bored to play anymore , still they should fix that car option thing...
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6168|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I want Team VoIP Chat, because noone ever go into squads(Or they don't stick together and play as a squad) and yeah.
masculata
+24|6690|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

farmerfez wrote:

whine whine whine, you kill the game when you whine
Stop whining 

On topic, I liked....

- SamFisher199: "No armor, but do cars"
- Spidery_Yoda: "I wish you could turn off the commanders voice over"
- _1_MAN-ARMY.17: "the fucking claymores"
- RoosterCantrell: "...there was a button you could hold down on your keyboard that turns on/off the ability for yourself to be revived when you die"

and Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd FTW
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6694|Disaster Free Zone
Nothing!!
Wallpaper
+303|6007|The pool
There should be an option to turn of the "CLEAR!", "AMMO HERE", "FIRST AID, HERE" messages that endlessly spam up the chat field
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6234|Finland

DrunkFace wrote:

Nothing!!
Yeah like i said, more on/off options will make bf2 server searching harder and even more unrealistic.
If you don't like bf2 we have now, don't play it! just stop whining about things like, guns, naids, enemy team shooting at you, your hud, hp, health packs,claymores, explosing claymore,black claymores, ammo packs, global chat, chat, sounds,models,sky,hurting guns, squads, team playing, flag capping...etc.

If claymores blow you up, learn to avoid them.
If naid kills you all the time, stop going on 64 24/7 karkand servers with populated places to wait for getting blow up
If you just get pwned, what would be the reason? look up, uav maybe? or maybe you just suck(no of course the enemy is hacking)
Don't want to hear clear messages sound/see messages? Don't go on 64 player servers to spam medic
Don't want to hear ammo hear sound/see messages? Don't go on 64 player servers to spam support
If you don't revive dead team mates right next to you when there is no danger for you to do it, and get free 2 points (as much as from killing) then...
Sniper, medic & enemy support. Support kills medic, sniper kills support, sniper takes medic kit and revives him, but if you are that tard medic who got revived and you don't take support kit and let that former sniper to get his kit back and you yours, then you are fucking retard, or i hope you are doing better with that sniper kit that with your medic...

spuddy1981
+10|6375|england
movable carrier

revive?

mines+ ammo + heath destuctable.

I really think ammo should explode when shot
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6466|The Twilight Zone
explosives
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
~FuzZz~