David.P
Banned
+649|6282
Ok i'm getting pretty pissed at these crashes and what not. I need a suggestion for a game i should buy, It has to be under 35$ and no RPG's and No Fps's. Okay? Go!
l41e
+677|6657

WoW. BF2.

Edit: yes, I'm kidding

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-08-03 17:58:38)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

David.P wrote:

Ok i'm getting pretty pissed at these crashes and what not. I need a suggestion for a game i should buy, It has to be under 35$ and no RPG's and No Fps's. Okay? Go!
Go play in traffic game.  In fact I'll pay you $35.
HeRbY
+13|6324
How about CnC3 or Company of Heroes. Both are very good stratergy games imo.
Dragonclaw
+186|6314|Florida
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade FTW
gameaddict
+35|6689|let op drempels
Supreme Commander.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6604|Michigan, USA
Theres the civilization series if you a strategy nut(like myself ) which will easily fill hours of time.
CnC3 is ok, been recomended already, however you could also try out Warhammer 40k:Dawn of War, simply on of the best RTSs out there.

By eliminating RPGs and FPSs you really eliminate most games worth playing.

gameaddict wrote:

Supreme Commander.
Simply horrible, 70% of your screen is menus, takes 15minutes to build basic units, and while you can get good enough to get stuff going quick, it still takes an insane amount of time to build units, got 4 days for a 1v1 game?  Go ahead and enjoy 

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-08-03 18:30:25)

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6539

CoH, Dark Crusade
Woops, didnt see the no RPG 0o

Last edited by farmerfez (2007-08-03 18:29:59)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6654
get outside and do something
Longbow
+163|6655|Odessa, Ukraine
Oblivion , or get Insurgency mod for HL:2
gameaddict
+35|6689|let op drempels

r2zoo wrote:

Theres the civilization series if you a strategy nut(like myself ) which will easily fill hours of time.
CnC3 is ok, been recomended already, however you could also try out Warhammer 40k:Dawn of War, simply on of the best RTSs out there.

gameaddict wrote:

Supreme Commander.
Simply horrible, 70% of your screen is menus, takes 15minutes to build basic units, and while you can get good enough to get stuff going quick, it still takes an insane amount of time to build units, got 4 days for a 1v1 game?  Go ahead and enjoy 
Overreacting. (and you can make a lot of the menu's disappear)
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6700|Calgary

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

David.P wrote:

lol...............  fucken Ken , I laughed so hard I chocked on my beer and spat it out all over my screen and keyboard , last time I read and drink
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
You can get every game for under $35 over at ebay.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6243|S.A. Australia
Black and White 2 maybes?
Serious Flex
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6604|Michigan, USA

jord wrote:

You can get every game for under $35 over at ebay.
You can get every game cheaper then that on certain sites

gameaddict wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

gameaddict wrote:

Supreme Commander.
Overreacting. (and you can make a lot of the menu's disappear)
Eh mabye so, I love strategy games but I found that one boring as hell, unistalled it same day I installed.

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-08-03 18:43:45)

David.P
Banned
+649|6282

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

David.P wrote:

Did that got bored after the tankers kept crashing and not killing enough people.(Stupid defensive driving!) I mean come on when you see a few people die in a fire you've seen them all.

r2zoo wrote:

I like RTS but i never liked civilization, CnC3 eh played the demo did'nt like it, Warhammer? Same as before.
I know just i've gotten so used to Fps's nothing is new to me, And Rpg's take too long to gain any significant reward.(Plus all these otaku play them and all they talk about are Furries, Anime, And Jpop. Seriously it's STFU! If i wanted to hear that shit i'd hear talk to lavadisk)

Last edited by David.P (2007-08-03 18:52:37)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

Need For Speed - Most Wanted? I personally get bored of it after a few hours. I know you said no FPSes, but have you played HL2? If not it's worth it, it might be a bit slow at first but once you get the gravity gun the rest of the game is very fun. Just looking through my XFire history, I can't recommend much besides Company of Heroes, The Sims 2, and Solitaire.
HeRbY
+13|6324
If you have ever played Guitar Hero and enjoy that, I would recommend downloading Frets on Fire. It's free and very addictive with gameplay identical to Guitar Hero.
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

Hurricane wrote:

Need For Speed - Most Wanted? I personally get bored of it after a few hours. I know you said no FPSes, but have you played HL2? If not it's worth it, it might be a bit slow at first but once you get the gravity gun the rest of the game is very fun. Just looking through my XFire history, I can't recommend much besides Company of Heroes, The Sims 2, and Solitaire.
I have HL2 i got bored of it half through too short and not as good as the first one. CoH bored of it, Sims? Surely you jest? I gave away all my sims games 2 years ago i aint getting hooked on that shit again, Solitaire? You mean strip solitaire? Beat all levels and got all the pics.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6298|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I'd say Rainbow Six: Vegas, but I have this feeling you don't wanna dish out the money for the 360 too.

(And technically, R6V is a third-person shooter, so eat it! [kidding])
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Cpt.Snewo
+4|6130
Like no good games like not fps or rpg.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6528|Adelaide, South Australia

What about an FPS-style RPG like Dark Messiah: Might and Magic?
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Have it. Got so old so quick.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6528|Adelaide, South Australia

David.P wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

I love that game.
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

David.P wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

I love that game.
I dont it's the same ol rpg. Ordinary guy becomes some kind of chosen one. Come on how many time has it been done before?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard