.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
**WARNING** if you have something against mouses getting killed in mouse traps dont watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orOVmeiY … mp;search=

reminds me of 2142, where you are crouching infront of a claymore and a teammate runs by and gets you both killed....
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Scottish Mercenary
+2|6094|My cardboard box in Scotland
ROFL Pwnt.
Smitty5613
+46|6497|Middle of nowhere, California
Lololololololololololol +1
Qrite
sup g
+79|6145|Ohio
Mousetrap [pwned] mouse 1
Moustrap [pwned]  mouse 2
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6718|The United Center
Awwww.
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6616|Camoran's Paradise
Haha.  That made my day.
LightBred
+0|6168
stat padders
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6613|Minnesota
https://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z227/timkowalik/image0011cj5.jpg
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6549|Columbus, OH
-1 punished for TK
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6737|Cambridge (UK)
If there's any consistency in the moderation of these forums that video should be removed.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6527|Kent, UK

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

If there's any consistency in the moderation of these forums that video should be removed.
why?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

He didnt embed it and he warned you.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6633|Groningen, The Netherlands
Scorpion0x17
+691|6737|Cambridge (UK)

Buckles wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

why?
Because it shows cruelty to animals.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51
Awh, even in the world of Animals they have retards.

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Buckles wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

why?
Then DO NOT watch it. He warned you.

Last edited by RDMC (2007-08-04 06:39:59)

Scorpion0x17
+691|6737|Cambridge (UK)

Sarrk wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

He didnt embed it and he warned you.
But it does show cruelty to animals. I don't see that it makes any difference whether it's embeded or not - every other thread that has had any type of link to a video showing animal cruelty has been dealt with in this way - as I said, if there is any consistency on the moderation of these forums, it should be removed.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6266

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Buckles wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

why?
Your on a forum based on a game that revolves about killing people and you get all bent out of shape when you see 2 mice die?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
They're both idiots. In a life or death situation such as that, if I was the mouse being careful and I saw another one coming, i'd just leave and see if he can do it without getting snapped. If he can, well then go back, if he can't, well he'll be dead so you can go back and eat it still. Win-Win situation.

No shit mice haven't been able to even get a simple farm system going.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6737|Cambridge (UK)

RDMC wrote:

Awh, even in the world of Animals they have retards.

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Buckles wrote:

why?
Then DO NOT watch it. He warned you.
That's been said in every other thread that includes a link to a video showing cruelty. They still get removed.

In fact, I think this is far far worse than the recent thread about how some Chinese treat animals. That thread was pointing out the cruelty. This is laughing at it.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.
What sort of world do we live in? People are crying about two disease carrying vermin being killed.

WAKE UP SWEET HEART, IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

m8v2 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Buckles wrote:

why?
Your on a forum based on a game that revolves about killing people and you get all bent out of shape when you see 2 mice die?
Lets be honest here, we don't actually kill people, unless BF2 has changed a great deal since I last played...
Scorpion0x17
+691|6737|Cambridge (UK)

m8v2 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Buckles wrote:

why?
I'm on a forum based on A GAME. I am a pacifist. I hate war. But, I love BF2. I love watching war movies. Why? Because they are NOT REAL.

This is real cruelty, being inflicted on real mice, that have real feelings. There is a HUGE difference between that and a computer game.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6737|Cambridge (UK)

gene_pool wrote:

What sort of world do we live in? People are crying about two disease carrying vermin being killed.

WAKE UP SWEET HEART, IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY
There are plenty of HUMANE ways to deal with mice.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6418|Boulder, CO
You can't really claim its cruelty to animals seeing as how those sorts of traps are used universally in houses, shops and all other sorts of buildings because they kill quickly and cleanly as well as relatively painlessly, as opposed to say rat poison which isn't always quick or clean or painless. besides you were warned of the content.
I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6095|Pennsylvania, USA
They are just 2 mice get over dude.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard