slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6697
Looks like foot and mouth outbreak in the UK again.

BAD NEWS
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6718|The United Center
Uh...care to elaborate?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Is that slang for aids?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
time to invade Iraq.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6450|Sheffield-England
FUCK! that means i wont be able to go in the countryside camping!

FUCK!
HeRbY
+13|6287
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6930684.stm - Basicly it can infect humans and all the animals found to have it must be destroyed.
aLeX
.?
+160|6302|:D

Source?

https://www.aussiefavourites.com.au/cornershop/images/hnz_bigred600.jpg

EDIT: Oh.. ok. Well i'll leave it 'cos I made teh funnies

Last edited by l-aLeX-l (2007-08-03 16:32:36)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6365|The Gem Saloon
mad cow disease for us across the pond.
slaata
+18|6697
much much worse . you can't believe the pain this can cause so many people and of course animals

Its not really a problem for the humans , more the fact it closes so many farms and the makers of food stuffs and all the thungs attached to that

Last edited by slaata (2007-08-03 16:37:01)

HeRbY
+13|6287

slaata wrote:

much much worse . you can't believe the pain this can cause so many people and of course animals
Can't really get much worse for the farmers in England at the moment. Floods have destroyed most of the crops and now foot and mouth is on the loose again effecting their livestock.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Parker wrote:

Nah, it's different. Foot and mouth can be contracted by humans, however it doesn't turn your brain into mush, and it's not very bad on humans. A BSE (mad cow disease) outbreak IMO would be much worse. Sure it sucks that the animals have to be killed, but rather them than more people with mushy brains.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6541|Portland, OR, USA

ghettoperson wrote:

Parker wrote:

Nah, it's different. Foot and mouth can be contracted by humans, however it doesn't turn your brain into mush, and it's not very bad on humans. A BSE (mad cow disease) outbreak IMO would be much worse. Sure it sucks that the animals have to be killed, but rather them than more people with mushy brains.
vegetarianism for the wiiiin
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6653|The Lou

CommieChipmunk wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Parker wrote:

I <3 meat.

but i do have vegan shoes. lol
slaata
+18|6697
eh?
agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada
hopefully it hits the chavs the hardest.
https://cornerstonegroup.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/chavs.jpg
....i am sorry to joke in such a serious matter.
Scottish Mercenary
+2|6094|My cardboard box in Scotland
No apology needed they need to die before I see any more.

Damn bastards.

Last edited by Scottish Mercenary (2007-08-03 23:33:05)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
It was on the news over here too, farmers are told to check their animals and the goverment is looking at farms that got anymals from england. There's been an outbreak of blue tong over here. They found 23 farms with sick sheep.

Also i heared on the news that bread prices are gonna go up by 35% cause of an expected bad harvest due to a very wet summer. Over here in may we had tropical temps and it didnt rain for 35 days so there were even forest fires and stuff. After that rain came and it didnt stop till this week basically.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Parker wrote:

Sorry, if God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them outta meat.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

time to invade Iraq.
Call Kuwait, tell them they owe us.

----

They seem to have this in more control than last time. Though i don't remember last time much (was only like 12) and all i remember is seeing massive piles of cow getting burn't

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-08-04 03:09:17)

znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6515|Sverige (SWE)
No moor cheap beef ..... again !
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
Can't it like, start off somewhere else in Europe and then spread to the UK. Like the Black Death, Germans etc.. this foot and mouth thing is annoying.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

lowing wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Sorry, if God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them outta meat.
lol, +1
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
Wasn't there an "outbreak" not so long ago?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Whups, someones gonna get a slap for this,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6931858.stm

Sounds like a 28 days later scenario.
Ryan
+1,230|6814|Alberta, Canada

usmarine2005 wrote:

Is that slang for aids?
No, AIDS is also known as infected penis in vagina disease. Or vice versa.

Last edited by Ryan (2007-08-05 15:41:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard