cryptofcolumbus
+18|6212|Eugene, OR
Do you believe the story the government agencies are telling us, or do you think there is a more sinister plot line below the surface just waiting for some internet sleuths with too much free time on their hands to uncover?  Was it a true structural failure, or was it helped along by a well placed pack of explosives?
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6294|Bloomington Indiana
i think a sinister plot would have involved the golden gate bridge or something else.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

Do you believe the story the government agencies are telling us
Christ the investigation is not even under way........relax

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-08-03 13:56:42)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Does look like just an accident. This shit happens across the whole world, the US isn't immune to everything.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6294|Bloomington Indiana

usmarine2005 wrote:

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

good call
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Mekstizzle wrote:

the US isn't immune to everything.
soccer
Balok77
+28|6146
what country is America gonna blame this time??? lol

spin the wheel of invasion......
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6481|P-way, NJ

usmarine2005 wrote:

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

Some people are saying bush was behind the bridge collapse. Stfu, wtf would bush care about a bridge over the river?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641
we're not really serious here, are we?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I believe we are really serious.
This is so serious, Chuck Norris wouldn't know what to do.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-08-03 14:03:28)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Balok77 wrote:

oh grow up
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641

Balok77 wrote:

yours.  unless youre American, then youll get detained for a while before we send you to Iraq.
cryptofcolumbus
+18|6212|Eugene, OR

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I am so serious.  On an unserious note, why are they so quick to say it isn't terrorism?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I am so serious.  On an unserious note, why are they so quick to say it isn't terrorism?
They don't want to incite unnecessary fear I guess. As far as I know, that's only been stated by the State government... I trust them more than Bush.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Because they don't want idiots saying zomgs terrorists! Because of recent events.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6299
Loose change was based off of a plane crashing into buildings.

Not of a bridge collapse.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Hurricane wrote:

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

They don't want to incite unnecessary fear I guess. As far as I know, that's only been stated by the State government... I trust them more than Bush.
Rather unusual really, but I guess they only do that when it's stupidly obvious terrorists weren't involved.
cryptofcolumbus
+18|6212|Eugene, OR

Bull3t wrote:

really?
IRONCHEF
+385|6489|Northern California
I believe the governor had received notice that this bridge was structurally unsound or ailing structurally to begin with.  Am I the only one that heard that in the news from this event?  My mother-in-law takes that overpass on occaision and says it was somewhat common knowledge that it was in need of serious retrofitting.

But I kinda like the way this thread is going.  I'll bet it was the Canadians not wanting all of us moving there to get our free health care!!
cryptofcolumbus
+18|6212|Eugene, OR

IRONCHEF wrote:

I believe the governor had received notice that this bridge was structurally unsound or ailing structurally to begin with.  Am I the only one that heard that in the news from this event?  My mother-in-law takes that overpass on occaision and says it was somewhat common knowledge that it was in need of serious retrofitting.

But I kinda like the way this thread is going.  I'll bet it was the Canadians not wanting all of us moving there to get our free health care!!
Was it a north to south bridge?  If so, you might be onto something there.  We're getting closer guys, don't get discouraged.  The truth will set us free.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6299

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

really?
Ya Rly.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina

Mekstizzle wrote:

Does look like just an accident. This shit happens across the whole world, the US isn't immune to everything.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6516|Montucky

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Because they aren't going to collapse a bridge just to kill 6 people. 

It'll be alittle more elaborate than that.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6333|Oregon

cryptofcolumbus wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Was it a north to south bridge?  If so, you might be onto something there.  We're getting closer guys, don't get discouraged.  The truth will set us free.
Canada? No. That's exactly what MEXICO wants us to believe! Our southern neighbors are just vying for our attention... Canada stands in their way... All they had to do was frame them.
Too transparent.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada
Pft.. The government didn't plan shit, it was an old shitty bridge, it had no fail safes, so if one part of it broke, the whole thing is coming down, they were in the middle of repairing the piece of shit, they probably should have ripped it down and replaced it long before this happened, but that cost money... but that's too late now, and its probably going to cost them more money then replacing it would cost, and people lost their lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard