Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6646|Annapolis, MD
I heard once it takes 5-6 joules to be deadly to a small woodland creature. You will need metal BBs and one of those airsoft "sniper rifles" (where you cock every shot and normal BBs go 500-600 fps)
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6514|Kickapoo
You can buy .22 subsonic rounds really cheap.  They kind of sound like popcorn popping.  Really great for killing stuff in town.  Or you could just get medieval and beat the raccoon with a 2x4, its a little messier but couple good whacks to the noodle and it will be ripe for pitching into the neighbors yard.  good luck.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

d3athwi5h4 wrote:

You can buy .22 subsonic rounds really cheap.  They kind of sound like popcorn popping.  Really great for killing stuff in town.  Or you could just get medieval and beat the raccoon with a 2x4, its a little messier but couple good whacks to the noodle and it will be ripe for pitching into the neighbors yard.  good luck.
I like this guy
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

You should build a trebuchet, and launch Cowami and the racoon from it

Last edited by Ryan (2007-08-03 15:26:37)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

Ryan wrote:

You should build a trebuchet, and launch Cowami and the racoon from it
Like that squirrel catapult thing? I do have a machete That could be fun. But messy
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6590|California U.S.A

King_County_Downy wrote:

How do I make it powerful enough to kill a raccoon?

Anyone know any good sites to buy accessories?
You'll need:

one roll of Duct tape

A long knife, fixed blade would be best
Attach knife to airsoft rifle barrel just underneath front of barrel

TA-DAh!!  Now go bayonent that sum-a-bitch racoon.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6585|England
Why did i read this as:

Aimbot. I just bought a G36E.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6166
https://www.luonnossa.net/Metsastaminen/assets/images/minkki1_JarnoHuuhilo.jpg

just as worse as raccoons
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6221|cs_connecticut‬‭
www.airsoftgi.com

Best Site Ever, and they beat airsplat.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
At least hes not stealing shit from you

I3ugl
+2|6497
For killing animals i think you should take this one:

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/tenzinshine/surreal-pistol-25.jpg

Last edited by I3ugl (2007-08-03 15:39:07)

l41e
+677|6649

Edited post.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada

I3ugl wrote:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/te … tol-25.jpg
Stfu you PETA bastard.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

I3ugl wrote:

Hippy.
aLeX
.?
+160|6332|:D

LT.Victim wrote:

At least hes not stealing shit from you

Lulz, I can has carpet?

And Downy, what ever you use, post pics

Last edited by l-aLeX-l (2007-08-03 15:43:48)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

LT.Victim wrote:

I3ugl wrote:

Stfu you PETA bastard.
I concur.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
l41e
+677|6649

k30dxedle wrote:

I know what you need and where to get it. It'll be ridiculously expensive but if you insist on using your airsoft to do it, it can be done. I'll edit it into this post. (done, obviously)

First of all, you have the gun. A G36C, which is rather short. I'm assuming it's made or rebranded by STAR, Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, KWA, Jing Gong, or Echo 1. If it's not, well, upgrade parts won't be compatible.

1. Spring. You need a stronger spring. Most stock airsoft guns shoot less than 350FPS stock. "Systema M150 very high velocity". $24.

2. Spring guide to handle the spring. "Area 1000 Spring Guide (ver. III mechbox) - Solid brass, very strong!"". $19.

3. A better motor. If it's not made by STAR or Tokyo Marui, the motor won't be all that great. Even those shouldn't be enough to compress an M150 spring. "Magnum-Short" $89.55.

4. Metal bushings if made by Tokyo Marui/KWA/JG/E1. If not, disregard. The plastic ones that come with them will basically heat up and deform/melt under heavy loads. Here. Research your gun and find which size to use.

5. A new gear set. The stock one will strip the teeth. "Prometheus Hard Gear Set (flat set, fits most Marui AEGs) - For M110-M150 springs". $99.

6. A new piston. Just trust me on this one. Here. $17.99.

7. A new piston head. Airsoft guns are basically pneumatic, and this will help ensure less air is wasted. Here. $19.00.

8. A new cylinder. Same principle as piston head. Here. $17.99.

9. You'll probably want a new cylinder head to go with that piston. Here. $16.99.

10. A new air nozzle. Same principle as piston head and cylinder. Here. $7.50.

11. A new hop-up buffer. Hard to explain, but it basically stabilizes and adds backspin to the BB along with the hop-up bucking (later). Here. $8.99.

12. Hop-up bucking. Same principle as hop-up buffer. Here. $8.50. That's not the best one on the market, but the best one is nearly always out of stock, everywhere.

13. A new barrel. Same principle as piston head, cylinder, and air nozzle, plus increases accuracy. "247mm". 8064 Japanese Yen (JPY).

14. You picked a G36C. Ok. Nice. But it can't hold a battery large enough to power that motor and spring. "G&P G36 Sniper Style Folding Butt Stock (can hold large type battery)". $89.99.

15. And a battery to go in said stock. Here. $57.50.

Total, about $575.

Now take all of that crap and your gun, in its (their) original packaging (except for the gun), to a reputable airsoft store, and get them to install all of that.

Are you still so sure you don't want to just get a new gun? An excellent sniper rifle can be had for about $100 less than that.
Ryan

You quoted yourself.
l41e
+677|6649

Ryan wrote:

You quoted yourself.
lies.
Ryan

Ryan wrote:

You quoted yourself.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

k30dxedle wrote:

Ryan wrote:

You quoted yourself.
lies.
and slander!

/helpful smile
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
aLeX
.?
+160|6332|:D

Ryan wrote:

Ryan wrote:

You quoted yourself.
This is madness! Ahh
l41e
+677|6649

By the way, the barrel must be paid for by PayPal in Japanese Yen. That store's picky.

And, um, thanks cowami. Oo
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

K30, I just showed that to my buddy who sold it to me. He said I got the Kim Jong Il one or whatever (jing jong) so that's a good thing

Thanks for all that bro, you rock
Smitty5613
+46|6528|Middle of nowhere, California

King_County_Downy wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

I know what you need and where to get it. It'll be ridiculously expensive but if you insist on using your airsoft to do it, it can be done. I'll edit it into this post.
Nah bro, I don't really want to buy another gun. I just wanted to supe up this one. (No cowami, I can't spell)
u said u have some .22s right? well, try putting a balloon over the barrel and shoot it.... i heard its like a silencer.. maybe then u can just use those... u gotta clean out the barrel everytime tho.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard