cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

SilentscoutIX wrote:

http://xcalibertactical.com/products/m2.html
or
http://xcalibertactical.com/products/minigun.html

With metal BB's of course, the raccoons never stood a chance against such firepower.
Holy bajeesus, I concur.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6343|Atlanta, Georgia
wallllllllmart = BB's
KVNY
+25|6657|SoCal
Here, check this site out. Pellet gun= Raccoon Carnage .22= Raccoon Carnage, you getting toated away in cuffs and raccoons laughing at you.  Airsoft gun= racoons laughing at you.  Do you really want to be laughed at by raccoons?

Last edited by KVNY (2007-08-03 14:16:54)

jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Parker wrote:

if its a quality AEG, take/send it too a shop and have them max out the FPS. new battery to handle the load of the new motor, etc.

but it would just be cheaper to go buy a .22 rifle and fab a suppressor to kill coons.
I've got a .22

Killed a bird at 50 metres. First animal I've shot.

Straight through the eye.

Last edited by jord (2007-08-03 14:16:28)

ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6362|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
dont go to airsplat.com, they suck.  go to airsoftgi.com, they have great things
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

I think I found what I need. http://www.airgundepot.com/gamo-airguns … unter.html

That should do the trick
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Ey3
+5|6152

King_County_Downy wrote:

GraphicArtist J wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

...but I'd really like to kill some raccoons with it if possible...
Tsk tsk, If you ain't gonna eat it, let it live.
They're fucking with my cat. They must die. There is no negotiation on this.
Yea kill the bisexual piece of crapp!!
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6166

King_County_Downy wrote:

How do I make it powerful enough to kill a raccoon?
why do you want to kill a poor defenseless creature? Pathetic...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Dude, they chase and try to kill my cat. My cat has friends (me) the raccoons don't. I win, they lose. Simple.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke

King_County_Downy wrote:

I think I found what I need. http://www.airgundepot.com/gamo-airguns … unter.html

That should do the trick
LOL mericans,and your guns.tbh though i would love to own that gun!

i'm glad the only thing that might take on a cat in the uk is a fox and dogs.other than that there fine.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6842

King_County_Downy wrote:

Anyone know any good sites to buy accessories?
evike.com has alot of stuff too bad I hate them

oh yeah adding spring upgrades or battery upgrades can increase the rof and the fps of the gun...but gas is my way to go...I got fucking 450 fps with green gas for a pistol (dead accurate mk1)
450 is pretty high its on .2 bb's Id get over 600 with .12 and like 700 with red gas...owned you bitch.....
................................................................................................. 450 is alot for an airsoft gun

Last edited by A-Unit64 (2007-08-03 14:36:43)

Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6729|Germany

R0lyP0ly wrote:

buy a real g36c
The funny thing is: once you get used to shooting a real G36, you don't feel a difference between the real on and an airsoft one anymore
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6634|Sin City

Downy would you consider a pellet rifle instead? I have one of these:

http://www.gamousa.com/Catalog.aspx?Product=60

It shoots at 1200 FPS with 1 pump. You can use it to hunt small varmits but I use it to blast pigeons in my neighborhood. It works awesome with the scope. Only cost me around $140.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

King_County_Downy wrote:

Anyone know any good sites to buy accessories?
Use Hurricane's overclocking methods
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6166

King_County_Downy wrote:

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Dude, they chase and try to kill my cat. My cat has friends (me) the raccoons don't. I win, they lose. Simple.
omg then, save your cat!

maybe the raccoons will go away if keep your cat inside your house, and soon they get bored and leave.

Killing them makes things really messy, all the blood and dead raccoons...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

King_County_Downy wrote:

GraphicArtist J wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

...but I'd really like to kill some raccoons with it if possible...
Tsk tsk, If you ain't gonna eat it, let it live.
They're fucking with my cat. They must die. There is no negotiation on this.
Lul, you are now the second person who I'm gonna accuse of sodomizing a feline.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

omg then, save your cat!

maybe the raccoons will go away if keep your cat inside your house, and soon they get bored and leave.

That's the problem. My roommate won't let my cat come in the house. He's a total dick. I set the cat up with a nice big cardboard box with pillows and all that. She's happy but lately these damn raccoons have been coming around, eating her food and destroying her little cardboard box and making a huge mess while they're at it. I've had enough of their shanagegans.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

King_County_Downy wrote:

That's the problem. My roommate won't let my cat come in the house. He's a total dick. I set the cat up with a nice big cardboard box with pillows and all that. She's happy but lately these damn raccoons have been coming around, eating her food and destroying her little cardboard box and making a huge mess while they're at it. I've had enough of their shanagegans.
Shenanigans.

Noob.

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

Spell check fails me.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6166

King_County_Downy wrote:

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

omg then, save your cat!

tell your roommate how much the cat means to you, maybe he'll understand or is he an animal hater?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Man, you didn't even get the letters right.

"shanagegans"

"shenanigans"

Lulz, someone here failed phonics.

I keed, don't ban <3
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

damnit cowami, stop picking on me

suomalainen_äijä, he hates all animals unless they're his animals (He used to have a cat). He's just a dick about it so all I can do is protect her from what I can.
l41e
+677|6649

I know what you need and where to get it. It'll be ridiculously expensive but if you insist on using your airsoft to do it, it can be done. I'll edit it into this post. (done, obviously)

First of all, you have the gun. A G36C, which is rather short. I'm assuming it's made or rebranded by STAR, Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, KWA, Jing Gong, or Echo 1. If it's not, well, upgrade parts won't be compatible.

1. Spring. You need a stronger spring. Most stock airsoft guns shoot less than 350FPS stock. "Systema M150 very high velocity". $24.

2. Spring guide to handle the spring. "Area 1000 Spring Guide (ver. III mechbox) - Solid brass, very strong!"". $19.

3. A better motor. If it's not made by STAR or Tokyo Marui, the motor won't be all that great. Even those shouldn't be enough to compress an M150 spring. "Magnum-Short" $89.55.

4. Metal bushings if made by Tokyo Marui/KWA/JG/E1. If not, disregard. The plastic ones that come with them will basically heat up and deform/melt under heavy loads. Here. Research your gun and find which size to use.

5. A new gear set. The stock one will strip the teeth. "Prometheus Hard Gear Set (flat set, fits most Marui AEGs) - For M110-M150 springs". $99.

6. A new piston. Just trust me on this one. Here. $17.99.

7. A new piston head. Airsoft guns are basically pneumatic, and this will help ensure less air is wasted. Here. $19.00.

8. A new cylinder. Same principle as piston head. Here. $17.99.

9. You'll probably want a new cylinder head to go with that piston. Here. $16.99.

10. A new air nozzle. Same principle as piston head and cylinder. Here. $7.50.

11. A new hop-up buffer. Hard to explain, but it basically stabilizes and adds backspin to the BB along with the hop-up bucking (later). Here. $8.99.

12. Hop-up bucking. Same principle as hop-up buffer. Here. $8.50. That's not the best one on the market, but the best one is nearly always out of stock, everywhere.

13. A new barrel. Same principle as piston head, cylinder, and air nozzle, plus increases accuracy. "247mm". 8064 Japanese Yen (JPY).

14. You picked a G36C. Ok. Nice. But it can't hold a battery large enough to power that motor and spring. "G&P G36 Sniper Style Folding Butt Stock (can hold large type battery)". $89.99.

15. And a battery to go in said stock. Here. $57.50.

Total, about $575.

Now take all of that crap and your gun, in its (their) original packaging (except for the gun), to a reputable airsoft store, and get them to install all of that.

Are you still so sure you don't want to just get a new gun? An excellent sniper rifle can be had for about $100 less than that.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-08-03 15:40:52)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

King_County_Downy wrote:

damnit cowami, stop picking on me

suomalainen_äijä, he hates all animals unless they're his animals (He used to have a cat). He's just a dick about it so all I can do is protect her from what I can.
Doofus, good going, closing the thread.

Anyway, this is what I was gonna say:
Threaten that if he doesn't let the cat stay, you'll leak unflattering screenshots of him going 7-47 on a certain Battlefield 2 server.

This is assuming he doesn't know already, but yeah
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

k30dxedle wrote:

I know what you need and where to get it. It'll be ridiculously expensive but if you insist on using your airsoft to do it, it can be done. I'll edit it into this post.
Nah bro, I don't really want to buy another gun. I just wanted to supe up this one. (No cowami, I can't spell)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard