spuddy1981
+10|6364|england
I love the maps + zip + grapple and all that stuff but just think they haven't made the most of night maps.

Theres loads more that could have been done.

Wheres the flares + torches?

Claymores could have been changed to set off a flare instead of lethal.

Art could have been large flares.

Giant spot lights that can be aimed like an mg.

Head lights on vehicles.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Dwit
+34|6511
I think you have found the light?
spuddy1981
+10|6364|england
And light switches. 

Would shit you up sneaking round and some1 turns the lights on and guns you down.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6298|Bloomington Indiana
good suggestions.
i havent played SF in a while..perhaps ill do that later
Stizz
+8|6251|New Jersey
correct me if im wrong, but arent they supposed to be "special forces"?  Wouldnt they try to be more stealthy than setting of giant flares and all that.
Dwit
+34|6511

Stizz wrote:

correct me if im wrong, but arent they supposed to be "special forces"?  Wouldnt they try to be more stealthy than setting of giant flares and all that.
exactly
NaferiouS
+7|6120|melb australia
Search Lights On Choppers.......?
spuddy1981
+10|6364|england
too right!!
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6287|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

Stizz wrote:

Well yeah, but since when do Seals have tanks?
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6651|Keyboard

spuddy1981 wrote:

I love the maps + zip + grapple and all that stuff but just think they haven't made the most of night maps.

Theres loads more that could have been done.

Wheres the flares + torches?

Claymores could have been changed to set off a flare instead of lethal.

Art could have been large flares.

Giant spot lights that can be aimed like an mg.

Head lights on vehicles.
Night maps have one sole purpose: stealthiness. You want torches, for what? to give you position? GG.
spuddy1981
+10|6364|england
Is that what I wrote in German??? WTF??
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

spuddy1981 wrote:

Is that what I wrote in German??? WTF??
kinda, the translation is terrible.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6523|Istanbul-Turkey
google translated it, not me.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

according to www.freetranslation.com it says

Hold itself the charts + the zipper of dear + and just think everyone that fill, but that they did not form that that night charts.  Theres loads done become be could more, that.  Wheres the Aufflackern + the torch?  Claymores could have been changed to the sentence away by an Aufflackern in place of by dangerous.  Art could have been large Aufflackern.  Gigantic point lights that can be aimed like a magnesium.  Head lights on carriers.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Balok77
+28|6150
its all clear now.....
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6523|Istanbul-Turkey
so I tried re-translation:

the diagrams + the zipper love + hold on and all, which fill, but it thinks straight that they did not form those most for night diagrams. Theres loads more, which could have been done. Wheres flickering + the torches/flares? Claymores could have been changed to the sentence away by flickering in place of lethal. Art could have been large flickering. Enormous point lights, which like a magnesium can be aimed. Main lights on carriers.
RECONDO67
+60|6637|miami FL
ever seen 32 special ops teams?
the navy seals never have more than 8 at a time and they call it a heavy team when they have 12
Arcano-D.E.S
+13|6548
The last thing I need is some idiot blinding me with a spot light trying to find some idiot and getting me killed. No thanks I like it the way it is.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6598|Michigan, USA
Spotlights for the defending side on the map would make sense, and would add a new element, especially if you could shoot them out and repair the like other assets.  Shame EA didnt really work on SF, although still like it more then vBF2
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon

Arcano-D.E.S wrote:

The last thing I need is some idiot blinding me with a spot light trying to find some idiot and getting me killed. No thanks I like it the way it is.
i can blind my team with flashbangs anyway
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
spuddy1981
+10|6364|england

RECONDO67 wrote:

ever seen 32 special ops teams?
the navy seals never have more than 8 at a time and they call it a heavy team when they have 12
If they never have more than 8 why do they have a name for 12???
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
Headlights and spotlights on vehicles and choppers are useless, as special forces have nightvision.
But it's strange actually that insurgent militias have nightvision too. For every single person.

As said before, automated searchlights that sweep a few selected spots would have been nice.
You could shoot them out and repair them.
KnifeyBoy
+5|6117
thermal vision on the choppers
RAVENMkXV
+9|6217|Florida
when do freakin British SAS say starlight?/???

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard