MRmajpayne69
+1|6148
I bought the AF expansion when it came out and have never been able to play it under my original Battlefield account. I have tried to change the name just like cablcopulate instructs in his sticky but it keeps telling me that the name is already in use. It would let me change it to another account that I have but just not my original BF2 account. Any ideas?
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6251|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Strange. Very strange indeed. No idea tbh. Sorry.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300
you have to change the account name in your EA link account to the one you are currently using to go into EF/AF servers.
MRmajpayne69
+1|6148

Bull3t wrote:

you have to change the account name in your EA link account to the one you are currently using to go into EF/AF servers.
OK, so is this process the same as is decribed in cablecopulates sticky? I've never tried to change the EA LInk account name (I don't think I have at least)
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300

MRmajpayne69 wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

OK, so is this process the same as is decribed in cablecopulates sticky? I've never tried to change the EA LInk account name (I don't think I have at least)
Okay, Then you need to go into your EA Link account and put your account name in there.

And you are not changing your EA Link account name.

All you are doing is going to www.ea.com and loging in and putting your Battlefield 2 account name in there.
MRmajpayne69
+1|6148
Thanks Bull3t I finally had to call EA tech support. Turns out that I bought Euro Forces under a different EA Link account than I bought Armored Fury. Just couldn't remember the old account name and made another - dumb. Got it working now. Thanks again.
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

Hope you like AF.

Join us EF guys sometime.

Last edited by Phrozenbot (2007-08-09 12:40:49)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6322|Graz, Austria

Phrozenbot wrote:

Hope you WILL like AF.

Join us EF guys sometime.
Indeed & corrected.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard