WARISBLISS
+0|6130
Hi fellas.  I was just wondering what some of the highest kill streaks are that you have seen.  The reason being is that one of my clanmates occassionally wall glitches, as well as using other occasional hacks.  Even though ive witnessed him using these glitches on numerous occasions, with him sometimes INVITING me to do so which i never have.  The thing is when you play in servers with him he plays fairly well, although not great and his stats and score steadily rise like everyone elses.  BUT.....on several occasions when he has ventured onto a server on his own for an hour or two, his stats/score suddenly rise by 1000 points more than usual, and when you ask him about this he says he never uses glitches although he has used them in my presence before AND as i said before even invited me to join him to do so.  The latest of these AMAZING rises in stats however have been his "Kills - Total/Streak"  which went from one day being around 30 kill streak to around the 200 mark.  I thought to myself SURELY this has got to be proof of MORE glitching/hacking?  So i checked the top 10 players in BF2 and only ONE of them passed the 100 kill streak by a tiny margin.  The other 9 barely got in reach of the 100 mark with the nearest being 90.  So if the top 10 players couldnt reach numbers of near enough 200 kills in a round then how did he?  Right now i will withhold his identity and the identity of his clan to minimize any sort of embarrassment or confrontation.

Here are the facts.....he has been registered since around the release date period.  His stats had remained pretty much consistent from that period up until the most recent 9 months with his kill streak NEVER surpassing his personal best of 30 kills in a round.  In the space of an hour, or two at most, that kill streak changed to almost 200 kills in a round.  I have witnessed him glitching and his points and kills rising at amazing speeds on occasion, although when playing with our clan his score/speed rises at a consistent rate with everyone elses, and his skill during these clan matches and practices, have NEVER reached a fraction of the skill he would need to accelerate his points to this magnitude. 

My question to you is although ive witnessed him using glitches and generally cheating, do you think that his sudden rise in kill streak from 30-approx 200 is proof enough to the clan members that he HAS been cheating?  As i know for sure that, even though ive witnessed him, he will deny the fact that he has done it in front of me and tried to persuade me to participate in these practices.  Besides the top 10 players are there any other players you have seen, perhaps in the top 50, who have accomplished these kind of kill streaks?  Thanks for any replies or interest.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6313
Can you give us a link to his stats?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6552|Valhalla

WARISBLISS wrote:

My question to you is although ive witnessed him using glitches and generally cheating, do you think that his sudden rise in kill streak from 30-approx 200 is proof enough to the clan members that he HAS been cheating?
Yes and also post a link to his stats
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6314|Bloomington Indiana
yeah, sounds like he's basically just cheating/hacking. dont follow his lead.
im sure thats enough proof.

or he's padding with someone.

welcome to the forums also.
NaferiouS
+7|6136|melb australia

loonitic wrote:

WARISBLISS wrote:

My question to you is although ive witnessed him using glitches and generally cheating, do you think that his sudden rise in kill streak from 30-approx 200 is proof enough to the clan members that he HAS been cheating?
LYNCH MOb!!!!!!!!
WARISBLISS
+0|6130
I defo wont follow his lead but i cant post his stats guys sorry.  I need to speak to the clan first but i need your feedback first so i know if its proof enough to go to them with.  I want him warned, not even banned or nothing.  Its not fair to other players or the clan whom he will give a bad name to.
Dwit
+34|6528
A kill streak of 200 is just a bit to much... 100 can be done legal, but 200 kills thats 400 points without any teamplay point. so i guess he glitched...
Maybe ask him on which level and how he got the killstreak?

I think you do not have enough proof to kick him (if thats what you're going to do) but just give him a warning, and if you or somebody else ever see him glitching, kick.

p.s. i have never seen a killstreak of 200
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6552|Valhalla

NaferiouS wrote:

loonitic wrote:

WARISBLISS wrote:

LYNCH MOb!!!!!!!!
you what now?
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6307|Pacific NW, USA
dead_rac00n
+12|6500|DTC
If his stats look like these, well, it must be padding or K/P
http://bf2s.com/player/69199160/
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6215|Winland

http://bf2s.com/player/79488913/ <- My paddz0r/Glitchz0r/noobz0r account. 201 killstreak It took an hour of statspdding to get that killstreak. Your clanmate have definitly been up to something. I'd guess some hardcore padding, or glitching at a P&K server, maybe... Or, wat I'd say is thest relevant, Glitching and padding. He propably ran two BF2 games at the same time, having one connected with a padder-dummy account. And why wouldn't you be allowed to post a link to his stats? It's not like his BF2 nick is his home address with the name of his kids in it.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
BubbaGump2005
+2|6641
Yeah both stat padding for sure. If you look at their Favorite Victim it tells the whole story.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6319
I have seen a 500 kill streak account before.

Fortunately it was reset.

Last edited by Bull3t (2007-08-03 10:32:13)

REAPING
+0|6130
http://bf2s.com/player/46036034/ 

I was VERY sceptical about this guy the number of times he killed me and others on the server.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6497|Trondheim, Norway
What to do! Make a fakenick-account, join a server he is playing on without him knowing anything: Fraps it if he's doing anything!
ssonrats
+221|6663
I think 200 is possible, silly me

Last edited by ssonrats (2007-08-03 14:08:05)

fabiator14
+7|6169|Normandy - France
statpadder !
Balok77
+28|6166
yeah, well i dont think its possible to kill 200 people with out dieing unless your hacking or statpadding......unless your on a 64 man server with very few people on it and there all Afk...lol
Ey3
+5|6168
200 killstreak no way, my best is 89 and it was on a long round of wake.. 200, is impossible... mos def hax or padder..
ssonrats
+221|6663
I've had 124 and that was without carrier rape.
lostfx
+16|6593|Georgia
200 MIGHT be possible on an extremely long round...most ive seen personally was around a 125 kill streak that a buddy of mine has when he was in the chopper with another friend (good pilot ). ive gotten a 113 with the same pilot but those were long rounds on wake and on usmc.

he was probably glitching/padding/hacking to get his if its that high. same thing with his stats if youre saying he somehow gets 1k points pretty quickly. probably goes to a padding/kp....
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6545|Belgium

even with wallglitching does 200 tickets look a lot to me. I have no idea with hacks, but still a lot to get 200. Possible probably. Looks more like padding to me. Kidnapping.
=WTE=SweatyNuts
+1|6480
I managed 69, but that was at the start (2 years ago) when commander kills counted.

Now, i can't see how its poss without hacking or major stats padding, i think you'd need the whole server lining against the wall for that.
WARISBLISS
+0|6130
Some of you guys are saying it could be possible to reach 200 in a long round.  But really.  WHAT is the chances of going a "long round" and not dying once while you are killing everything in site?  Even if the round is an hour long or more, theres no chance you can kill ALMOST 200 people without SOMEONE killing you in the meantime throughout a round (i didnt say it was 200 exactly btw but it was CLOSE to 200).  Lets face it, your kill streak is how many kills you've had in one round without dying a single death.  I would say the average person would maybe have a kill streak of 20-40 with more skillful players reaching 40-60, then the elite players which by i mean maybe the top 500 players in the world reaching around the 100 kill mark give or take a few kills, and even then that would probably be a lucky round for them being that they would never beat it again.  But these players who have never surpassed their personal best of 30-40 kill streak then one day turn round and suddenly have a kill streak that beats the top 10 players in the world?!?!?!  Meh.  I doubt it very much.

So those who said its a possibility.  Think about this one more time and if you still believe its a possibility fair enough, but think about it thoroughly and in these terms.....to achieve a kill streak of 200 (or close to), even on a "long round"  you would need to kill 200 players without dying once.  If the top 10 players in the world have barely broken the 100 barrier then there is even less chance of this mediocre player scoring 150+ kill streak never mind the 200 mark.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

Sharqi. Havok. TV Station. I can see a 100 or so by doing that, but certainly not 200.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard