azman
Banned
+0|6321
i have read a lot of threads on here over the past few days, i used to be a member here until it became absolutely clear that most of you are absolute tards (no disrespect), he cheats this and he pads that! get over it its a game for crying out loud, if it had been coded properly in the first place people couldnt use glitches, i do play bf2 but got stats reset, lol not like i lost a arm or owt, nor sentenced to death by firing squad. i still play but now i CHEAT, yeah thats right i hack, baserape and guess what ? i LOVE it. if i get reset every week i couldnt care less lol
0akleaves
+183|6606|Newcastle UK

azman wrote:

i have read a lot of threads on here over the past few days, i used to be a member here until it became absolutely clear that most of you are absolute tards (no disrespect), he cheats this and he pads that! get over it its a game for crying out loud, if it had been coded properly in the first place people couldnt use glitches, i do play bf2 but got stats reset, lol not like i lost a arm or owt, nor sentenced to death by firing squad. i still play but now i CHEAT, yeah thats right i hack, baserape and guess what ? i LOVE it. if i get reset every week i couldnt care less lol
yeah now fuck off
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6289|Bloomington Indiana

d4rkst4r wrote:

gj spetz
basically. 
i know this forum has some odd moments..but everyone here is alright in my book
*keep hacking and cheating...you payed for the game..so...yeah..do what you want
youre just proving your lack of skill

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2007-08-03 09:46:21)

Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6320|105 RVK
Well I for one don't like being killed by a glitching guy, I even like hackers more than glitchers [lol]
But padding i dont give a shit about.

Last edited by Missionless (2007-08-03 09:45:47)

Skullcleaver
+7|6149|Michigan
Great another hacker with no skill and no testicles.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266
Az.theman? I remember you! You did'nt allow anyone to use uav or arty on your server.
Shakez
+39|6163
Uhm...yeah...bravo...
But why is this thread called "Ea ????"
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6712|Scotland
wth.

no point in this thread tbh
David.P
Banned
+649|6266
He's upset that Ea reset his stats for that boat flip trick he did. It was in stokoes sig. Noone remembers?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6739|Mexico City

azman wrote:

JUST DO IT, man, as long as you are having fun is all that matters.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6708|USA
At least the guy's honest about being a cheating ass, wall glitching, Aim bot using piece of dog shit!  Try being as honest in the game as you are on here and STOP CHEATING!
azman
Banned
+0|6321
cos its a big fuck you to EA and pb, if they got it right the first time round things might have been different , but now its another mohaa
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

congratulations. Now piss off! K?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

azman wrote:

cos its a big fuck you to EA and pb, if they got it right the first time round things might have been different , but now its another mohaa
Do you remember me? Seriously do you?
0akleaves
+183|6606|Newcastle UK
now for the serious post hehe yeah man i dont understand these flame posts about ea i mean just stop playing if it annoys you.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6453
Lol that aimbot got you're accuracy from 2% to 6%?
azman
Banned
+0|6321
if im asked in game i will 100% admit yes I AM cheating, i dont glitch, i use aimbot and bounding boxes, but as i said earlier ITS A GAME

Last edited by azman (2007-08-03 09:50:30)

Shakez
+39|6163
Why didn't you post it here ?
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

azman wrote:

if im asked in game i will 100% if im cheating yes I AM cheating, i dont glitch, i use aimbot and bounding boxes, but as i said earlier ITS A GAME
Dude seriously why be pissed? You cheated you padded for repair points, Ah fuck it forget it.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6684|Calgary
How many times have you had to buy the game? If you got caught cheating by PB, don't you have to buy a new key?
aLeX
.?
+160|6324|:D

I vote for closing the thread due to retardedness.

Alternatively, rename the thread to "Give me attention please, i gots h4x!!!1eleven"
Shakez
+39|6163

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Lol that aimbot got you're accuracy from 2% to 6%?
He is shooting birds a lot.
azman
Banned
+0|6321
i was caught 1 time for padding and got reset now i not too bothered about ranks or points , (only virtual anyway) not like my pc got a pay out tray

Last edited by azman (2007-08-03 09:53:35)

Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6123

azman wrote:

if im asked in game i will 100% admit yes I AM cheating, i dont glitch, i use aimbot and bounding boxes, but as i said earlier ITS A GAME
call teh intraweb poleeese!!!
David.P
Banned
+649|6266
Its times like this i wish users could vote to close a thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard