Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6737|Great Wall
I don't know why you people talk about IQ in this topic, I guess you didn't have IQ high enough to understand my question.

And btw.. I don't know what my IQ really is (except internet tests telling me it was very very high), but it was enough to become university graduate (Economics). So shut up kids
twiistaaa
+87|6668|mexico
my iq is a staggering 168. to bad i made that up and the only test i took has been online.
Djbrown
+129|6495|Adelaide, Aussieland

gene_pool wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

o.0
I think you may be the best at ziplining, too bad you have 0 kills with it and 26 deaths.
(is it even possible to kill with it???)
You could probably retract it while an enemy slid down it.

Jesus, I wish people on this forum had an IQ of over 60....I am so lonely with my IQ of over 130
135 and I'm 18 years younger then you.
being younger makes it easier, since what they test is all cognitive etc, its not tstuff you learn with age.
[HhB]Jonny-JX
+5|6500|Dresden, Germany
7219 usage's....damn....at one of my old accounts i have nearly 3000 usage's....

and yeah, you can get a kill with the zip-line...you have to be commander, fire the arty and than use your zipline and slide along...if the arty kills someone while you are sliding, you got a kill with zipline....

it's like getting the AA or GD-Badges only with arty-usage....
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6165
I've used it 596 times
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

Djbrown wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

You could probably retract it while an enemy slid down it.

Jesus, I wish people on this forum had an IQ of over 60....I am so lonely with my IQ of over 130
135 and I'm 18 years younger then you.
being younger makes it easier, since what they test is all cognitive etc, its not tstuff you learn with age.
well aren't you a cunt.

No don't hurt me I love you browny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard