KnifeyBoy
+5|6117
does anyone know what the stable speeds are for an ATI X300
i've run it at 490Mhz Core and 230Mhz Memory but it overheats almost instantly after i start BF2
does anyone know what the highest stable speeds are
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6659|California
I had that card once...

everything on low... only.
KnifeyBoy
+5|6117
i managed to get it running 4x anti-alaising with high geometries and mid textures and full draw distance on 1280x1024 w/o overclocking but i know i can get more with it
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Just get yourself a new cooler if it's just overheating. They're not that expensive, really.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
KnifeyBoy
+5|6117
i don't have the money for a new cooler right now
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
ha i had that card long time ago.  I think i was able to get 500/500 using atitool
I had a fan right next to the card though...

Also i didnt get any better performance in Bf2

Last edited by Maj.Do (2007-08-02 12:09:18)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Just a tip. You could get an OK one for as low as 20€ (~25$)
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard