bombardier9999
+20|6484
Well here's a reason why life FKN sucks, when your best friend has sex with your dream girl, and knows that it would make you want to commit suiside, then well, that fucking sucks. Especally when its me... I wish i could just say Pce out to life, maybe i wiill.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
lol, fuck his sister (mum).
SGT.Mays
+2|6744|Ohio
lol, calm down buddy. Just go beat his ass then rape hers. Seriously dont do the second one but defenatly beat his ass, you are entirely allowed to punch him while shaking hands as well.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

lol don't be foolish ... girls are plenty.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6297|Bloomington Indiana
hey man, no matter what you "friend" does i hope you arent serious about snuffing out. 
there are more people in your life who would miss you im sure. 

dont let the actions of one idiot ruin your whole lookout on something that could become great.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765
lol...

Maybe you should retaliate against him. Knife+tires= good revenge
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
if his mom is hot, bang her.  then tell him about it.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
spelled suicide wrong.

lol, suiside
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
dont ever let a woman dictate your feelings or actions.
loveroftehhind
Banned
+0|6115
I hope this is a joke
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

Hey man, there's no need to think about suicide over this. As they say, "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." Listen to some fun 80s metal (BANG YOUR HEAAAD), listen to Chocolate Rain (front page of youtube), whatever.

So your friend got in bed with some girl. Yeah, it feels like shit but you'll get over it! If you stay strong and don't kill yourself, then hell maybe tomorrow you'll meet a beautiful, nice girl. Or win a million dollars. It sounds crazy or overly optimistic, but hey I'd rather have a chance at someone handing me a million bucks than being carried away in a casket.

If you're seriously considering this, contact a suicide hotline. We're also here... PM me if you wanna talk.
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6226|Mildura, Aus
film you banging his mum and show it to him haha
Mr.Dude2
+13|6325| Bay Area Calif. USA
Here is a tip...He is Not your friend ....Fuck her what I mean is move on. Plenty of other bitches out there ...Im sure your like what 15 ...16...Its life my friend get use to it.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6583|MANCHESTERRR
Seriously mate, it aint worth it over some whore.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks
bang his mmom and sister and make it into a video and give it to him for his bday
loveroftehhind
Banned
+0|6115

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

bang his mmom and sister and make it into a video and give it to him for his bday
read some of the above posts, my friend, 3 people already said that sorry
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3722/onnoticephplx7.jpg
RECONDO67
+60|6637|miami FL

jsnipy wrote:

lol don't be foolish ... girls are plenty.
yes sir just picture her taking a dump and she wont look as HOT
Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida

bombardier9999 wrote:

Well here's a reason why life FKN sucks, when your best friend has sex with your dream girl, and knows that it would make you want to commit suiside, then well, that fucking sucks. Especally when its me... I wish i could just say Pce out to life, maybe i wiill.
Wow this is like a more advanced version of what my best friend is going through. The girl hes obsessed with seems to ignore him and one of his friends is hitting on her all the time and he always goes on and on about suicide and shit and I cant change his mind or anything (which is kind of ironic seeing how im pretty much just as suicidal as he is). I hope you get over it just like i hope he gets over it and i get over it..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

YA...nobody likes a tease.  Shit or get off the pot.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641
So many fucking emos.
RECONDO67
+60|6637|miami FL
man whats the population of your town 1000?
there are plenty of choices
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

rub some dirt on it
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Cut your penis off and send it to her.
xma5k1
+2|6224

paper_pigeon wrote: