Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6594|132 and Bush

Spearhead wrote:

Well, I dont think Obama would be dumb enough to order a mass exodus of Americans from Iraq just to place them in Pakistan, as you said, morale would go down the tubes.  But I think combining Spec-ops with strategic air raids on known AQ locations in Pakistan wouldn't hurt.  not an invasion, just an extension of the war in Afgahnistan.... kinda like Cambodia and Vietnam.

About the Pakistani government.  Our involvement would no doubt spark more unrest in that country, but how do we know the situation now will remain the same?  In a matter of months the gov't could be overthrown by the extremists in that country, and things could be worse with or without our involvement. 

Just my opinion though.  Bottomline, being president of the USA in 2008 would suck, big time.
We don't know. However, what we do know is that at least on some level Musharef seems to be cooperating with us.

keghog wrote:

Vote Giuliani 08, Obama and Hillary suck.
Tell me why.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6750|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

We don't know. However, what we do know is that at least on some level Musharef seems to be cooperating with us.
He seems to be losing the control too.
keghog
+2|6288
Look at what Rudy Guliani did for NY city, and imagine what he could do for the country. He came in with a 2 billion dollar deficit, and left with a 2 billion dollar surplus, and did this while reducing taxes by 2.5 billion dollars, and creating 450,000 new jobs. He also reduced overall crime in NY city by 57%.

He believes abortion is terrible, but also believes in the right to choose, and believes it should be legal. He thinks marriage is between a man and a woman, but that homosexuals should be able to have civil unions as well. Like most republicans he is against gay marriage and abortion, but above all he is for the freedom of the United States, and does not let his personal beliefs get in the way of that.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
Na, he was getting too popular, so the real powers that be ( the same group that had Kennedy killed ) told him to say something stoopid.

he'll be her running mate but the real powers that be want Hillary..

All hail our future benevolent dictaor.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6594|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

Na, he was getting too popular, so the real powers that be ( the same group that had Kennedy killed ) told him to say something stoopid.

he'll be her running mate but the real powers that be want Hillary..

All hail our future benevolent dictaor.
lol.. actually he has been trailing badly for some time now. Hillary is starting to look like a lock. Guliani has his own take.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard