Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6594|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

OmniDeath wrote:

Some people will do anything for a buck...
Too fucking true...these stupid complaint should be ignored in court.
Mystline
Banned
+38|6137|United States
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6361|New York
Zombie Sharpton should make a cameo to ease tensions.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6661

Is it just me or does Redfield's arms look way too huge in the newest trailer? He's bigger than Krauser in RE4.
The#1Spot
+105|6557|byah
So what. But if billy bob say hey ma look at how many neggers im killing on this game then it becomes a problem. I hope theres child zombies so you can kick those bastards in the face.

Last edited by The#1Spot (2007-08-01 20:37:41)

eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6861|Sacramento, Cal
As an African American who has only played a few minutes of this game.  I dont really know the full story, but I do agree that video games from time to time condition people to kill, be it on race or religious beliefs.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

eMarine wrote:

As an African American
You're either African, or American. Choose one. Otherwise you're black.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
Nope I'm both.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6616|S.C.

eMarine wrote:

As an African American who has only played a few minutes of this game.  I dont really know the full story, but I do agree that video games from time to time condition people to kill, be it on race or religious beliefs.
This game has not been released, not even a demo. So how could you have played it?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6661

eMarine wrote:

Nope I'm both.
Why do you have a devart when all you post are screen shots from BF2 and Wow? A complete waste.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP

mikeyb118 wrote:

eMarine wrote:

This game has not been released, not even a demo. So how could you have played it?
I was referring to one of the games in the series...
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP

OmniDeath wrote:

eMarine wrote:

Nope I'm both.
Why do you have a devart when all you post are screen shots from BF2 and Wow? A complete waste.
I have some photoshop works on myspace you troll.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6661

eMarine wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

eMarine wrote:

Nope I'm both.
Like 2? One being that abomination in your sig...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
... This is stupid. In the past resident evil games most of the zombies are white, was there a call to racism? Fuck no. Now coz they're black it's like zomgs you hatez black people! We gonna pop a cap in yo ass!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
agent146
+127|6404|Jesus Land aka Canada
i think the mario series is racist....to mushrooms
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6673|Brisbane, Australia

OmniDeath wrote:

eMarine wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Like 2? One being that abomination in your sig...
Fuck Dev art. Seriously you viewwhores.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6406|New York

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

... This is stupid. In the past resident evil games most of the zombies are white, was there a call to racism? Fuck no. Now coz they're black it's like zomgs you hatez black people! We gonna pop a cap in yo ass!
Agreed. I'm tired of every fuckwit with half a brain trying to play the race card on everything. Goddamn double standard bullshit. The next time I hear some dumb motherfucker yell out whitey, I'm going to sue them for discrimination. Whoever started this complaint needs to die, and needs to die painfully.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

heggs wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Agreed. I'm tired of every fuckwit with half a brain trying to play the race card on everything. Goddamn double standard bullshit. The next time I hear some dumb motherfucker yell out whitey, I'm going to sue them for discrimination. Whoever started this complaint needs to die, and needs to die painfully.
RACIST
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6361|New York
"Bling....Bliiiiiiing," exclaimed the black zombies as they smashed and clawed their way into the custom auto parts store.  Yes these were not ordinary zombies obsessed with brains, they were after all the shiny accessories that made any normal ride into a pimp mobile.  The Foot Locker had been torn apart, the local KFC had been turned to rubble, and now they moved onto the rim shop where the only thing that stood between them and their precious spinners was Mr. Whitey and his 30/30.  They came in waves dressed in their loose fitting designer clothing and doo rags, some were missing limbs and others could only crawl, however, nothing could stop their thirst for bling.  The bullets ricochet around them as they steadily advanced, some were hit in the chest with the high caliber rounds while others had their bling lust permanently ended with shots to the head.  The black zombie horde grew greater and thicker as Mr. Whitey struggled to reload, he would not run however, he would die defending the bling that he worked so hard for.  They reached the counter as Whitey cocked the lever on his rifle, they were danger close as he could feel their chicken soaked breathe upon his face, he raised his rifle carefully aimed and pulled the trigger.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6559|Texas - Bigger than France
I wonder if Michael Jackson is a zombie who prefers eating little boys.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6702|West Yorkshire, U.K
Fucking bitch, and white people are zombies in that games aswell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard