Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6481|Purdue
Searched and didn't find anything.

Don't know how many of you like/play Halo, but I'm sure some of you do.

"So you were probably wondering why we didn’t want to commit to two player co-op online over Xbox Live. We certainly got plenty of mail asking, no, demanding that we make it happen. Of course we were working on it, but we were also working on something better. Not two player co-op. Not three-player co-op, but up to four player co-op. Online. On Xbox Live, or sure, System Link if you prefer.

That is correct – up to four player co-op in Campaign mode on Xbox Live or System Link."
                                               Teh Bungies

Bungie released this yesterday, but I didn't read until today. Can't wait.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6624|Birmingham, UK
Yeah, I saw this on Joystiq:

Here

&

here!

~

Sounds like bundles of fun! I'm really looking forward to this (now I'm finally going to commit to an Xbox360 when Halo 3 is released)!

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2007-08-01 05:13:28)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Yeah, I saw this on Joystiq:

Here

&

here!

~

Sounds like bundles of fun! I'm really looking forward to this (now I'm finally going to commit to an Xbox360 when Halo 3 is released)!
should get it now in case your 360 needs to be sent in for repairs

i kid, i kid

...no really though
Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6763|Florida - America's Wang!
Yeah, I was worried when I heard that online Co-Op wouldn't be included in the game. But its nice to see that it has been brought back. Its not drop in online Co-Op, but not many titles do that anyway so its not that big of a loss. Now the only problem will be all your friends fighting over which one will host so they can be Master Chief.
USARANGER01
+35|6648|America
yea, i saw that this morning

all i can say is that im probably gonna have an orgasm when i get halo 3, right then and their
lmao
Scottish Mercenary
+2|6124|My cardboard box in Scotland
Halo 3 will be great with the new multiplayer and now this. Its a shame that i wont have enough money for every game coming

Last edited by Scottish Mercenary (2007-08-01 12:44:32)

Home
Section.80
+447|6848|Seattle, Washington, USA

Sweet. That'll be the funs.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6760
Dunno. I've played GRAW with 4 player online co-op and it was pretty shit (although Halo is probably more suited to it).
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6700|MoVal So-Cal
I going to have so much damn fun with that
Ultimatrox
+38|6233|Netherlands
Just imagine all  the glitching you could do by stacking all 4 players onto each other that would be sweeeeet
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
This should frickin own...
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6481|Purdue
Yea, can't wait :] I know at least 3 of my friends who are getting it, and they all have friends that can come over and play. I just hope I'm not player 4...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard