AncientPC
+1|6136
First thing I do when joining the server or switching teams is spend 30 seconds setting all the guns to my preferred unlocks.  Is there anyway to set default weapon preferences?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA
Don't use unlocks :?
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6619
what do you need unlocks for?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
no
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6628|California
Why not?
Donald O' Brien
+104|6673
Just switch to the unlock you wanna use during your 15 second respawn time.  It doesn't make sense to do all of them at the beginning of the round because chances of you using EVERY kit during a match are very slim.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Just set the weapon your going to use, rather than all of them. Next time you die if you want to then bother changing to another unlock. Otherwise your just wasting time. It'll give you something to do while you wait for the respawn timer to drop anyway.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6449|Vancouver, USA
Common fellas, we all know that everyone uses unlocks at least a couple times
And back on topic, I dont think you can do that.
Adamshannon8
+94|6155
huh?, why cant you change the guns in the 15 seconds between spawn time?
Skylands91
+2|6085|New Jersey
No

nuff' said.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
its not always 15 seconds. u have to be ready to be revived.
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6203|Albion
if your revived why do you need to select an unlock?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can

Cobra4545 wrote:

Lies.
aLeX
.?
+160|6301|:D

Vernedead wrote:

Lulz, the dude be right.

I've never had a problem with it, besides who uses unlocks? (Answer is most probably no)
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6203|Albion

l-aLeX-l wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

Lulz, the dude be right.

I've never had a problem with it, besides who uses unlocks? (Answer is most probably no)
SAS medics who don't want to be g36E noobs.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6375|Earth

l-aLeX-l wrote:

, besides who uses unlocks?
Me, M95 4 lyfe.
Signature
confused
+10|6364|British Columbia

AncientPC wrote:

First thing I do when joining the server or switching teams is spend 30 seconds setting all the guns to my preferred unlocks.  Is there anyway to set default weapon preferences?
I do that too, but what's the big deal.  It takes 30 min to boot the game, join a server, load a map and verify clent data.  what's another 30 seconds?!
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands

Cobra4545 wrote:

Err, no hardly ever. So basicly never.
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
You can't set unlocks as your default weapon, because else all n00blets would set the "omgfroflzloller" G36E as default and that would kill all kittens in ze world k?
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6715

Everyone abusing this guy for using unlocks are a bunch of filthy hypocrites - you guys are worse then the people you hate so much for using "unlocks." This game has been out for over 2 years - unlocks were always a huge reward and part of the game. Some of them are worse and some of them are better. This forum was built around people wanting to know more about what unlocks to choose, how to get ranks etc. The user base was drawn here for this, and now that everyone has all the unlocks and has so much time in the game, it has become time to abuse the very thing we all enjoyed? Give it a fucking rest!

When you guys play in a competitive server, if you are getting rolled by g36e "noobs" you know you whip out the nades, or the RPK or the g36e yourself. I get tired of listening to you babies - unlocks are a normal and reasonable part of the game, if you don't like it, go play fucking neopets.

As to the OP, I do the same thing when I join a game if the round start timer is long enough I will quickly set Scar-L, L69A1, G3, Pump, -> G36E <- OH NO!!! / AK-47, RPK / PKM, and SMG / DAO12. Then while I'm playing, especially maps like Wake where my kit demands change according to what flags and equipment is in action I don't have to fiddle with it later. If I'm playing a map like Sharqi, I only need two kits, support and medic, so I just swap the weapons on the fly. It would be nice to have a way to set these by default, but I don't see them in configuration files anywhere so you'd have to have some kind of macro each game you joined to set it for you.
firebolt5
+114|6125
Woop de doo, 30 seconds is nothing...
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
I guess not
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6096|So Cal

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

Everyone abusing this guy for using unlocks are a bunch of filthy hypocrites - you guys are worse then the people you hate so much for using "unlocks." This game has been out for over 2 years - unlocks were always a huge reward and part of the game. Some of them are worse and some of them are better. This forum was built around people wanting to know more about what unlocks to choose, how to get ranks etc. The user base was drawn here for this, and now that everyone has all the unlocks and has so much time in the game, it has become time to abuse the very thing we all enjoyed? Give it a fucking rest!

When you guys play in a competitive server, if you are getting rolled by g36e "noobs" you know you whip out the nades, or the RPK or the g36e yourself. I get tired of listening to you babies - unlocks are a normal and reasonable part of the game, if you don't like it, go play fucking neopets.

As to the OP, I do the same thing when I join a game if the round start timer is long enough I will quickly set Scar-L, L69A1, G3, Pump, -> G36E <- OH NO!!! / AK-47, RPK / PKM, and SMG / DAO12. Then while I'm playing, especially maps like Wake where my kit demands change according to what flags and equipment is in action I don't have to fiddle with it later. If I'm playing a map like Sharqi, I only need two kits, support and medic, so I just swap the weapons on the fly. It would be nice to have a way to set these by default, but I don't see them in configuration files anywhere so you'd have to have some kind of macro each game you joined to set it for you.
QFMFT!
https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:5Hl6w6UxtwWPjM:upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Thumbs_up.jpg/420px-Thumbs_up.jpghttps://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:5Hl6w6UxtwWPjM:upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Thumbs_up.jpg/420px-Thumbs_up.jpg
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands

']['error wrote:

You can't set unlocks as your default weapon, because else all n00blets would set the "omgfroflzloller" G36E as default and that would kill all kittens in ze world k?
Wauw 2 sexy sigs, +1
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6596|Quebec city, Canada

GraphicArtist J wrote:

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

QFMFT!
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:5Hl … mbs_up.jpghttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:5Hl … mbs_up.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard