G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6198|Contae Chorcaí | Éire
Over the last 2 months my Internet is slowly disintegrating only on BF2!!! Even now when i go onto a server my ping is nearly always the lowest when i press TAB but yet it acts like the worst!! As i enter d server every 3-5 seconds it glitches extremely but it goes on like that for the rest of the server and the next and the next and so on.... As I'm mostly in planes/helis i end up crashed by the time it recovers! can anyone help Plz???

Last edited by G.Cronin (2007-07-31 15:51:51)

Fateless
+36|6249|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Hmm, perhaps try cleaning the BF2 Cache, sounds as though it may just be stuttering graphics though....specs?

Fateless.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6773|Cambridge (UK)
I take it this is the same problem as this?
Fateless

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Damn I hate that.......People are trying to help you and you double post??!!!! MORON. I hope your net speed decreases constantly.

Fateless.
BlackHawkOo
+2|6245
I have the exact same problem! Started about a week ago. I checked with my ISP, everything seems to be in order. I have scanned the sh!t out of my computer for spyware/malware/virus... everything is clean. I dont know what to do, it is annoying as hell. I play alot in jets, and it will make me crash each time.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!

Fateless wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Damn I hate that.......People are trying to help you and you double post??!!!! MORON. I hope your net speed decreases constantly.

Fateless.
Wow, way to overreact.

Blackhawk, phone your ISP and ask for a line test.
Fateless

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Fateless wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Fateless.
Wow, way to overreact.
Overreact? Mayhap, but i found it annoying and i told him so.  Surely one post of the same problem is sufficient? Anyway, im over it.

Fateless.
Stizz
+8|6256|New Jersey
I used to be plagued by the "there is a problem with your connection" crap.  Luckily i solved it.  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=41913 mine is the last post in the thread, i dont know if this will work for you, but its worth a shot if you have a nvidia chipset on your motherboard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard