They call you Chicken/noob/lamer because

you are.7%7% - 10
they are embarrassed.25%25% - 32
they are mad they have to work for this F35 kill.67%67% - 86
Total: 128
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6535|Donnacona, Quebec
I got banned from a server because I thought I was hacking...

(I was stratorunning...)
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6484|Somewhere else

Meh,  See this all the time.  Never works for me though... Usually I just be a real prick and Fly the F35 into the enemy chopper bail, land next to the j-10 and steal it.

But,  when facing this tactic.  Lock on, wait for flares fire two missiles, switch to bomb mode to end locking tone. Fly off to another target.  IF the F35 survives, find him again. repeat.  He'll end up spending most of the round looking at the sky.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6576

If I don't lose them after the first few attempts (usually do unless I make some stupid mistake which happens often too...) AND I'm out of flares, I'll go really high and try to out run them, failing that it's out into space.

I don't mind people doing it to me because I just let them go up and kill themselves, or get them when they come back down.
Ricerckt93
+69|6657
It's strategy.  It keeps you alive.  It works.  Fuck 'em.

I've noticed the ones that start the bullshit talking, are the biggest smacktards, trying to flame others, to try and make themselves look better.

All that it does, is make them look even weaker.

If that works for you keep doing it.

EDIT:   There's one of the smacktards, I was talking about (below my post).

Last edited by Ricerckt93 (2007-08-01 11:06:02)

[AH1z]PJ
+75|6361
I agree with them, and you not being able to understand them is just sad

its keeping you alive so that means its right??

damnscrubs, i hate peiople who think this way^^

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2007-07-31 22:23:19)

DemonAlucard
+2|6478|Laredo,Texas USA
i usually wait till they come back down from the stratorun...usually near the carrier after  I'd destroy their turrets.  I am glad that there are j-10 whores stupid enough to follow...makes room for me to fly it.

but when i am in the f-35 i usually just make a squad and jump out..and let my squad capture their airfield...kill their f-18 ( you all know they dont bother saveing their airfield ) and actualy wait for the good old F-18 in the End.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6225|Finland

FredFLQ wrote:

I got banned from a server because I thought I was hacking...

(I was stratorunning...)
huh!?
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6143
Chinkenshit/noob/lamer F35 bitch"

erm i can do it with any plane...so whats so lame about using a f35 for it? ;s
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6598|Las Vegas, NV USA

PigPopTart wrote:

....  I ask becasue almost every time i do this, the enemy pilot chasing me starts with the "Chinkenshit/noob/lamer F35 bitch" ect..ect..  because, more often than not,  he shoots off to outter space and dies while i've finished falling back to earth to continue owning his choppers and ground pounders.

I don't see it as being chicken what-so-ever,  it keeps me alive...and that's my goal.

Just interested in your thoughts.
Not a big pilot myself, but it sounds like a perfectly acceptable tactic to me.

My recommendation is to let it slide off your back.  In my experience, some of the loudest whiners in the game come from the jet pilot pools, and this doesn't sound like an exception.

Now before a bunch of G-Suit Boxers get twisted, I'm not saying all jet pilots are whiners (just a whole lot of them are   ).
Djbrown
+129|6500|Adelaide, Aussieland

LT.Victim wrote:

I hate it when noobs think that they are fucking god in the J-10 and start saying shit like "owned" after they kill you.

Then you go and TV their ass while they are doing 400 mph trying to rape the carrier and then they whine.

I don't even try running for the J-10 anymore... Always the chopper. If i want to fly a jet, I'll wait till my team has capped the Airfield on USMC, and I'll hop in the F-18 or a F35.
lol same,

although i dont know whats more lame, padding my aviator K/d by flying a j10 on wake, or ONLY getting in the jets after airfield is capped...

tbh only flying the jets after its capped is more cheap, its near impossible to get shot down
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6651
Thats a stupid tactic anyways. Two missles will hit you just as easily in the sky if you're stalled out. If he whines about that then he's retarded.

Last edited by Ajax_the_Great1 (2007-08-01 03:07:19)

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6516|Gold Coast
I lose control and get scared at 500 metres. But by then Id probably crashed into the water anywayz.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Ey3
+5|6155
J10s dont even see me, I always fly on big hights with the F35.. Coming out of the clouds, drop my bombs and its 550 altitude flying back to the carrier.
l41e
+677|6652

Oh damn, leet haxx0r jay 10 pilot has to actually work to kill an F-35B. Horror of horrors.

Most J-10 pilots spend more effort getting "their" plane and flaming/whining in global chat than they spend shooting down a JSF.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6657
hmm.. failing to kill an F-35 that has to fly straight up for several hundred meters and blaming it on someone else..

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6657|pimelteror.de
J10 = G36e
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6395|fåking denmark
I do it ..
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6146

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Thats a stupid tactic anyways. Two missles will hit you just as easily in the sky if you're stalled out. If he whines about that then he's retarded.
Correct answer   If the J-10 pilot is a non-idiot he'll just follow you, cut the thrust and stick a couple of missiles up your arse then fall safely back to earth.  The F-35B is so easy to kill that I generally don't care what the pilot is doing if I'm in a J-10.  If they fly back to the carrier or bail out, I don't hold it against them.

Stratorunning is the only tactic I've found that works, but even then you need to get it right every time.  If you're too low, you're toast (can't get to 800 fast enough without the J-10 re-locking).  If you have no flares, you're toast.  If you're too near the edge of the map, you risk spinning out or running out of room (I find it hard to turn when I'm at 800 as I'll usually go a little too high and spin out).  In short, you need to be much more aware in an F-35B and fly in a much more restricted manner, so J-10 whores have zero right to bitch at an F-35B user for trying to stay alive.  They hold all the cards. 

I've yet to see a F-35B pilot stratorunning against me, though I don't fly jets too much.  If someone takes me out of bounds, then it's my own stupid fault for following them.  IMO if an F-35B takes a J-10 with it, you have to view that as a result
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6570|England

I use that tactic a lot when in the F15/Su30/Su34 as against a J10 or MIG, you have no other chance of outrunning it. Staying on the tail of one of those is very easy unless the pilot is of, say Sarges calibre.

Only time I do it in Fighters is if:
1) I simply cannot lose an enemy on my 6, no matter what I try
2) I do it by accident whilst looking in F10 view, checking out where he is.

And Ive never had a "lame ass" comment about it
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6569|Area 51
Do you guys know whats probably the worst fact about a F35b vs a J-10?

Even if you do manage to sneak up on them some other punk ass J-10 comes along and spoils the fun.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6700|South Africa

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

J10 = G36e
QFT...

Stratorunning is a highly valid tactic vs ANYTHING whilst in an F35.

Anyone considering it "gh3i/t@rdlike/n00by", should go play in traffic.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6747|Reality
You know who the real chickens are? The 7 (at last count) twits who voted "You are" and yet no replies in the thread.

Take it as a compliment like being called a hacker.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
SteikeTa
+153|6752|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
The J10 users are cowards no matter what. Besides, if you are out of flares, high up and can't dogfight a J10 because both are in the air, just stay level between 800-900 and use  your afterburners. In no time you will outrun the J10 and the missiles.
Like someone in this thread wrote: you will actually fly faster than the missiles. You can see it in my movie, just a single bad clip, but you can see that I keep it behind me till the missiles blow up far behind me. Watch it!

Oh, and don't bother writing that you will stall between 800-900. You won't. If you go higher than that, yes you will stall. But not under 900.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6130|So Cal

PigPopTart wrote:

What i mean by "altitude maxing" is when you fly up to 1000+meters in order to lose an enemy jet on your ass.

This is common practice for me since 99% of my flying is done in an F35B aka: "the flying coffin".   And i dont mean suicide or bail, i mean cut the engine and fall back to earth to carry on with the fight.

I ask becasue almost every time i do this, the enemy pilot chasing me starts with the "Chinkenshit/noob/lamer F35 bitch" ect..ect..  because, more often than not,  he shoots off to outter space and dies while i've finished falling back to earth to continue owning his choppers and ground pounders.

I don't see it as being chicken what-so-ever,  it keeps me alive...and that's my goal.

Just interested in your thoughts.
F35 MAster:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ;plindex=0
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6630|Quebec city, Canada
Being in a j10 against a f35 is basically a free kill. J10 have enermous advantage so I'm not gonna give any free kills away. Any tactic to survive is good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard