LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
I'm very pleased how this video turned out, I put alot of time and effort into it.

I tried to make the video as "Cinematic" as possible. I messed up on one part of the editing, not enough to re-render it though, where the first "?" mark is, it should have said "Meanwhile..." I'll fix it when I re-render it for youtube later on.

Another thing to know, this video was taken from one round on "Wake Wake Axxium" on a ranked server, it was not planned or staged in anyway, what you see is real, to the last frame of the video..

Also, the video changes pace complety around the 5 minute mark. So if you don't like what you see at the beginning, keep watching, or fast forward.. it changes to.. well, watch and see..

Stage6 High Quality Streaming.

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/LTvictim/VIDEO.png

Another thing I forgot to mention, if you couldn't figure out for yourself, I removed some parts of the round, to keep the video within a reasonable time limit.. We capped them out to all the bases but the airfield.

Youtube Stream, NOT RECOMMENDED

Part 1

Part 2 - What most people on here liked best :P

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-08-01 02:24:05)

cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
It had very nice production, but it was kind of boring. And the font at the end was really hard to read.
LT.Victim

cablecopulate wrote:

It had very nice production, but it was kind of boring. And the font at the end was really hard to read.
Thanks for the critique, I know its hard to captivate an Audience when the Video runs for a very long time, that's why I did my best to shorten some of the useless stuff out of the video and just hope that maybe the Editing and Angles would do the rest.

I'm assuming your talking about the "names" at the very end, and not the quick flash of text at the end.

If you are, these are the "names" I mentioned at the end.

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/LTvictim/names.png

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-07-31 07:23:04)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Ahaha, lovely +1
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
Yeah, I was talking about the names at the end.

I think what bored me about the movie, was that with a name like "best round ever" I was expecting some TOTALLY AWESOME!!! stuff to happen, not so much a complete by-the-books decimation of the other team. Towards the middle or so, I thought, "wow, I don't think anyone on the US team has died yet." So I thought maybe, somehow, your team went the whole round with no one dying. But then when I realized that probably wasn't happening, it just became more raping.

But the production was good, it kept me watching. If this had been some shoddy WMM movie, or just some buffoon who can't make a decent movie, I would have shut it off around the one minute mark.
ssonrats
+221|6646
Brilliant video mate, total annihilation!

I loved the buggy kills
LT.Victim

cablecopulate wrote:

Yeah, I was talking about the names at the end.

I think what bored me about the movie, was that with a name like "best round ever" I was expecting some TOTALLY AWESOME!!! stuff to happen, not so much a complete by-the-books decimation of the other team. Towards the middle or so, I thought, "wow, I don't think anyone on the US team has died yet." So I thought maybe, somehow, your team went the whole round with no one dying. But then when I realized that probably wasn't happening, it just became more raping.

But the production was good, it kept me watching. If this had been some shoddy WMM movie, or just some buffoon who can't make a decent movie, I would have shut it off around the one minute mark.
Ya, maybe I should have named it "Fun-ess?" Is that even a word? Instead of Best.

Because while maybe we didn't go the whole round without dieing (that lasted for about 10 -15 minutes), it sure was a blast running over noobs in the DPV's and FAV's.
SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Moooooooooooooooohh. +1
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia
I cant watch Divx. I have it downloaded but it freezes firefox
Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6764|Florida - America's Wang!
Too cool. You were the pilot of the Marine Attack Chopper?
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6480|Trondheim, Norway
Nicely edited, Wake Island Rapetime or something along that line would be a better name for it though And that's some of the worst AT-shooting I've seen, maybe ever   and btw, the cobra pilot should practice barrel rolling or turn up the sensitivity on his mice, he lost way to much height when barrel rolling in the start vs the Z-10. Lol at the cowsounds when they crashed the cow in the end there

Now I want to play wake
LT.Victim

NeXuS4909 wrote:

Try IE, Assuming you didn't unistall it, I'll be uploading to youtube in a while, so visit back and I might have it so you can watch it
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6480|Trondheim, Norway

LT.Victim wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

Try IE, Assuming you didn't unistall it, I'll be uploading to youtube in a while, so visit back and I might have it so you can watch it
Opera f t w
LT.Victim

Emil wrote:

Nicely edited, Wake Island Rapetime or something along that line would be a better name for it though
Its been done before.. Rape Island, All that jazz.. I really couldn't think of a original name, I'm not good with that kinda stuff

Emil wrote:

And that's some of the worst AT-shooting I've seen, maybe ever
Laggy hitcodes, half those missiles went straight threw us, and they weren't smart enough to break out the C4 or mines.

Emil wrote:

and btw, the cobra pilot should practice barrel rolling or turn up the sensitivity on his mice, he lost way to much height when barrel rolling in the start vs the Z-10.
That was me, I know how to do a barrel roll so you don't loose much Altitude, but I was high enough up that I didn't care, so I just pulled 2 complete rolls and I knew the noobs wouldn't have a chance in hell hitting us either way... I fly all keyboard most of the time, and I was there, so really, there is no way to make my sensitivity higher..

I get called a "Good Pilot" all the time, just ask some of the people I've flown with.. I almost always fly if the gunner will let me, I'm rubbish with the TV missles, its always been "hit and miss" for me.. So I focused on flying.. Not to mention I've flown mostly on wake, so i know where to go with the heli to not get assraped by the J-10s. I like to be the one in control of the Heli, because even if you have a shit gunner, you can still kill stuff, if you have a shit pilot, you're gonna crash.
LT.Victim

Sgt.Scream.MDK wrote:

Too cool. You were the pilot of the Marine Attack Chopper?
I was up until you see us capping South base in it, I swapped to Gunner to fire off a missile at airfield, and my gunner took pilot, not that it really mattered..
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Pretty good, I nearly got sidetracked when I clicked the link by the kidnapping Cdogmn vid.
LT.Victim

jord wrote:

Pretty good, I nearly got sidetracked when I clicked the link by the kidnapping Cdogmn vid.
Haha
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6838|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Nice to see AT rockets going right through DPV's. All that said nice owning, can't believe that J-10 pilot could not get away from F-35.
SoC./Omega
+122|6542|Omaha, Nebraska!
You always have the best music lol
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

Nice to see AT rockets going right through DPV's. All that said nice owning, can't believe that J-10 pilot could not get away from F-35.
Yeah it was a strange round. I've never seen anything like that on a Euro server.

We'd get the old mines out for ya.
LT.Victim

jord wrote:

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

Yeah it was a strange round. I've never seen anything like that on a Euro server.

We'd get the old mines out for ya.
So would any other rational person, but these guys were determined to get us with the AT rockets for some reason..
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6302
I swear I saw "Also tehmyke likes buttsechs".

Awesome video LT. I loved it.

Last edited by Bull3t (2007-07-31 08:25:47)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia
Thank LT i used IE and it worked! Nice video. I wanna play witcha sometimet to.
LT.Victim

Bull3t wrote:

I swear I saw "Also tehmyke likes buttsechs".

Awesome video LT. I loved it.
He demanded that I put him in my video after I told him I was editing one when He xfired me

But its "Also, Tehmyke is teh sex."
fitz8402
+10|6611|The Halls of Montezuma
That was probably one of the best videos I have ever seen posted on this site.  Who cares if the other team blew, that kicked ass.  +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard