pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.
Scroll down until you can just see the movie, after you watch it, scroll down to the pictures...

http://www.flabber.nl/archief/021083.php
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia
Yea i saw this yesterday on ogrish. Pretty bad.
CDK3Y
+25|6139|BEHIND YOU!
yea...the russians dont know when to stop until one dies or smthing
nonexistentusmc
+26|6446|Queens, NYC
Reminds me of how I drive. I guess I should really slow down. Other than that, wow, that sucks. That's a pretty straight road though, driving there must be fun!
agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada
hey a car is weapon too.
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6129
at the end he was yelling "where you going FUCK"
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.

lolcakes wrote:

they couldn't tell he was swerving? show's how smart they are to be driving that fast.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
Wow, that's horrible.
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon
nostrovia, comrades.
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6512
holy shit that fucking sucks, did all of them die?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Fuck
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6640|Your moms bedroom
fucking idiots, im sorry for their families and im glad they didnt hit another car
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

fuckin' idiots. i'd be too scared to drive that fast esp with the lack of k-rails in between the lanes.

i would almost say they deserved it, but death is too harsh a sentence. they def deserved to crash and get messed up, though.
mmm sweet sweet karma
Nanten
+24|6430
They got what they deserved.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6268|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
A few less idiots in the gene-pool.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

lolcakes wrote:

Oh, I thought he was saying "wazzup wazzup" *shrug*
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

holy shit that fucking sucks, did all of them die?
all the ones we saw crash did, Im pretty sure the ones filming were fine, after all, we saw them slow and the film in the camera obviously made it.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
Holy shit! Im scared to go over 120 kmh. When my mum starts driving fast I yell "SLOW THE FUCK DOWN CRAZY BITCH, I DONT WANNA DIE!". Then she slows down.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6395|Evilsville
What a bunch of morons! Damn!
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland

KuSTaV wrote:

Holy shit! Im scared to go over 120 kmh. When my mum starts driving fast I yell "SLOW THE FUCK DOWN CRAZY BITCH, I DONT WANNA DIE!". Then she slows down.
Lol'd.

Stupid fuck-ups deserved what they got. Who dares to corner that fast like that in a shit car like that?

By the way, that guys steering was fucked, did you notice he had to turn it left to keep the wheels straight?

I must say I'm a bit of a hypocrite, though. Me and my Step-Brother John do +100mph regularly. My friends step-dad took me out on his bike. We hit 170. If you come off at that speed there's nothing left. Of anything. Just smoke, dust and blood.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
It looked like the white hatchback car was driving off the road to bypass the truck at the end. That is an easy was to lose control of your car. I speed going to work and back home but don't bury the needle like those guys in the car filming. I don't think my Saturn goes that fast
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6129

loubot wrote:

It looked like the white hatchback car was driving off the road to bypass the truck at the end. That is an easy was to lose control of your car. I speed going to work and back home but don't bury the needle like those guys in the car filming. I don't think my Saturn goes that fast
half of you guys couldnt tell that the white car is a bmw, and its not a shit car, its probably better then what half of you drive on here...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
Not after that wreck, LOLCakes, that BMW is scrap metal and burnt toast.
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6129

loubot wrote:

Not after that wreck, LOLCakes, that BMW is scrap metal and burnt toast.
the feel of speed and adrenaline is way better then driving by the speed limit scared of somone crashing into you, if you know what you are doing your safe, those crazy russians only drive like that, http://youtube.com/watch?v=_rmtnHbWoec

(if somone can imbed for me, plz do)
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6650
videos not working for me. any other links?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard