DVSXXKILLA
+0|6702|Australia
i think the best update would be a map that has 3 teams for example china, mec and usmc all in 1 map where they all fight eachother and another update ea should bring in is a new game mode, eg. hostage rescue or capture the flag..
AirForce2076
+1|6742|MN
how about tossing in a nuke, that way there wont be any teams just the US dropping nukes.
blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6702|Little Rock, Arkansas
I like that. It'd make the commander's job WAY more fun.
dan500
+57|6848
Yeah, it would rock, and the nuke idea, i wanna see this
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6734|In a van down by the river
you're kidding right? nukes?  That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  There would be nothing but complaints about it.  Nukes, what a terrible idea.
RONIN6969001
+0|6752|Duluth MN
nukes not a good idea    how about scilenced sniper rifle tho?????
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Silencers reduce accuracy on Sniper rifles, that's why top Snipers don't use silencers. Also because usually the target is dead before the sound reaches them.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
OneThursday
+0|6735|Long Island
I have never seen so many people get off topic so quickly....
There would be a few problems with this concept
1) your always outnumbered 2 to 1, it would be a bloodbaath
2) it would have to be 21 v 21 v 21 to work so less squads meaning more of a chance of having complete morons running your team.
3) Otherwise its a cool idea and should be thought about
RONIN6969001
+0|6752|Duluth MN
yea but if there in a group the rest return fire  haha
nexus3372
+1|6781
silencer's r for pussies ok? ok. Good idea but the coding would b hell for developers and a vehicular bloodbath. slaughterhouse with nukes--ill use 'em or somin precision guided
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6756|The Netherlands
silencers on strong weapons would make the game unfair.
i would like to see a laser-scope sniper rifle (so you can see you are aimed at) but that weapon must also make 1shot kill in the chest
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
napalms anyone? id like to see the A-10 tank killer, now thats a real jet
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6756|The Netherlands
if you want napalm go get BFV.  we don't have enough forest maps 1 actualy (songhua) but noone likes it and there are no planes there
or is there someone who likes songhua stalemate i havn't seen it in weeks
i actually liked it who cares about going up and down those hills. (if they only added 1 mobile AA that map would seriously rock)
ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX
That would be cool! 3 teams battling each other!! The US  MEC and Chinese. I would murderize all of yall up in there!
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6786|Perth, Western Australia
I like shongua!!!!
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6753
The hardest part is that eventually two teams would team up on one team, and that team would either get driven to its uncap or something. Till it ran out of tickets. It wouold require a ton of balance issues. I don't know of many FPSes that are able to put 3 teams opposing each other in one multiplayer. Most are a red team vs a blue team.
Awesomo29
+0|6698|Chicago, IL
its a good idea, but freebirdpat has a point. the distribution would be crazy. it would prolly need to be a different gametype, like deathmatch or ctf or something. capture wouldnt seem to work
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6735|cairns australia
songhua rocks where else can you get a 262 round without whoring or padding
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I want to see Silenced M4's... those are sweeeet
How about the sniper class gets a silenced smg instead of a pistol and no silenced m4?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
MikeBlades
+8|6754|Battlefield in australia
why not satelite based laser systems (C&C ion cannon)
why not multiple chemical warheads (C&C scud strike)
why not death rays and plasma photons and destructo beams and anti matter bullets and freeze rays and and and and

AND:

GET YOUR HAND OFF IT....your already stupid enough.
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6713|Hong Kong, China
Why not Americans get a Auto-headshot, MEC gets to walk pass walls and Chinese gets artillery strikes every 2 seconds?

Baka.

Last edited by Aquastorm (2006-01-12 04:57:13)

calaxboy17
+0|6681
that would kinda be cool but kinda lame at the same time cuz the mec and the chines are like the exact same guns. they are all like ak-47 so it wouldnt be good. also there veichles are the same too
H0ly(rap
+10|6721|Nebraska
although i am all for this, it just isnt very realistic, i mean in any war/conflict their is 2 sides, not usually 3, i mean they would ally up, but possibly a map where there is 2 v 2 , now that would be more plosible.
SpiritofDeath
+0|6705|Austria

OneThursday wrote:

I have never seen so many people get off topic so quickly....
There would be a few problems with this concept
1) your always outnumbered 2 to 1, it would be a bloodbaath
2) it would have to be 21 v 21 v 21 to work so less squads meaning more of a chance of having complete morons running your team.
3) Otherwise its a cool idea and should be thought about
What about 2x 16 and and 32 Players.So it's 2 vs 1 but the same number of players on each side.That won't work good in a conquest modus,but i think it would be a cool idea for other modes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard