LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
.. didn't go so well, mainly because the idiot was trying to claywhore and command in an APC on a 64 player Vehicle enabled Karkand server, don't worry though, We'll get him eventually.

Some screenshots and video..

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/LTvictim/cdogmn.jpg He got mad because someone punished him for a claymore TK...

Stage6 Video (higher quality, not that it really matters)

Photobucket Video of the same thing
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Heh, nice try. But what a fag, really.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6365|The Gem Saloon
i cant wait to see this when it goes down.
good luck guys. get that fucking fag.
ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6441|Everywhere and nowhere
LMAO nice. Victim, I requested an add on xfire. I'd like to aid in the kidnap next time
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6150|Wisconsin

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Heh, nice try. But what a fag, really.
Couldnt agree more but on another note his k/d ratio makes me lol
agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada
"hairy monkey fetus" ....Lol i am going to use that some time
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6621|Keyboard
Gotta love the last message. +1 for you.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6615

haha
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

Congratulations on your attempt to kidnap him, I see you clearly have no intention of keeping your identity hidden (Wearing Bf2s tags GG)
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Smithereener
+138|6287|California
Hmmm, amusing.

Can't help but think he's going to post here again. Don't want him to get too provoked though.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can
I want to help next time. I think I have you on XFire so please tell me if you're goin to kidnap him.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver
What did he do to piss you off?
Smithereener
+138|6287|California

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

What did he do to piss you off?
Posted a lot of stuff on this forum. Yeah... a lot of stuff.
LT.Victim

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Congratulations on your attempt to kidnap him, I see you clearly have no intention of keeping your identity hidden (Wearing Bf2s tags GG)
Congratulations on your attempt to watch the video, I see you clearly have no intention of paying attention to the accounts that were kidnapping him. (Not [BF2s] Persona//uk GG)
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

TrashBlinD wrote:

I want to help next time. I think I have you on XFire so please tell me if you're goin to kidnap him.
Wanting to help isn't going to help lol. We don't need 5 people working together to kidnap him....Or do we?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can

Im_Dooomed wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

Wanting to help isn't going to help lol. We don't need 5 people working together to kidnap him....Or do we?
Would be funny.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

Im_Dooomed wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

You don't need that many, but it'd be funny as hell.
LT.Victim

Im_Dooomed wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

If he keeps playing on that server he was on when we tried, then we want every single person we can get.

Cause the Amour can get fucking annoying..
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

LT.Victim wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

If he keeps playing on that server he was on when we tried, then we want every single person we can get.

Cause the Amour can get fucking annoying..
I wouldn't mind joining in.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

LT.Victim wrote:

Congratulations on your attempt to watch the video, I see you clearly have no intention of paying attention to the accounts that were kidnapping him. (Not [BF2s] Persona//uk GG)
Watched the video. You were Sgt. Victim. So you weren't intentionally showing where u were from, but I posted judging by your screenshot u posted  sorry.  Its not easy to see who the other person was, who helped, but when you said "We'll get him eventually" and seeing the name [BF2]Personah it is easy to assume he was your accomplice i dunno.

But ya, he'll probably use that server as a safe haven for himself, so we could use more people to hijack all the vehicles possible...But I really think that will flame him up to a point of rage, and I don't see the reason for it. (Other then a laugh I guess....)
LT.Victim

Im_Dooomed wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Watched the video. You were Sgt. Victim. So you weren't intentionally showing where u were from, but I posted judging by your screenshot u posted  sorry.  Its not easy to see who the other person was, who helped, but when you said "We'll get him eventually" and seeing the name [BF2]Personah it is easy to assume he was your accomplice i dunno.
Ya, I told everyone that was on my vent not to say a word to Cdogmn because I didn't want to scare him off, That other Bf2s guy was there when I joined the server already arguing with him, I just took some screenshots of what they said back and forth..
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

So he is constantly getting harassed by various members of our forum? I had no idea.
LT.Victim

Im_Dooomed wrote:

So he is constantly getting harassed by various members of our forum? I had no idea.
If hes going to constantly harass us, we mine as well treat him the same.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

So goes the epitome of human nature...
Smithereener
+138|6287|California

LT.Victim wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

If hes going to constantly harass us, we mine as well treat him the same.
Becoming the thing that you hate... Meh, everyone has those tendencies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard