Entertayner
+826|6588

PARTY princess Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton.

"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."

Hilton senior, the only member of the family left with a sizeable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate to charity the $2.4bn he will gain from this month's sale of the company to private equity firm Blackstone.

The money will go to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business.
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6344|Brussels, Belgium
Who cares...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6749|St. Andrews / Oslo

yey, more moneyz for me
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Entertayner
+826|6588

Lost Hope wrote:

Who cares...
Generally the people who think Paris Hilton is a complete whore i.e 99% of people.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6641|Birmingham, UK
Yes!

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2007-07-30 11:38:45)

Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6495| Texas
haha serves that bitch right

however, if her grandfather wanted to share some of that money with me, I certainly wouldnt complain
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6143|So Cal

Entertayner wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

Who cares...
Generally the people who think Paris Hilton is a complete whore i.e 99% of people.
i know don't you love that? Free sex, well if you don't mind all those bugs in her hairy, STD infested snatch. But I'd hit it!
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6582|Area 51
Ahaha, serves her right
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6344|Brussels, Belgium

Entertayner wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

Who cares...
Whatever floats your boat...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6607|California U.S.A

Entertayner wrote:

PARTY princess Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton.

"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."

Hilton senior, the only member of the family left with a sizeable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate to charity the $2.4bn he will gain from this month's sale of the company to private equity firm Blackstone.

The money will go to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business.
That's fantastic! That is the kind of hard working no bullshit attitude I expect from a man of that age.

Let that be a message to all you spoiled, rude, worthless grand kids out there, shape the fuck up, start behaving like a functional member of society and respect your parents and grandparents.

Or you too may end up a broke ass ho / punk one day.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6666

Thank fuck for that.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6701|West Yorkshire, U.K
now, whats this about a home sex video
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6405|New York

ghettoperson wrote:

Thank fuck for that.
Damn, this makes me a bit giddy inside. It's not quite like getting hit by a bus, but it'll do.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Smithereener
+138|6333|California
Does this mean that she'll actually have to *gasp* work for money?

Now, that's hot.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6737|Scotland

Lost Hope wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

Who cares...
Whatever floats your boat...
what's the point? Get with the spirit, man.

How old are you?
kingofkolt
+17|6241|Boston, MA, USA

Smithereener wrote:

Now, that's hot.
No. She's already made more than enough from her appearances, movies, "music," etc.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6464|Boulder, CO
ha ha ha ha ha she got her entire family owned, her grandfather realised how much of a joke she's making their family name into, good for him.
Smithereener
+138|6333|California

kingofkolt wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

Now, that's hot.
No. She's already made more than enough from her appearances, movies, "music," etc.
Well, I'm hoping she's stupid enough to blow it all off and start working for a change then.

She made music? No fucking way.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6464|Boulder, CO

Smithereener wrote:

kingofkolt wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

Now, that's hot.
Well, I'm hoping she's stupid enough to blow it all off and start working for a change then.

She made music? No fucking way.
yes her so called "music" sucked and made me puncture my own ear drums for pain relief, sadly 20 minutes later that i realised i could of just changed the channel.
mikkel
+383|6618
Who cares? It doesn't matter if things go her way or not. Why the hell should anyone care? She's some person you've never met, who'll never do anything that you'll ever care about.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6313|Bloomington Indiana
CoconutBlitz

"Or you too may end up a broke ass ho / punk one day."

im already a broke ass punk...*argh*
well at least she's gonna lose all that money, it makes me feel better
agent146
+127|6404|Jesus Land aka Canada

GraphicArtist J wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

Who cares...
i know don't you love that? Free sex, well if you don't mind all those bugs in her hairy, STD infested snatch. But I'd hit it!
heck i would hit her too....twice....WITH A BASEBALL BAT
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6464|Boulder, CO
sod a baseball bat use a sledgehammer.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6319
I don't care.

She is a slut.

That's all I have to say.
golgoj4
+51|6791|North Hollywood

mikkel wrote:

Who cares? It doesn't matter if things go her way or not. Why the hell should anyone care? She's some person you've never met, who'll never do anything that you'll ever care about.
Maybe in your corner of wherever this has no effect, but living in LA, its nice to see a crack down / slap down of the useless whores that populate this  city. Maybe they will realize they they too, can be dropped left behind for having no class, as opposed to the current atmosphere.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard