Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway
Reached my 100 hours and in that occation I need 44 kills with this beloved kit. I play infantery only for the most and Warlord. But seems to end up with 38-42 kills pr round...

Anyone have some good tips??? 'Cause I'm starting to get a little frustrated...
aLeX
.?
+160|6332|:D

Which kit?

Edit: If you like IO, find a 64 player map with not many player = long round. You'll get it eventually, I'd put money on it.

Edit 2: Well I had an inkling Nade spam ftw then!

Last edited by l-aLeX-l (2007-07-30 06:06:27)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

Go on a vehicle server and gun in a chopper on any of the chopper maps (Mass Destruction is good, as is Iron Gator)

l-aLeX-l wrote:

Which kit?
I'm assuming its Support, judging from his Member Title.

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2007-07-30 06:04:55)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6528|Belgium

support according to his stats
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway
Correct. Thought I had it somewhere in the 1st post, but forgot to put it in...
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6482|Purdue
Just play as commander on karkand and spam arty.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Kidnap someone.
howler_27
+90|6688
Got mine on Warlord.  Hoe'd Apc for half the kills and ground pounded for the rest.
TheGiantSE
+14|6472|Sweden
I tried to get my gold in medic at Warlord and Ghost Town for a few hours but ended up with 40-42 kills.
Even tried Devil's Perch and got 41.

Then I played Mass Destruction and the wonderful AK gave med 45 or 46 kills!
So play Mass D Infantry Only on a 48-50 player server. People always come running the same way when they attack so take them from the side.
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands
jet whore on a 20/64 airmap.
howler_27
+90|6688

']['error wrote:

jet whore on a 20/64 airmap.
...and how do you suggest "jet whoring" on an SF map to get 44 kills?   Bottom line is persistance.  You'll get it eventually. Just shoot strait and sheck your flanks.  UAV guidance is huge as well.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6689|"The Empire"

TheGiantSE wrote:

Then I played Mass Destruction and the wonderful AK gave med 45 or 46 kills!
So play Mass D Infantry Only on a 48-50 player server.
That does not help you with a PKM though!!!

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Go on a vehicle server and gun in a chopper on any of the chopper maps (Mass Destruction is good, as is Iron Gator)
I tried that with him on sat, but Iron Gator on a sat night = no chance of getting the halo when EVERY player is trying to get in it.

However Mass is great for a gunnner, so thats the better option when its impossible to get in any chopper on gator.

Other than that, Warlord IO as you mentioned is good, half full server and go as Insurgents, go up high on buldings where they are trying cap flags, and nade spam, and spam and spam some more, you soon start to rack up those kills.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6585|England
Got mine today actually. 24/7 Warlord IO.

Tactics: RPK, Nades, Rape Flag > Cap Flag

https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/6003/screen376mc3.jpg

This is how the round ended...

https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8123/screen377np7.jpg

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2007-07-30 10:14:09)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
PM me your account info and i'll do it for you
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
_1_MAN-ARMY.12
Banned
+1|6118|Southern California, USA
Nade spam on Warlord or camp the main flags on Warlord. 64 Warlord IO players you could easily get it from nade spamming or even 64 players on Ghost Town IO.

If you want to get it without nade spamming then Warlord or Ghost Town IO 64 players and 64 size map with about 20 players.

Gunning in the Chopper on Iron Gator works really well too!
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6166
I got my Support Expert Badge on Karkand
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands

He also did it for me, he is honest.
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6625|Ghost Town
Not the Supporter but almost the same. Warlord Inf. only, 32 players, balanced teams = Expert Badge

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g83/Predator79/screen017.png
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway

Hehe... Sorry mate. Even it's tempting, I wanna do this myself. The only things I need others to do for me is to fly jets and choppers.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Hehe... Sorry mate. Even it's tempting, I wanna do this myself. The only things I need others to do for me is to fly jets and choppers.
Thanks for many great advices. If it's a map I'll have to succeed in it must be Warlord. Know that map inside out by now... And I have to play Insurgeant. RPK kick ass! Haven't tried Mass D, That might sound like a great plan.

Played at Surge for a while back and had 307-KILLER-307 as a pilot and managed 37 kills back then. If someone's willing to fly me at Surge, just PM me, and we'll have a date.
_1_MAN-ARMY.12
Banned
+1|6118|Southern California, USA

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Thanks for many great advices. If it's a map I'll have to succeed in it must be Warlord. Know that map inside out by now... And I have to play Insurgeant. RPK kick ass! Haven't tried Mass D, That might sound like a great plan.

Played at Surge for a while back and had 307-KILLER-307 as a pilot and managed 37 kills back then. If someone's willing to fly me at Surge, just PM me, and we'll have a date.
Dang it!

Unless you still haven't got it by around the 1st of August I can fly you on Surge or Iron Gator.

I'm a good pilot!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

The Expert Support was the one I first got (got it twice actually). I did it on a warlord 64 with about 10 to 14 people in it. I used the MG36 mostly and occasionally picked up an enemy's RPK. It's easier if you're on SAS imo, since you're the one attacking. I don't like defending Don't do nade spamming, though. Use the guns, they're better, just go prone and snipe people
Zathras
+2|6153
I got my expert support on Warlord on the SAS side.  32 players on a 64 player map.  The PKM is quite effective if prone in the hallways if you know how to use it.  Most of my kills were PKM a few knife kills, no grenades, and most of them were in the palace.  Most people follow the same paths, so its easy to pick people off as they run around the corners.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway

_1_MAN-ARMY.12 wrote:

Dang it!

Unless you still haven't got it by around the 1st of August I can fly you on Surge or Iron Gator.

I'm a good pilot!
Augst 1st isn't that far away. It depends if I'm lucky tonight. Gonna play "a few" rounds.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard