T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6252|Pennsyltucky

A "heads up" for any of you guys who may be regular Home Depot
customers.

Over the last month several people I know have become victims of a clever scam while
out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be
quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen
to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19 -year-old girls come over to
your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both
start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their
breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is
impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No"
and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.
You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start
having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the
front seat and starts putting her hands all over you, while the
other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen July 5th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th and once on the 23rd.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6670|MoVal So-Cal
Ass Pocket?
agent146
+127|6356|Jesus Land aka Canada

T.Pike wrote:

I had my wallet stolen July 5th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th and once on the 23rd.
so........you fell for the same trick 7 times?
ozzie_johnson
+98|6627|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
lol my uncle told me this one but instead of home depo it was bunnings.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
lol
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6817|Germany
LOL... up to now I only knew the German version of that, in English it's even more funny!
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6642|A sunburnt country
hehehe, thanks for the heads up

rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6482

agent146 wrote:

T.Pike wrote:

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6727|06-01
i'd go there everyday....

with just $2 in my wallet and nothing else..
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

No Home Depots in my town...Are they doing this scam in Iowa City?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6559|California U.S.A

T.Pike wrote:

A "heads up" for any of you guys who may be regular Home Depot
customers.

Over the last month several people I know have become victims of a clever scam while
out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be
quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen
to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19 -year-old girls come over to
your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both
start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their
breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is
impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No"
and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.
You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start
having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the
front seat and starts putting her hands all over you, while the
other one steals your wallet.

Wooooweeee it's time to go buy a shit load of wallets and haul ass over to the Home Depot! 
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

I'm not gay at all but I would never let those two women in my car regardless. It's stupid to pick up strangers in your car. Plus they don't accept a tip but want to be dropped off at another Home Depot? Sounds suspicious to me. And who said Home Depot's behind all this?

Besides, it wouldn't work on me anyway. I feel naked without my wallet and would know the second it's missing. Not to mention I sit back in my seat and not all hunched over so they'd have trouble getting the wallet out. Heck, I have trouble getting it out when I pull up to a drive-thru; probably because I wear a seatbelt, unlike a lot of drivers out there.
CoconutBlitz

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm not gay at all but I would never let those two women in my car regardless. It's stupid to pick up strangers in your car. Plus they don't accept a tip but want to be dropped off at another Home Depot? Sounds suspicious to me. And who said Home Depot's behind all this?

Besides, it wouldn't work on me anyway. I feel naked without my wallet and would know the second it's missing. Not to mention I sit back in my seat and not all hunched over so they'd have trouble getting the wallet out. Heck, I have trouble getting it out when I pull up to a drive-thru; probably because I wear a seatbelt, unlike a lot of drivers out there.
Ah.... ya'll know it was a joke post right? As in a post to make you laugh because he had his wallet stolen on 7 different days?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

I went to the depot today and only got molested by the price of the steam cleaner.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

CoconutBlitz wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Ah.... ya'll know it was a joke post right? As in a post to make you laugh because he had his wallet stolen on 7 different days?
Kinda figured... but I was still planning on going to the HD tomorrow anyways, in hopes that it be true

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-07-30 00:34:27)

GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6447|San Diego, CA
pics or it didnt happen...

Last edited by GhostStalker0 (2007-07-30 00:36:58)

CoconutBlitz

mtb0minime wrote:

CoconutBlitz wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Kinda figured... but I was still planning on going to the HD tomorrow anyways, in hopes that it be true
I'm gonna go park there overnight right now so I can be there first when they open! 
Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon
My trips to Home Depot are usually for Disposable Mexicans.  keep one in the trunk for the odd Flat tire change, a couple in the closet for minor home maintenance, and when they expire, toss em in a dumpster and pick up a few more, but dont get the variety pack, overrated.  I'll have to look into this betittied girl situation, sounds fantabulous.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6252|Pennsyltucky

agent146 wrote:

T.Pike wrote:

Yes, I fell for the same trick 7 times.

/sarcasm off
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6648|In You Endo- Stoke

Reciprocity wrote:

My trips to Home Depot are usually for Disposable Mexicans.  keep one in the trunk for the odd Flat tire change, a couple in the closet for minor home maintenance, and when they expire, toss em in a dumpster and pick up a few more, but dont get the variety pack, overrated.  I'll have to look into this betittied girl situation, sounds fantabulous.
+1 for that dude.

TBH i would fall for it 7 times,did you mange to get all the way by the 7th inning?

Plus they can have my wallet nothing of worth in there,maybe some fluff and some buttons.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
Ironic, the same thing happen to me at the airport:
I was victim of the of the latest scam which is happening in airport parking lots at O'Hare Airport in Chicago, IL.

Two good looking young women will come to your car as you are parking or waiting, one starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window and bends over so far her breasts fall out of her blouse.

While you're distracted, the other one lets herself in your back door of your car.

Then both start begging you for a ride home, out loud, for any bystanders in the area to hear.

Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her breasts on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants. This is when they try to steal your wallet.

I was robbed last -Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday &Saturday.

I couldn't find them on Sunday?
jamiet757
+138|6592

mtb0minime wrote:

truth....i would never let anyone in my car I didn't know, unless it was an emergency
plus, I'm engaged, and she wouldn't be too happy if i got robbed by two girls having sex in my car
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6223|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Just have an empty wallet in your pocket. Hide your real one in with your groceries in the boot of your car. FREE SEX FTW!!!
Balok77
+28|6118

jamiet757 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

truth....i would never let anyone in my car I didn't know, unless it was an emergency
plus, I'm engaged, and she wouldn't be too happy if i got robbed by two girls having sex in my car
get her involved in it to, foursome for the win! lol
confused
+10|6364|British Columbia

VspyVspy wrote:

hehehe, thanks for the heads up

Are you saying that story got your head up?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard