Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6770|Internet!
I'm not sure why you people think Wake is so damn impossible to play infantry on. It's my favorite infantry map. Sure, getting on the island can be a bitch, if the enemy is good. But then again, if the enemy is good, it's a bitch taking Hotel on Karkand, right?

Perhaps you should place fault in your team's poor organization, rather than placing fault in the planewhores.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6853|Germany / Saxony
I hate Wake as chinese, when my team is just to dumb to hold the airport.
I have to take it back mostly on my own, when I run out of ammo after 40 kills....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
ozzi92
+2|6713

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Commanders that go into choppers and letting the fucking team rot in hell without giving fucking support...
I fucking agree with the comnder shit.. just today i was playing comnder and doing a good job at it and this guy keeps munity me and only him and his friend vote yes so i stay comnder but no thats not good for him he teamkills me like 3 times anyway we switch map i want to play i play he becomes comnder so wat does he do comon u know it.... YES HE TAKES A FUCKING PLANE... wat a fucking bitch
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6763
"Yet you signed up to a BF2 stats site?"

Of course I'm interested in my stats! I'm curious how I played, how accurate I was etc...
But i do not play just to improve these stats.
Anyways I'm also here to discuss things in the forum, coz as far as I know, this site is not just for seeing your stats...
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6748|England
wake is a fucking awful map as it stands, everyone swaps sides so they arent USMC and the poor buggers that are left as USMC cant get of the carrier for artillary attacks. Its pobably that what causes everyone to be dickheads.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6733|Twente, The Netherlands
I hardly had good maps on Wake. I'm mostly ground-pounded, so driving in humvees or walking is more my kind of stuff. But on wake, planes always seem to hunt me down. Just as the artillery. And the tanks. And the snipers!
This map really pisses me off, luckily I've got the choice not to join that map ever again on a ranked server
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6777|Human Meat Shield
that's why there is autobalance.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia

Eckzack wrote:

I have to take it back mostly on my own, when I run out of ammo after 40 kills....
40 kills... yea, I looked into that.

It seems that you, Zitrone@S^, fasti and pk-l3@leon have substantial kills and deaths to each other. Funny thing is, you are all from the same country. Can you explain that?

As for wake, I try and go USMC team. I do that for the F-35.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6717|th3 unkn0wn

mcminty wrote:

Eckzack wrote:

40 kills... yea, I looked into that.

It seems that you, Zitrone@S^, fasti and pk-l3@leon have substantial kills and deaths to each other. Funny thing is, you are all from the same country. Can you explain that?
PWNED!
LockerFish
+47|6714
I compete with myself, my friends, and sometimes to impress the people in the clan I just joined. But that's it. Not with Blazin.uk.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Sorry off topic and I am old but what does 'PWNED' mean?

Anyway, I play Wake alot and never seem to have a problem getting on the island, it's a full 64 players ( I only play full servers, I just think it's fun). And that's the fun of it, is getting on the island, there are keys to do it of course if you have the right people, actually it very easy to take the airfield, just fly high in the BH and drop then parachute when you are close to the ground so they don't peg you from the air. But there are other ways, and yes it gets frustrating sometimes when you lose in the W/L department, but we still get on the island.

Lockerfish: good for you, the one of the few that aren't worried about other peoples stats and play for fun.

Last edited by imdead (2005-12-24 17:24:40)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia

imdead wrote:

Sorry off topic and I am old but what does 'PWNED' mean?

Anyway, I play Wake alot and never seem to have a problem getting on the island, it's a full 64 players ( I only play full servers, I just think it's fun). And that's the fun of it, is getting on the island, there are keys to do it of course if you have the right people, actually it very easy to take the airfield, just fly high in the BH and drop then parachute when you are close to the ground so they don't peg you from the air. But there are other ways, and yes it gets frustrating sometimes when you lose in the W/L department, but we still get on the island.

Lockerfish: good for you, the one of the few that aren't worried about other peoples stats and play for fun.
I did some parachuting while trying to get my transport badge. I became squad leader, got in a hawk and circled the map at 400-450 (is the altiture in feet or meters?). When the guys died, they simply tried again.

It is really easy to take the airfield when 5 people drop in. As the chinese planes are coming to resupply, they don't usually go up really high above the airfield - this allows you to keep flying high and be a mobile spawn point.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Exactly. Thanks mcminty for confirmation that it can be done quite easily. Also easy if you have a boat and a helo going toward the beach in tandem that why the helo can take out that tank that usually sits there.
Flyboy63
+8|6712|South Australia
lol..war is hell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard