philbymaris2
+2|6768

SFCCDailey wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

I am shocked and offended.....

That my post did not get quoted and flamed more. I gave you guys all the ammo you needed, sheesh. Anyhow, I got nothing, so, back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Erkut.hv, I'm completly with you man. These damn smacktards certainly don't recognize a good put-down on those damn camel humping, head chopping fanatics. But if this doesn't get a good response I will be really shocked.

HEY ALL YOU FUCKING DUMBASSes, I'M GONIG TO MAKE A BEAUTIFUL PAINTING OF MUHAMMAD AND THEN TAKE A GIANT SHIT ON IT!!!!!!!!! IF THAT ISN'T ART I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!! I'M ALSO GOING TO START SELLING TOILET PAPER WITH MUHAMMAD'S PICTURE ON IT SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE YOUR HANDS ANYMORE. I'M CALLING IT "ASS JIHAD" DECALRE WAR ON THAT DIRTY ASS WITH NEW "ASS JIHAD TOILET PAPER!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO, i take no offence to this what so ever, i think its so funny i almost pissed myself........ i agree fully i hate the dockey fucking faggots too
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6876
Go and fight some lebs, i bet you'll get your head kicked in
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6876

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Krappyappy wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

Not for nothing, but I don't care. Someone will probably get shot, like that Van Gogh kid, who got dumped on for making an islam movie. It's illegal to draw a fucking picture?Can we bomb these people, please? I mean carpet bomb the shit outta them. It's shit like this that gets me angry. This isn't fucking Alice in Wonderland. You can't go around saying "off with their heads' you fucking tools.

I want to watch the history channel and see "the nuking of the middle east"
you win the award for 'most likely to be killed by angry muslims and deserve it.'
Your sig would offend Muslims too (remember that they expect their women to dress up from head to toe with only their faces - and sometimes ONLY their eyes showing) so you're just as likely to be killed by offended and pissed off Muslims too, Mr Krappyappy. Oh and I ain't joking
It would offend conservative christians just as much as it would offend conservative muslims.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6773|Sweden
The freedom of speech is one of the most important elements in every democratic sovereign nation, and should not the questioned. So, those FUCKING muslims can go FUCK themselves, and start counting down until the day we BOMB them all!!!!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6765
I vote we all go and live with the Amish!

Or rock out to Led Zeppelin and Red Hot Chili Peppers!

*ShowMeTheMonkey boogies around all the arguing people*

*Solo*
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh wowowowoww wwwwwaaaaaaa woooooooo................................

Seriously I think they should send their leaders to us and learn what the West is all about and we do the same. The they both shake hands say: "I had a great time" and then decide that they think what they want and you think what you want and I/we will accept that.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6876

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

The freedom of speech is one of the most important elements in every democratic sovereign nation, and should not the questioned. So, those FUCKING muslims can go FUCK themselves, and start counting down until the day we BOMB them all!!!!
Or when they bomb you.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6765
YEAAAH!

The world is my expense
The cost of my desire
Jesus blessed me with its future
And I protect it with fire
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Hey!
Hey!
Sleep now in the fire

Hey!
Hey!
Sleep now in the fire

The lie is my expense
The scope with my desire
The party blessed me with its future
And i protect it with fire
I am the nina, the pinta, the santa maria
The noose and the rapist, the fields overseer
The agents of orange
The priests of hiroshima
The cost of my desire
Sleep now in the fire

Hey!
Hey!
Sleep now in the fire

Hey!
Hey!
Sleep now in the fire

For it's the end of history
It's caged and frozen still
There is no other pill to take
So swallow the one
That makes you ill
The nina, the pinta, the santa maria
The noose and the rapist, the fields' overseer
The agents of orange
The priests of hiroshima
The cost of my desire
Sleep now in the fire

YEAAAH!

Sleep now in the fire!
Sleep now in the fire!
Sleep now in the fire!
Sleep now in the fire!

(Tom picks up a Korean radio station on his amp.)
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6783

B.Schuss wrote:

ok, maybe I slightly misphrased it. replace "faith" with "trust". As english is my second language, it is letting me down sometimes.

so you are basically saying that the human rights of all non-muslims are more important ( or worth more ) than those of the muslims ?
Yes. Because 1 human with his rights multiplied by 6 billion is worth more than 1 human with his distorted view of human rights multiplied by 500 million. If one person were to threaten the wellbeing of ten innocent people, they would be dealt with. If 500 million people threaten the wellbeing of 6 billion people, they should be dealt with.

B.Schuss wrote:

to me, western democracies are based on the principles of freedom, that all humans are equal and have the same basic ( human ) rights, which cannot ( and should not, IMHO ) be taken away from them.
And who is it who wishes to take those rights away? It's not me or you; it's the Muslims.

B.Schuss wrote:

It took decades for us ( not forgetting the horrors of nazi-germany ) to reach that conclusion.
All the more reason not to allow something so hard-won to be taken away by a bunch of people who want to introduce us all to the horrors of Sharia Law.

B.Schuss wrote:

All constitutions of the greater democracies are based on those principles, most likely yours too ( I don't know where you live, but I suppose it is a democratic country ). Are you saying we should throw all that progress overboard ?
I think you've got your knickers in a twist about all of this. It's the Muslims who want to take away our rights.

B.Schuss wrote:

walling them in in saudi-arabia ? please. why not call it a concentration camp ?
Call it what you want. What would be your solution to protect the entire world from Islamic aggression?

B.Schuss wrote:

Of course, I am being sarcastic. I know the difference between what you are demanding and a concentration camp. But it ain't that big, I'm afraid...
I chose not to judge 1,2 billion people on the basis of a book that was written thousands of years ago.

I'm asking you to judge the true Muslims, not the entire lot of pseudo-Muslims. Since we know what Muslims believe, it's entirely reasonable to judge them on that basis. We judge paedophiles because we know what they practice. We judge Scientologists because we know what they believe. The same with Muslims. We KNOW that to be Muslim is to work (passively or agressively) to dominate the entire planet and subjugate it's people.

B.Schuss wrote:

And I know not every one of them is following the teachings of the Qu'ran 100% ( yes, I know, those are not the true muslims ).
We're getting somewhere then.

B.Schuss wrote:

Call me blue-eyed, call me stupid, call me a liberal. It just might all be true.
If you are a "liberal" then you will almost certainly be wrong when it comes to dealing with an enemy. Liberals like to ignore threats/ do nothing/ feed the crocodile in the hope that it eats them last/ appease/ lie.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6783

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Krappyappy wrote:

you win the award for 'most likely to be killed by angry muslims and deserve it.'
Your sig would offend Muslims too (remember that they expect their women to dress up from head to toe with only their faces - and sometimes ONLY their eyes showing) so you're just as likely to be killed by offended and pissed off Muslims too, Mr Krappyappy. Oh and I ain't joking
It would offend conservative christians just as much as it would offend conservative muslims.
And would those conservative Christians call for the beheading of all involved? I think not.
shikimoribito
+0|6796|México
STFU all, damn geeks get out at shout that in front of a muslim and see if he doesn't kick your fat ass. Anybody armed with a keyboard in internet can be more powerful than God as I can see. But in reality... well you know the answer right?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d
lolol xanthpi just leave out posting all your bullshit, lol . 

"let go hate som muslims, yea , hate islam, yea. "

seee where it get u .
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6772|Wilmington, DE, US

xanthpi wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

And would those conservative Christians call for the beheading of all involved? I think not.
No, they're more into crucificion and burning at the stake.

EDIT: Also, I read you other post and you clearly don't know shit about Islam. Good job. Your math skills are also poor.

Last edited by Ikarti (2006-01-06 16:18:43)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6815|Toronto, ON
Hey idiots, guess where Belly Dancing came from?

Dressed up toe to head my ass...
Alpha as fuck.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6783

mafia996630 wrote:

lolol xanthpi just leave out posting all your bullshit, lol . 

"let go hate som muslims, yea , hate islam, yea. "

seee where it get u .
Ok. I'll hate Islam and you learn to spell. Deal?
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6783

Ikarti wrote:

Yeah that's right, because Christians go around crucifying and burning people at the stake all the time.

Ikarti wrote:

EDIT: Also, I read you other post and you clearly don't know shit about Islam.
But in reality, you know far, far less about it than I do.

Ikarti wrote:

Good job. Your math skills are also poor.
But much, much better than yours, I'm willing to bet.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6783

Nyte wrote:

Hey idiots, guess where Belly Dancing came from?

Dressed up toe to head my ass...
It didn't come from Islam. Or perhaps you can show us where in the Qu'ran and Hadiths it is allowed.

Egyptian tomb paintings from the 14th century BC (2000 years before Islam was dreamed-up) show partially dressed dancers in "belly dancing poses". So there we are.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

xanthpi wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Yeah that's right, because Christians go around crucifying and burning people at the stake all the time.

Ikarti wrote:

EDIT: Also, I read you other post and you clearly don't know shit about Islam.
But in reality, you know far, far less about it than I do.

Ikarti wrote:

Good job. Your math skills are also poor.
But much, much better than yours, I'm willing to bet.
Yeah. You're just a moron. Keep it up. Also keep up your facade of transparent intellectual superiority.

Muslims numbers over a billion, not 500 million. and if there's 1 billion of these so-called bloodthirsty muslims that want nothing to kill and maim, they only threaten 5 billion. This is only in your little universe of ignorance. If it bothers you so much do something about it, and don't think your hands are so clean

Last edited by Ikarti (2006-01-07 00:57:18)

xanthpi
Banned
+11|6783

Ikarti wrote:

Yeah. You're just a moron. Keep it up. Also keep up your facade of transparent intellectual superiority.
That will be my pleasure.

Ikarti wrote:

Muslims numbers over a billion, not 500 million. and if there's 1 billion of these so-called bloodthirsty muslims that want nothing to kill and maim, they only threaten 5 billion. This is only in your little universe of ignorance. If it bothers you so much do something about it, and don't think your hands are so clean
This is the bit where you show me that that you don't know what you're talking about.

Just because someone calls themself a Muslim, it doesn't mean they really are one. It's a bit like if I said I had two billion dollars in the bank, I still wouldn't be a billionaire because whatever I say, it doesn't change the fact that I don't have two billion dollars in the bank. Even if *I* said I was Muslim, I still wouldn't be one. One is defined by what one is, not by what one thinks one is.

It's estimated that there are between 200 and 500 million actual real Muslims in the world. No one knows the exact figure, nor does it matter. Whether 200 or 500 million it's still alot of people who agree with Allah's wishes for the fate of all the non-Muslims, women, homosexuals, etc, in the world.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6783
Oh, and I am doing something about it. This'll really bother you Ikarti, but I've helped over a hundred people leave the religion of Islam. That's over one hundred people who I've helped stick two fingers up at the imaginary "Allah" and the pschopathic child-abuser Muhammad.

And think about the many people who have read what I've had to say about Islam. If only one of them was to wake up to the truth of this Dark Ages death cult then it will be time well spent.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6904|Cologne, Germany

xanthpi wrote:

One is defined by what one is, not by what one thinks one is.
now we are getting somewhere. the important question at hand being, who decides what one is ? you ? me ? the next guy ? the government ? some form of scripture conceived thousands of years ago by other people ?

the various value systems we have today were all created by man ( be it through law or tradition ) and all the religion-based value systems were most likely also created by man. If you don't believe that a god ( some form of higher metaphysical being ) exists, that is. are you an atheist ? or do you have a religion ?
where do you think your values come from ?

I believe there are two sides ( at least ) to everything. For example, the image you have of yourself will most likely be different from the image I have of you, and that will differ from the image mafia has of you, and so on and on. Who is to decide whose image is correct ?

6 billion people, 6 billion different images of each person. And most likely 6 billion different value systems also.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

xanthpi wrote:

Oh, and I am doing something about it. This'll really bother you Ikarti, but I've helped over a hundred people leave the religion of Islam. That's over one hundred people who I've helped stick two fingers up at the imaginary "Allah" and the pschopathic child-abuser Muhammad.

And think about the many people who have read what I've had to say about Islam. If only one of them was to wake up to the truth of this Dark Ages death cult then it will be time well spent.
By what you've been saying, that's impossible because they would have blown you up. So, while I don't believe you because you apparently have nothing to do than convince people to leave a religion, even if you did it would be those "fake" Muslims that aren't even a threat.

Muhammad being a child abuser has been a topic under large debate and disproven for the most part, the only people who still tout it are people like you who for some reason or another have an out of control vendetta against Islam.

Seriously. Like the Christians or the Jews are so much better. The Christians want to return to the Dark Ages where the sun revolved around the earth and the world was flat. And the Jews? Look at Israel or read the Old Testament.

And your whole little "true" Muslims number is a silly little game. Nowhere else was "true" numbers discussed for anyone else. Ok, by true numbers, all the Christians I know are total frauds and so are most of the Jews. Even so, just being a Muslim in name gives you a closer tie to the religion and the possiblity to be more sympathetic. Same with the Christians and the Jews.

So again, mazel tov to you and your lucrative conversion business. You still can't do shit.
B.Schuss

I don't want to take xanthpi's side here, but I guess what he is argueing is that Islam is the only one of the larger world religions that has not evolved over time and ( in theory ) still promotes that same things as it did 2000 years or so ago. In other words, our interpretation of the Bible and our value systems have changed since the middle ages, while theirs haven't. theirs always was and always will be dangerous, while ours is peaceful now.

My question to that would be when was the last time a muslim nation tried to conquer a christian nation to spread Islam and get closer to an islam-dominated world ? has it happened lately ? I don't think so.

Will it ever happen again ? I doubt it. We outnumber them, we have the better military forces. It would require a good number of islamic nations to unite to pose a valuable threat and it is simply ridiculous (sp?) to imagine muslim forces crossing the Mediterranean Sea in an attempt to invade spain or italy.

Even you must admit that this is unimaginable.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

B.Schuss wrote:

I don't want to take xanthpi's side here, but I guess what he is argueing is that Islam is the only one of the larger world religions that has not evolved over time and ( in theory ) still promotes that same things as it did 2000 years or so ago. In other words, our interpretation of the Bible and our value systems have changed since the middle ages, while theirs haven't. theirs always was and always will be dangerous, while ours is peaceful now.

My question to that would be when was the last time a muslim nation tried to conquer a christian nation to spread Islam and get closer to an islam-dominated world ? has it happened lately ? I don't think so.

Will it ever happen again ? I doubt it. We outnumber them, we have the better military forces. It would require a good number of islamic nations to unite to pose a valuable threat and it is simply ridiculous (sp?) to imagine muslim forces crossing the Mediterranean Sea in an attempt to invade spain or italy.

Even you must admit that this is unimaginable.
Other religions being peaceful is arguable depending on the followers of said religions, but I get what you're saying.

Last edited by Ikarti (2006-01-09 06:10:53)

B.Schuss

I don't think this will ultimately be resolved here anyway...

But I will try to get a hold of a copy of the Qu'ran ( If I can find one in german ) and see if there is anything to xanthpi's interpretation of it. I I have read a little bit about it on wikipedia, and I wonder which translation xanthpi got to read. As he has said himself, interpretation of the Qu'ran itself is not allowed in classical islamic teachings, as those are the words of muhammad himself. Every translation is an interpretation of some sort, some are closer to the original arabic text, others are more loose. I suppose he did not read the original text.

I will give you the wikipedia link later, but I would like to quote from it this passage:

"Some modern-day Muslim scholars touch on the doctrine of the eternal Qur'an when they question common conceptions of Islamic law. Reza Aslan has argued that such laws were created by God to meet the particular needs and circumstances of Muhammad's community. Likewise, Nasr Hamid Abu Zaid has claimed that the verses of the Qur'an that talk about Islamic law cannot be understood outside their historical context. This suggests that the Qur'an was in fact created in response to specific historical circumstances, and that it is not an eternal document containing rules applicable at all times and places."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qur%27an
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6783

B.Schuss wrote:

now we are getting somewhere. the important question at hand being, who decides what one is ? you ?
No.

B.Schuss wrote:

me ?
No.

B.Schuss wrote:

the next guy ?
No.

B.Schuss wrote:

the government ?
No.

B.Schuss wrote:

some form of scripture conceived thousands of years ago by other people ?
The definition of a Muslim is contained within Islam itself.

Really, there are Muslims, people with an Islamic identity, pseudo Muslims, ex-Muslims, and probably more. Complicated, I know.

B.Schuss wrote:

the various value systems we have today were all created by man ( be it through law or tradition ) and all the religion-based value systems were most likely also created by man.
They most certainly were. "God" is no more able to send down a prophet or a book of stupid rules than it is able to fart or punish people for homosexuality.

B.Schuss wrote:

If you don't believe that a god ( some form of higher metaphysical being ) exists, that is. are you an atheist ?
I'm a Scientific Pantheist.

B.Schuss wrote:

or do you have a religion ?
Scientific Pantheism is not a religion. More an acceptance of the bleedin' obvious.

B.Schuss wrote:

where do you think your values come from ?
My brain.

B.Schuss wrote:

I believe there are two sides ( at least ) to everything.
No, not to everything. Reality is made of ones and zeros. Almost everything has a one or a zero attached to it. For example 2+2 (base 10) = 4. This has a one attached to it, for it is the same all throughout the universe.
The answer to the question "what is the best type of music?" has neither a one nor a zero, as their is no universal truth to the answer. The answer to that one depends on the individual.

B.Schuss wrote:

For example, the image you have of yourself will most likely be different from the image I have of you, and that will differ from the image mafia has of you, and so on and on. Who is to decide whose image is correct ?
The one who is the most correct is the most correct. Let's not go down that road though. We'll be discussing it forever.

B.Schuss wrote:

6 billion people, 6 billion different images of each person. And most likely 6 billion different value systems also.
6 billion subsets within a very, very much smaller number of subsets of the total.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard