Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6350|Winland

My point is, that you don't even on P&K servers, get over 1000 points in one round. And if he was a newbie and joined "a strange new kind of server", he wouldn't have gotten that much points.

About suicidernoob: He hops up to you, then suicides. He started "harrassing" me on a Karkand server once. Allmost allways got a shot in him, and therefore either got a kill or a kda.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6684

majorassult wrote:

who gives a shit if he padded?
Internets noob police.
Evil_Apu
+40|6736|Denmark

Freezer7Pro wrote:

My point is, that you don't even on P&K servers, get over 1000 points in one round. And if he was a newbie and joined "a strange new kind of server", he wouldn't have gotten that much points.

About suicidernoob: He hops up to you, then suicides. He started "harrassing" me on a Karkand server once. Allmost allways got a shot in him, and therefore either got a kill or a kda.
lol u r stubit
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6735|MANCHESTERRR

Freezer7Pro wrote:

loaz stats r lyfe.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6350|Winland

Tsk, I have barely played since June.

"U r stubib" or whatever, I've never seen a more pointless post on a topic like this.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6869
Jesus Christ this thread turned into padders central. You know what, I used to run 2 stats padding account (One in bf2 and one in 2142). Go ahead Indianscoutwannabe, wipe my fucking stats, see if I give a shit.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Evil_Apu
+40|6736|Denmark

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Tsk, I have barely played since June.

"U r stubib" or whatever, I've never seen a more pointless post on a topic like this.
https://kimsal.com/rabbit_pancake.jpg
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6816|under there hayousaidunderwear

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Come on guys he's got a point! It's an internats video game, serious business.
Ruben
+26|6327|StopReadinStupidStuff.

ig wrote:

its 2007. please stfu about stats. nobody gives a shit anymore.
Yeah.. exept the EA slaves/bitches/wankers/spies & ofc the " look at me I feel so good when I report people "..
the last kind of ppl I mentioned diserves to die... * yack *

But seriously P&K aint no crime..
Neither is Statpadding.. who gives a f*ck seriously??

Stop messing with Evil_Apu just cuz he had some fun?
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6374|Finland
Hackers get banned by, well its different how he got caught...

Example using normal hack which get detected it's only cd key, using multihack is global ban i guess and trying to bypass pb but failing is allzors ban = cd key, ip, mac address, your hd code(or something) and so on...
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6350|Winland

Ruben wrote:

ig wrote:

its 2007. please stfu about stats. nobody gives a shit anymore.
Yeah.. exept the EA slaves/bitches/wankers/spies & ofc the " look at me I feel so good when I report people "..
the last kind of ppl I mentioned diserves to die... * yack *

But seriously P&K aint no crime..
Neither is Statpadding.. who gives a f*ck seriously??

Stop messing with Evil_Apu just cuz he had some fun?
I don't really mind P&K that much, but padding, real padding, where one knifes and one zapps, surely can't be fun? I mean, lying on [insert map here] doing nothing but "click, click, click, click, move, click, click, click, move, click, click, move, click, click, click, click, click, move" etc... It's more one-sided than L#O#W
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6350|Winland

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

Example using normal hack which get detected it's only cd key, using multihack is global ban i guess and trying to bypass pb but failing is allzors ban = cd key, ip, mac address, your hd code(or something) and so on...
Any hack designed to avoid PB (And obviously failed at the task) gets you a nice multiban to match the multihack The MAC address is what they use for HW ban, since each MAC address is unique for that networks card. Sorry, Dami3n, but hd code sounds really ridiculous...

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-29 10:51:12)

Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6541|Scotland
What do server bans go by (e.g. an in game admin bans you)
DooM
+28|6460
Never played on a P&K server, noob fest tbh.

But over 1k in a round is ridiculously high, even the hardcore P&K'ers don't get near that. I reckon you did the reviving. I don't really care though but don't lie .
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6350|Winland

Apoc-SAS wrote:

By IP. It's fun as hell to keep changing IP to get in and annoy admins ^^
DooM
+28|6460

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Apoc-SAS wrote:

By IP. It's fun as hell to keep changing IP to get in and annoy admins ^^
TV2 bans by account + Guid.

They suck.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6291
Ahwell...he's going to get resetted soon as someone make a screen of his  1k point in a round 'easy to get as noob' score ;o
{_Schlemihl_}
+4|6678|elsewhere

Freezer7Pro wrote:

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

Any hack designed to avoid PB (And obviously failed at the task) gets you a nice multiban to match the multihack The MAC address is what they use for HW ban, since each MAC address is unique for that networks card. Sorry, Dami3n, but hd code sounds really ridiculous...
sry but a router for lets say 30 bucks can have any MAC u want them to have.....so a MAC ban is also ridiculous!

Last edited by {_Schlemihl_} (2007-07-29 11:08:13)

PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6667|montreal, quebec

Evil_Apu wrote:

dude stfu.. please..
You don't even know the story.. jeez
did he touch a sensible point of yours?
Stizz
+8|6402|New Jersey

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

Ahwell...he's going to get resetted soon as someone make a screen of his  1k point in a round 'easy to get as noob' score ;o
Now why would you do that, do his points affect yours?  I could see if he was a glitcher or used hacks, that would be a viable reason to report him, but that is not the case here.  Sure he did some padding, but that didnt ruin the gamepley for you at all and does not affect you in any way.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6373|Turkey
Evil_Apu u better start over coz if some1 reports you ull get reset

check this list too   http://www.spielerstats.de/get_unmoeglich.html 

press ctrl+f and ur name is their ull get reset
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6350|Winland

{_Schlemihl_} wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

sry but a router for lets say 30 bucks can have any MAC u want them to have.....so a MAC ban is also ridiculous!
A router have got dynamic MAC, yes, but the computers connected are (In most cases) not dynamic. Yes, some ISP's work like the router's IP and MAC is the only IP/MAC used, but I'd say that's quite rare, since it limt the number of connections per computer pretty much.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6739|Sweden
Why all this ranting and complaining about people who played on K/p servers? I mean,  come on! Is there honestly anyone of you who has NEVER visited a k/p server? I think everybody at least on one occasion checked one out to see what the fuss was about. At least i have.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6285|Scotland!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Pfft, know it or not, it's still padding. And I wouldn't think that's just P&K. Those rarely reach more than ~700. Hello, Mr. "Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife!"
You nametag tweaked, so what's your point? fucking twat

And a punkbuster hardware ban is nothing to do with your IP, router or anything else you idiots are talking about.

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2007-07-29 11:24:45)

{_Schlemihl_}
+4|6678|elsewhere

Freezer7Pro wrote:

{_Schlemihl_} wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

A router have got dynamic MAC, yes, but the computers connected are (In most cases) not dynamic. Yes, some ISP's work like the router's IP and MAC is the only IP/MAC used, but I'd say that's quite rare, since it limt the number of connections per computer pretty much.
sry nearly ALL modern network interface cards CAN change their MAC ucan change urs too
... properties -->configure-->advanced--->network adress..!!! write in wht u want!!

but thts OT i guess ;o)

Last edited by {_Schlemihl_} (2007-07-29 11:28:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard