+630|6636|The Netherlands
cd key
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark
kk
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6190|Winland

CD-key, MAC address, account and IP. But padders like you get banned by account.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark
dude stfu.. please..
You don't even know the story.. jeez

Just b/c your stats suck don't blame others.

Last edited by Evil_Apu (2007-07-29 07:52:12)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6642|Keyboard
Strike at Karkand      558:42:39      1,452      1,019      1.42      1,012

Seriously, GTFO.
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark
lol..? Do you think I paddle? I did a few knife/pistol rounds back in the days.. the time I didn't knew it was illigal. I got like 10k points that way and no more. now stop whining about my BR.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6190|Winland

Pfft, know it or not, it's still padding. And I wouldn't think that's just P&K. Those rarely reach more than ~700. Hello, Mr. "Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife!"

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-29 08:04:17)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Pfft, know it or not, it's still padding. And I wouldn't think that's just P&K. Those rarely reach mor than ~700. Hello, Mr. "Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife!"
I don't care about you believe or not. The truth is already told. belive or not. If i'd paddle i could go over 10k points a round.

There's more than 1 way getting 1k points a round you know. There's 999-ticket small maps with 64 players in it with no time limit servers. Could get 1k points there if lucky
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6515
its 2007. please stfu about stats. nobody gives a shit anymore.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6635|can

ig wrote:

its 2007. please stfu about stats. nobody ever gave a shit.
Fixed
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6515

TrashBlinD wrote:

ig wrote:

its 2007. please stfu about stats. nobody ever gave a shit.
Fixed
hey i used to
Shakez
+39|6162
I let everybody play like they want (cheaters/hackers not included)
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6158

ig wrote:

its 2007. please stfu about stats. nobody gives a shit anymore.
agreed
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland

Evil_Apu wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Pfft, know it or not, it's still padding. And I wouldn't think that's just P&K. Those rarely reach mor than ~700. Hello, Mr. "Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife!"
I don't care about you believe or not. The truth is already told. belive or not. If i'd paddle i could go over 10k points a round.

There's more than 1 way getting 1k points a round you know. There's 999-ticket small maps with 64 players in it with no time limit servers. Could get 1k points there if lucky
Is it just me... or is that bullshit.

Those arent ranked...?
Stizz
+8|6242|New Jersey
Stop saying you never cared about stats, you all must have at some point, otherwise you would have never come to this STATS SITE.  And as for FREEZER7PRO, you have no right to give apu shit for padding seeing as you do to,  Favorite Victim(Kills to, via EA)  A_suecidernoob (51).  I doubt that you killed this guy 51 times in a row without someone else killing him in between your kills to him without padding

Last edited by Stizz (2007-07-29 08:33:33)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6635|can

White-Fusion wrote:

Evil_Apu wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Is it just me... or is that bullshit.

Those arent ranked...?
I'm sure it's possible if you change the server files.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

Evil_Apu wrote:

There's 999-ticket small maps with 64 players in it with no time limit servers. Could get 1k points there if lucky
no, there isnt.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone

Freezer7Pro wrote:

CD-key, MAC address, account and IP. But padders like you get banned by account.
^ this guy started the flame...So if ur asking why so many flames lately, its becouse immature people like this guy. Good game Freezer
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark
Seriously.. there was 1 Japaneese server like that. Kicked for having too high pink tho. I say at round start every team had 999 tickets. Yes, it was ranked.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

^ this guy started the flame...So if ur asking why so many flames lately, its becouse immature people like this guy. Good game Freezer
Well he does pad, he even admits to knife and pistol, "when he didnt know it was illegal"

Bull s-h-i-t.

He deserves all the flaming he gets.
stef10
+173|6475|Denmark
Evil-apu, are u from Denmark?
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark
... If you are a new player, find a server doing strange things to get points, and you join them and see yourself getting more points than you usualy do, tell some other people about the server, they tell you that's it's illigal and you stop and get flamed for the rest of your BF2 time playing..

Stef10, yes. Minds me about it was www.boomtown.net/da_dk i told about the server first time :S

Last edited by Evil_Apu (2007-07-29 08:46:26)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone

White-Fusion wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Well he does pad, he even admits to knife and pistol, "when he didnt know it was illegal"

Bull s-h-i-t.

He deserves all the flaming he gets.
Well i also played pistol/knives a lot, we even had our own P/K server. But i dont care, i love it! So if you need to flame me now go ahead, there is nothing i can then roll my eyes. Its up to you how ur gonna react but i think these forums were not made to flame.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6655|under there hayousaidunderwear
who gives a shit if he padded?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard