Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6215|Winland

When I'm überbored, I make these guns in MSPaint. Just thought I'd share them. If you see someone has stolen them, please tell.

M4A1
https://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4313/m4a1v2ml4.png

The buttstock got a little big on it... Looks a bit chubby

M16A2/A3
https://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7365/m16v3ae6.png

M82 attempt:

https://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3018/m82v1pp0.png

Click for full-size.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-28 13:20:25)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6712|The Ville
Do you have one of those drawing pads with an electronic pin ?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6215|Winland

Obiwan wrote:

Nope. Just MS Paint, trackball for the M4A1, 800 DPI cordless Logitech mouse.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

Pretty cool. Make an M82!
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6215|Winland

Hurricane wrote:

Pretty cool. Make an M82!
I couldn't find any really good M82 pic But I did my best... My M$ mouse started fooking up in the middle, made the RIS rail a hell!

M82?
https://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3018/m82v1pp0.png

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-28 13:19:00)

Fear_ofthe_Dark
+2|6406
barret he means... (I think)
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6215|Winland

Fear_ofthe_Dark wrote:

barret he means... (I think)
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6715

Why is there no AK-47?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6215|Winland

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Why is there no AK-47?
Because I only do these guns when I'm x3m-ly bored
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6673|Brisbane, Australia

Obiwan wrote:

It r calleth tablet.

These are pretty good, go get yourself Adobe Illustrator and make some vectors for us!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard