Samtheman53.0000012
Banned
+15|6120
theres loads of kubra dam servers
Computer_Guy
+54|6698
the rounds are way to long for me on that map.
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands
good map for vehicle whores like me
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6786|Perth, Western Australia
No boats. But seriously, one of the best maps in the game for out and out warfare. Its a map where no one vehicle is completely dominant, and allows a lot of varied play style (offensive, defensive, chopper whore, jet whore, armour convoy, base hopping, sniping etc etc)
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla

elite.mafia wrote:

But there's no boats

Clean sweep ftw
Your statement makes no sense as Kubra is your most played map but still agree with the Clean Sweep comment
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6392|fåking denmark

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

I hate that map, seeing as how i suck in jets, The only way for me to get points is drive around an cap flags, and it gets pretty boring
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA

loonitic wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

But there's no boats

Clean sweep ftw
Your statement makes no sense as Kubra is your most played map but still agree with the Clean Sweep comment
You're an idiot I was being sarcastic. Average IQ level on this forum must be below 60.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

elite.mafia wrote:

loonitic wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

But there's no boats

Clean sweep ftw
You're an idiot I was being sarcastic. Average IQ level on this forum must be below 60.
You can't tell as easily when you are reading text that it is supposed to be sarcastic. Is your IQ contributing to this low average?
CloakedStarship
+76|6566
Kubra is the map for your lousy ass MEC team to lose the airfield, making way for some excellent rape for the lucky guy in the F-15.  It has happend to me.. oh so many times.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Its fun on 16player IO. But thats about it.

Then again, that was with the BF2s EU guys so it was bound to be fun
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla

elite.mafia wrote:

loonitic wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

But there's no boats

Clean sweep ftw
How the fuck am I supposed to tell sarcasm from a post like that? If you read around these forums you will notice that damn near everybody uses [/sarcasm] on their post if their in the mood to be sarcastic, Ya dick
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6677|respawn screen
I messed with the sound settings and now I sometimes have no sound at all and get kicked from Kubra-Servers because of modified content?!

On Topic: Kubra is a really good air map if the MEC team knows about the value of the Intake flag.
wozza1983
+2|6494
If your struggling finding Kubra servers, and want a good tough war then visit

=SCOL= SCOLLYS ULTIMATE KUBRA

Trust me, good server, good people.

Thanks
san4
The Mas
+311|6689|NYC, a place to live
I rate maps by the number of mobile AA vehicles they have. Kubra is the second best map.
Ratzinger
+43|6393|Wollongong, NSW, Australia

loonitic wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

loonitic wrote:

How the fuck am I supposed to tell sarcasm from a post like that? If you read around these forums you will notice that damn near everybody uses [/sarcasm] on their post if their in the mood to be sarcastic, Ya dick
You know what i reckon?

If ya have to put [/sarcasm] on the post you probably should give the irony a miss; if it ain't self-evident it ain't gonna work........
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6413|Belgium

san4 wrote:

I rate maps by the number of mobile AA vehicles they have. Kubra is the second best map.
Which one's the best? Daqing since it's your favorite map?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA

loonitic wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

loonitic wrote:

If I put sarcasm tags on the post it would've looked stupid. And next time call me "dickweed" please.
san4
The Mas
+311|6689|NYC, a place to live

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

san4 wrote:

Which one's the best? Daqing since it's your favorite map?
Yup, Daqing has the most mobile AA and that's why it's my favorite map. It's got lots of helis too, so there are a lot of aircraft to shoot down.

I've started playing Kubra the last couple of days and it's not bad for AA. Three AA vehicles and lots of cranes to keep the jets away.
Adamshannon8
+94|6186

elite.mafia wrote:

loonitic wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

If I put sarcasm tags on the post it would've looked stupid. And next time call me "dickweed" please.
[sarcasm]duh![/sarcasm]

it looks stupid
AncientPC
+1|6168

I hate that map, seeing as how i suck in jets, The only way for me to get points is drive around an cap flags, and it gets pretty boring
Ditto.
Ey3
+5|6152
yawn, grow up kids /notsarcastic.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

Fine, when I can play again, I'll drive and you can ride shotgun
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6438|Brisbane, Australia
Kubra is one of my favourite maps because of the vast amount of roles one can play without being over balanced. There is a large amount of air assets but because of the cover around the damn, tanks and infantry can have there fight without the worry of being bombed every 30sec.

Tank whoring and spec ops/sniping works best
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
the best chopper map, it's like a playground. one of the better sniping maps.
Ricerckt93
+69|6654
Yeah, I got my Expert Repair Badge on that board.

Thanks to the enemy destoying everything on our airstrip.

We lost the round, but I got a nice shinny from it.

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i156/Ricerocket93/Pictures/BF2/Screenshots/My%20Screenshots/screen242.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard