mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6185
Why is this map all most forgotten?
I just played a round after some considerable time playing SF.
Kubra dam is THE map for engineers. That`s the map i`ll use to get my 1000 repair points for the meritorious service medal.
Adamshannon8
+94|6156
kubra dam is the best map for vehicals, it has fighters, bombers, attack/transport choppers, cars, aa's tanks, apc's

and best of all no J-10's
Shakez
+39|6141
I like it. It has enough stuff to avoid jets.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
It's got a big dam in the way of the airfield.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6425|USA
But there's no boats

Clean sweep ftw
Adamshannon8
+94|6156

elite.mafia wrote:

But there's no boats

Clean sweep ftw
if you get a chopper on kubra, its 1st place for you!!
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6241|Germany, NRW
kubra dam is my favourite map for flying. i really like the map.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea
I hate that map, seeing as how i suck in jets, The only way for me to get points is drive around an cap flags, and it gets pretty boring
Longbow
+163|6617|Odessa, Ukraine
Kubra Dam is the best map for chopers , along with Dalian Plant
I like it
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
The huge dam construction site is awesome for close quarter fights, sniping and basejumping.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Kubra is fun but the only servers that run it a lot tend to have the retard population. Teamkilling for jets, blocking the jets... and I hate to sound like a 'smurf' but it fucking sucks on MEC because you ALWAYS have a shitty team that can't defend their airfield. So you get raped into oblivion then lose your airpower for the whole match.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

Hurricane wrote:

Kubra is fun but the only servers that run it a lot tend to have the retard population. Teamkilling for jets, blocking the jets... and I hate to sound like a 'smurf' but it fucking sucks on MEC because you ALWAYS have a shitty team that can't defend their airfield. So you get raped into oblivion then lose your airpower for the whole match.
Not to mention there's a big dam in the way.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

It's okay map but rounds tend to last very long.

Easy to win as USMC with a semi-decent team. With noobs you are stuck in the uncap.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6494|the Netherlands
good map , has almost all the vehicles you can get indeed , battles can last very long OR be finished in minutes ,its all about the dam area ...

hold the dam ,win the map ... if MEC looses theire airfield its all over ... be ready to be pwned by jets they maybe not J10's but they kick ass if flown

by a skilled player , i think i have been bombed on every spot on that map

always good battles on Kubra dam Enjoy !
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6502
Kubra isnt really forgotten. You know whats really forgotten. Zatar Wetlands and Cleensweep.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6537|England

Its one of the only maps that I avidly hate. That, Wake and karkand.

Its just too big for my liking (though I really enjoy Zatar ), too much shitty terrain both to look at and navigate, and it looks so damn ugly. Taraba looks like a work of art in comparison, and thats mostly brown with the odd cliff thrown in for good measure. And it plays better.

And if Kubra is forgotten, what about Songhua? That has to be the most fun map in the game, vehicles or IO. Play on the EU server, you'll soon see why

Now 16player Kubra, thats another story *cough* BF2s EU server tonight *cough*
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium

ShadowFoX wrote:

Kubra isnt really forgotten. You know whats really forgotten. Zatar Wetlands and Cleensweep.
Yeah true, that and Songhua Stalemate. Even though I don't play a lot of Vanilla anymore, I think it's over 7 months since I played Zatar Wetlands online.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6376|Earth
Kubra Dam=500 meter kills with L96A1.
Signature
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium

Snake wrote:

Taraba looks like a work of art in comparison, and thats mostly brown with the odd cliff thrown in for good measure. And it plays better.
Disagreed, Taraba and Highway Tampa are the crappiest maps in term of design in BF2, at least Kubra has a dam.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6537|England

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Snake wrote:

Taraba looks like a work of art in comparison, and thats mostly brown with the odd cliff thrown in for good measure. And it plays better.
Disagreed, Taraba and Highway Tampa are the crappiest maps in term of design in BF2, at least Kubra has a dam.
Taraba has a dam
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
its always fun to cap the MEC down to one flag, then bomb it with the F15 and getting 20 kills on each run.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6425|USA

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

its always fun to cap the MEC down to one flag, then bomb it with the F15 and getting 20 kills on each run.
Yeah, that's how I got my kill streak.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium

Snake wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Snake wrote:

Taraba has a dam
Well not a huge ass dam like Kubra. What Taraba has is that little Fu She Valley dam.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6628|California
KUBRA KUBRA KUBRA...

I just rented a place on yancy st. Kubra Dam.

My world.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6450|Sheffield-England

jord wrote:

It's got a big dam in the way of the airfield.
Thats if your blind

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard