Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6417|fåking denmark
Omg, poor pilot.

Lol learn to fly mister wannabe pilot ..
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6363

LT.Victim wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

punish jk

i got banned from axxium.....

one day i get on an it said i was banned
You didn't happen to say "fag" did you?

Its a Instant perm ban.. really Stupid, We've Tried convincing the Head Admin to change it to just a kick, but he won't...

They'll unban you if you post on their forums.. http://battlefield2.axxiumgaming.com/news.php

I'm not sure how large their ban list if from people swearing, but I see at least a person a day go from saying the word fag... They need to clear their ban list, its probably got hundred for swearing..
yep some guy wouldnt stop standing infront of my jet as i would take off and i just got kicked for 3 punnishes
LT.Victim
+1,175|6589|British Columbia, Canada

ChevyLee86 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

punish jk

i got banned from axxium.....

one day i get on an it said i was banned
You didn't happen to say "fag" did you?

Its a Instant perm ban.. really Stupid, We've Tried convincing the Head Admin to change it to just a kick, but he won't...

They'll unban you if you post on their forums.. http://battlefield2.axxiumgaming.com/news.php

I'm not sure how large their ban list if from people swearing, but I see at least a person a day go from saying the word fag... They need to clear their ban list, its probably got hundred for swearing..
yep some guy wouldnt stop standing infront of my jet as i would take off and i just got kicked for 3 punnishes
You actually got banned for saying "Fagget"
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6438|Belgium
I've had that happen to my Frogfoot in Operation Road Rage. Made 2 360° turns and continued flying.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6339|Netherlands
Totally pointless video...
MysteryJake
+12|6233|California

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

I've had that happen to my Frogfoot in Operation Road Rage. Made 2 360° turns and continued flying.
That would be a 720.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6589|British Columbia, Canada

SamFisher199 wrote:

Totally pointless video...
Glad you liked it.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6598

If FF is off, you can fly into the scan radar and you'll spin off it if you hit it right. Funny video though.
Jackabo
+127|6584|Dublin, Ireland
lil

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard