03SNIPER
+0|6694
Does anybody have any idea why this happens?  Turn the pc on and it loads windows in notime about 2mins.  Open VENT and log in, open BF2 and log in to account server.  This is where it takes forever,  join map and the status bar loads at snail speed sticks at 64% everytime for about 10 mins or more before the join game button is active.  At this point I have no, no, no mouse what so ever.  I can still play the game but now I have a white mouse pointer on my screen that just sits there.  If the server changes the map then it takes the same amount of time to load, and I still have no mouse.  I have to shut the system down to bring the mouse back.  Now last night when I was messing with VENT the mouse went out again before I loaded BF2.  #1 I have a mouse problem and #2 the game takes to much time to load.  My old HP loaded faster with my ATI 9700PRO W/1.5GIG, now I have a new PC that is slower loading the game and more mouse problems than my HP.  My friend has the same system but with a AGP card and loads in under a minute and no mouse problems, he can't figure it out.
Please help me,
03Sniper
My system:
AMD 64 3500+, ASUS A8V-E Deluxe K8T890, 2GB PC 3200 DDR400 (2x1GB) Dual Channel, GeForce 6800-GT 256Mb DDR PCI EXpress 16X, 74.0GB Western Digital Raptor 10,000RPM SERIAL ATA , 52X CD-ROM Drive, 600W Power Supply.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6722|Rochester, NY
Interesting, with these specs, there shouldn't be a problem playing BF2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard