eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6839|Sacramento, Cal
Dalian plant watching artillery blowup thirty feet from me and dying from the AH-1Z 20 mm cannon.
l41e
+677|6644

Using the anti-tank missiles.
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada
Seeing a tank roll over a hill in Oman, the continued to blow me 30 up in the air.
­
­
­
­
­
­
topthrill05
+125|6574|Rochester NY USA
Patch 1.3.
l41e
+677|6644

Oh, wait, I think it was being able to switch teams on singleplayer mode.

(in BF1942 you couldn't do this)
Djbrown
+129|6492|Adelaide, Aussieland
bf2 was my first ever online FPS, and when i joined a 64 player Oman server i was so excited all i had ever previously played were games like WoW, CnC generals and console FPS. but all the jets and tanks and helis were awesome
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6617|Gold coast, Aus.
Booted up and displayed to the most awesome sight of a tank, then the most amazing artifacting I've ever seen. This was the face of BF2 for about 6 months for me
_raab
+28|6229|Western Aust.
My mate and I playing together for the first time on Mash. Him bieng squad leader, me bieng the new to game suicidal spamming noob. At one point, he was hovering over a cap point in the chopper, as I met up with him in my humvee, a couple of our squad got outta my humvee and the rest jumped outta the chopper. I just watched and smiled at the teamwork and awsomeness.

Then we all got arty'd and died. /ragequit
agent146
+127|6382|Jesus Land aka Canada
- when i took out the pilot of the blackhawk with my .50cal sniper rifle
- blackhawking whoring
- when i accidentally turned on "high graphics" (I always played with the lowest setting to see the snipers in the shadows) it LOOKED AMAZING!
Dersmikner
+147|6494|Texas
I was standing behind sand bags, between two other players, on Gulf of Oman, and from my right this helicopter comes flying down at a 45 degree angle directly towards a tank that was on my left.

At the last second the helo pilot leaps out and chutes. The helo continues downward, and crashes into the tank killing the tank driver and gunner.

The guy in the chute lands, proceeds to gun down the player to my right, and the player to my left, and as I sit in stunned amazement, he switches to knife and stabs me to death.

All I could think was "Rambo was a pussy."

I was hooked after that...
CommieChipmunk
+488|6565|Portland, OR, USA
The first time tanks and humvees started flying around and beautiful yellow letters popped up in the middle of my screen... informing me of a problem with my connection.

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2007-07-26 21:08:16)

specops10-4
+108|6739|In the hills
When I was in the demo, I was just sitting there watching the jets fly over top of me, it seemed so freaking unbelievably amazing!

Also when I got my first unlock, I just sat there playing around with the G3 for almost an hour, but the gun turned out to suck pretty badly .
0ji
+36|6224|Estados Unidos
The first level I played was wake island and I was the U.S.  My very first online battle and I was excited.  There was this pilot in a black hawk and he picked me up and he hovered next to the china spawn and i gunned them down and made me feel like I was part of the team... until a eryx shot us down
Smithereener
+138|6311|California
Using the miniguns before any patches came out on my friend's system. Just spam it in a general direction and you're bound to get 5-10 kills.

I was so sad when I bought the game myself, cause I bought it when they nerfed it. Oh well.
David.P
Banned
+649|6269
First time i was on Mashtuur i join this squad, My squad leader is in the blackhawk and i spawn on him while we start fighting the Mi-17 in mid air.
The Blackhawk guns are shooting like mad! We were taking damage from their .50 cals but we were'nt bringing them down, Because they had 3 engineers to fix them all the time so my SL snipes each and every one of them out with his M95 then snipes the pilot out and makes the heli crash into the hotel killing the remaining 2 gunners. And thats when i knew i wanted be a sniper just like him.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6636|Your moms bedroom
"connection interupted"
Smithereener
+138|6311|California

Locoloki wrote:

"connection interupted"
That was more of an "AWWWWW*groan*" moment for me.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6635
When I killed someone.
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6508
when i first loaded up special forces and click "join game" on a server running the map warlord
Skullcleaver
+7|6153|Michigan
Karkand. getting my first urban sniping kill. it was like a whole new world to me. couldn't beileve i killed a pkm'er who was shooting at me. i got lucky i know but i was so pumped up. course i died about 5 seconds later but oh well
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6532|California
My first awe moment was getting into a DPV and capping back flags on Oman.  Then we proceeded to run over people waiting for planes in the MEC uncap.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6805|Marathon, Florida Keys
back in the bf2 demo, when i hit a transport chopper with a TV missile while it was flying.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Joe_Clyde
+1|6117|Western NC
First round at warlord, 32 player server, each side had one palace flag. The battle in the palace raged on the entire match. Clay & nade spamming, I loved it.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6128|Carnoustie, Scotland
My first seat switch in a chopper kill. Then my first seat switch kill in a bomber.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6435|Brisbane, Australia

I was on wake, tip of one of the islands, and headshotted (sniper) a US dude going perpendicular in a boat.

I was like "I will never repeat this feat."
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard