Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6343|Too late for you to know...

I frapped a whole round on Wake and liberally used the fast forward button between Kills so it wouldn't be a million years long.  Snipers tend to like seeing a whole round and the kill streaks etc... those who don't like or care about snipers will be bored to tears. LOL!  Too bad, so sad.  Just don't watch it.

It's 8 min btw of long range, moving targets, a knifing, a nading, a pistoling and an almost 90 degree full speed jeep head shot. Nuff said

http://files.filefront.com/SarcissFullR … einfo.html
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6479|B.C Canada
pretty impressive, like how you showed your misses as well, and that moving FAV shot was insane!
Sarciss
The Hunter

colt.45 wrote:

pretty impressive, like how you showed your misses as well, and that moving FAV shot was insane!
Thanks colt.  I wanted to show a full round of how I play vs the classic, " Here are 20 insane shots it took me 5 years to collect and aren't I the best sniper in the world " video.

The FAV shot was my favorite part...when it happened I was laughing and thought, " People are gonna love that one. "
gameaddict
+35|6684|let op drempels
1:I want your graphics.
2:'smack my bitch up' you'll get a +1 for that.

Last edited by gameaddict (2007-07-26 16:55:18)

fr33k
+1|6130|Toronto,Ont
nice vid where can i get the localization file at man?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6332

I'm downloading the higher-res now I wont even bother watching the streaming. I can't even SEE a person when u shoot and you get a kill!!

Smack my bitch up? lol I always thought it was something like "Take my picture"
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Sarciss
The Hunter

Dooom, get on Xfire!
Sarciss
The Hunter

fr33k wrote:

nice vid where can i get the localization file at man?
U need to download a file and follow a couple instructions.  Here's the link to the download provided by Canada Zenmaster:

http://files.filefront.com/EnglishNEWzi … einfo.html
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6409|Earth
Sarciss is my god.
Signature
fr33k
+1|6130|Toronto,Ont
Thank You 
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6332

Wow. Excellent video. Right around 5 min, with that music, fast fowarding and motion blur I just about had a seizure I loved how u killed everybody that came onto your island (its fucking yours and you know it!)

And I lol'd when you threw that grenade at the Skycow..."Look at that thing taking up all that space! GTFO! Grenade!"

You got lucky though because I can't believe you, and everybody else NEVER got artillery'd while on Arty Island. Did they even have a commander? Or was he just retarded?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6183|Wisconsin
Wow man ur really good... still suprised u didnt get artyed...           +1
Sarciss
The Hunter

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Wow. Excellent video. Right around 5 min, with that music, fast fowarding and motion blur I just about had a seizure I loved how u killed everybody that came onto your island (its fucking yours and you know it!)

And I lol'd when you threw that grenade at the Skycow..."Look at that thing taking up all that space! GTFO! Grenade!"

You got lucky though because I can't believe you, and everybody else NEVER got artillery'd while on Arty Island. Did they even have a commander? Or was he just retarded?
LoL!  You are dead right on the MY ISLAND thought process!  Even the Skycow bothered me where it had to get a nade.  Instead of shooting the guy in the head I had to knife him to make it clear he wasn't where he was suppossed to be.

Enemy Commander?  I had the inkling he artied the other side of island one time...I was focused forward and ignored the booms and enemy attack heli that flew by.

A pwnage round for sure.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6332

Sarciss wrote:

Instead of shooting the guy in the head I had to knife him to make it clear he wasn't where he was suppossed to be.
Best quote ever

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-07-26 19:32:31)

xkullx
+105|6217
Nice vid dude, great to see snipers as they truly snipe.

I`ve done a vid like this a while back, just recording from the instant i spawned to the end of the round, the fraps file gets enourmous though..

Ill get going on making a new one from a whole round, might even be more educational than many of my sniper guided videos

Some neat long ranges and knife kills.

good video dude
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6688
I can tell where you spliced multiple fraps vids together.... just kidding.

I can see you rifle snap to targets like you have an aimbot... just kidding.

Dude, VERY impressive sniping skills.  I hate mofo's like you...make a ground grunt like me gnash my teeth and smash my keyboard.

Kudos and +1.
Sarciss
The Hunter

Thanks xkullx and 462nd NSP653.  I really appreciate the posts.

xkullx:  My clan mate Pyscofrawg says ur a really good sniper. Maybe we could snipe together sometime. Show eachother some ropes.  More power to us and all that.

Yay for becoming better known in BF2 land as a efficient sniper.
xkullx
+105|6217
Yeah, I can show you some new things and teach u some techniques you most likely don`t know about.

The sniper class gets enough hazzle as it is with all the lesser skilled snipers and all the clan players who never play snipers in an aim to become good at it.

I`ve played sniper in quite a few clan matches now, and find it to be more and more effective when learned the systematics of sniping in a serious clan battle.

So for me teaching others to snipe is just a big +, and contributes to increase the skill-level and acceptance of sniper class as a valid usable kit.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6567|British Columbia, Canada
I got bored of it.. But the part I watched was pretty nice..

Took a long time for you team to get a hold of the Island though..
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6505|Valley of the Dragons

Sarciss wrote:

Yay for becoming better known in BF2 land as a efficient sniper.
I wouldnt go that far
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6409|Earth
Just for you Sarciss, I watched it again.
Signature
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6845

colt.45 wrote:

yeah that makes it seem like he doesn't just recored for like 200 rounds taking only the best parts
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6742|Great Wall
Nice video, mate.
Sarciss
The Hunter

A-Unit64 wrote:

colt.45 wrote:

yeah that makes it seem like he doesn't just recored for like 200 rounds taking only the best parts
Precisely the point of the video.  Thanks!
Sarciss
The Hunter

LT.Victim wrote:

I got bored of it.. But the part I watched was pretty nice..

Took a long time for you team to get a hold of the Island though..
Thanks for the nice comment.

We still won as USA which is always fun when on Wake.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard