Mitch
16 more years
+877|6543|South Florida

Discuss.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

There are no aliens, that was a weather balloon not a UFO, move along move along.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6784|UK
Dude... aliens do not travel millions of years to pick up hicks.

There is life out there, the probability is almost 1, however we have yet to meet any other form of life.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum

Vilham wrote:

There is life out there, the probability is almost 1, however we have yet to meet any other form of life.
100% agree. There is TOO much matter out there, plants, solar systems, galaxys, for us to possibly believe that we are alone, and IMHO, it's ignorant to even suggest so
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6668|Keyboard
Anyone that talks about space and writes Jupitor instead of Jupiter is an ass.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6148|North Tonawanda, NY

fatherted13 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

100% agree. There is TOO much matter out there, plants, solar systems, galaxys, for us to possibly believe that we are alone, and IMHO, it's ignorant to even suggest so
Definetly.

Check out Drake's Equation.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
100% Certain there's life out there.

0% Certain we're ever gonna find it, or they're ever gonna find us. In my lifetime.
DaBombadier
+8|6425|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
i love it....
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

I actually believe the question man has been asking from the beginning of time is 'Where the women at, and are they hawt?'
But no, we are not alone [X-Files music]
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6536|Montucky

Hurricane wrote:

There are no aliens, that was a weather balloon not a UFO, move along move along.
Bullshit.

It was swamp gas exploding in the upper atmosphere
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6599|SE London

fatherted13 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Same here.

Although I'm not certain there is any sort of intelligent life out there.
topal63
. . .
+533|6736

Bertster7 wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Same here.

"Intelligent life" - being here - on planet Earth - is often debateble.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6543|South Florida

Bertster7 wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Same here.

Just keep in mind, that humans have only been around for a tiny tiny amount of time... and human electronic technology has only been around for maybe 100 years...
On another planet in the universe there must be another form of life that has started even before our evolution.
15 more years! 15 more years!
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6586|Mountains of NC

it was some light reflecting off venus through swamp gas ......................................... noew if I can have your attention here * flips mind eraser thing*
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6797|Great Brown North

fatherted13 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
Taking this somewhat off track. But supposing there has been all this alien/men in black shit, why would the government keep this secret? Does "what they don't know, doesn't harm them" really apply to this?

Would they keep it a secret? They are, afterall, just humans at the end of the day. Who would like to tell others that there's shit out there. Maybe? I mean, something like that would be bigger than any secret pact against Russia or whatever.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6676|WPB, FL. USA
Paintshop haxorz, alien conspiracy theorist, little green men my ass, billions of years and billions of stars and we only live seventy or so years, landing on the moon was filmed in hollywood, so called expert scientist who cant prove a damn thing and just try to make you believe their BS,
blah - blah - blah !!!

With that music I was waiting for Leotardo Dicrapio and the babe to run out to the bow of the space craft, and you know, explode in the vastness of the vacuum of space.  As I watched more I then realized, HEY! maybe  ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6583|Area 51
Wow, its so immense big. Even if there really is intelligent life somewhere out there it is so far way that they will never reach us before becoming actually extinct. They will need to have some sort of thing that can create voids in space to jump through space. Which is only science fiction to us. Damn. I am just stunned about the fact how big it is, I knew it was big but now I actually know it even more. Damn it huge..

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Paintshop haxorz, alien conspiracy theorist, little green men my ass, billions of years and billions of stars and we only live seventy or so years, landing on the moon was filmed in hollywood, so called expert scientist who cant prove a damn thing and just try to make you believe their BS,
blah - blah - blah !!!

With that music I was waiting for Leotardo Dicrapio and the babe to run out to the bow of the space craft, and you know, explode in the vastness of the vacuum of space.  As I watched more I then realized, HEY! maybe  ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So I'm guessing you believe in god. And you say that what I just watched is BS? Aha, mmm'kay. You are believing in BS.

Last edited by RDMC (2007-07-26 16:04:51)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6715

S3v3N wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Bullshit.

It was swamp gas exploding in the upper atmosphere
I lol'd.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6676|WPB, FL. USA

Bertster7 wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Same here.

Shit dude, there's no intelligent life here - just look at the Dem's in the Senate 
PureFodder
+225|6303
Life may exist out there somewhere, but it'll most likely be simplistic and fairly uninteresting. Even if intelligent life is ou there somewhere the chances of in occuring close enough and in the correct tiny fraction of the universes time for us to detect it are painfully small.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6497|Somewhere else

Murderers, War, Torture, Greed, Hate, Racism, Selfishness, Rape, and Paris Hilton.

Now, If I were an Alien, and I came to Earth, considering how the Human race treats each other, you better believe I wouldn't stop by and say hello.  I'd stay a bit back like in a zoo.  Don't go into the Lion's cage, but stop near it and look in.

While I have no real opinion either way on UFO sightings, Id say we aren't alone and if we have been visited, I'm sure they thought "fuck that!  Those things are dangerous!"
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

RDMC wrote:

Wow, its so immense big. Even if there really is intelligent life somewhere out there it is so far way that they will never reach us before becoming actually extinct. They will need to have some sort of thing that can create voids in space to jump through space. Which is only science fiction to us. Damn. I am just stunned about the fact how big it is, I knew it was big but now I actually know it even more. Damn it huge..

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

blah - blah - blah !!!

So I'm guessing you believe in god. And you say that what I just watched is BS? Aha, mmm'kay. You are believing in BS.
There's a man in the moon lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard